Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just went on her blog to have a look - it hasn’t been posted yet. I read her article on soy foods - her writing is terrible. She doesn’t explain herself at all well and a lot of it reads as if it’s been copied verbatim from a text book.

I can’t quite get my head round her success. She seems to employ quite a big team for her nutrition clinic, yet she’s not a great communicator or public speaker (I think her TED talk is pretty poor and charisma-free too).
Her book was basically a copy of any basic nutrition textbook. Amazed with how people fall for it all.

Reactions: 5

Cariad

VIP Member
Oh god, don’t give her something else to obsess over, its bad enough her micro managing his sleep and food, imagine if she starts calculating optimal screen time too. Is there an app to help her or a screen expert she can consult daily because he watched thirty seconds more on Tuesday than he did on Monday and what should she do about it,
she's pathologically obsessed with the amount of sleep he gets...she's a real control freak

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Christ - that poor boy is going to end up bulimic. What’s wrong with having a choice? She could pick some of the healthy options if she wanted to! That post emphasises everything that is wrong with influencer culture!

I actually don’t think her business will be that badly affected. Isn’t it like £150 for a Skype consult
Around £200+ ...with her. No better than those who have more experience AND knowledge that charge £50-75. She is money hungry ...only providing a textbook service.

That is a staggering amount for someone who is comparatively junior in her career. I know of a very well respected consultant doctor who charges less than that to see patients privately. Some people have more money than sense - why would anyone pay £200ph for advice from someone who is ruled by body dysmorphia and anorexia?

Does anyone else find her constant exercise posts with her husband in the background a bit weird? We get you’re exercising, you don’t need to shove it down peoples’ throats every damn day!

She definitely reads here too. Noticed she mentioned something about NHS staff so maybe she isn’t off to the Portland.
She may give off the image of Portland...but doubt she has that sort of money to comfortably spend on the process.

She’s booked up months in advance....in fact they suggest you see one of her other staff (£150 so a snip) as it’ll take so long to get an appointment with her. Interestingly they’re all self employed, not on the payroll so I do wonder how much of that £150 they actually see
There is a particular girl on her team who is a very junior person on her team and...her advice is NOT worth £150. It’s all very desperate.

As I said- people have more money than sense. There are plenty of far better qualified nutritionists who charge much less than that.

I’m sure the costs of renting space in Harley Street are high, but even so, that is a crazy amount of money. Rhi undoubtedly takes a big cut of her minions’ earnings too.
It’s a per hour rental. The rates weren’t that high last I looked. Was something like £50/hour. Depends on building and room size etc. Oh it’s all a facade to appear better than. Harley Street does not determine experience, knowledge and skill.

Back when I had less sense I messaged her very early on in my pregnancy about making sure I was getting the right nutrients, this was just after she had just announced hers. She very kindly suggested I book in for a consult with her. I took one look at the prices and decided I can work out for myself to eat a carrot every now and then 😂
The fact that she couldn’t give you basic info tells you all you need to know. You’d be better off speaking with or reading free info from maternal nutrition PROFESSIONALS and not a shill! She’s only about the money.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
She’s the complete opposite of the sweet little princess act she tries to portray! She clearly can’t handle a gentle bit of constructive criticism can she!

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Also I’m a bit uneasy with her posting this sort of thing anyway as coming from a nutritionist it makes it seem like she’s giving advice on weaning - but is she qualified or trained in baby nutrition? It’s a big difference between saying “I’m a mum and this is what has worked for me” vs “I’m speaking to you as a qualified person so everything I say is correct”

TGreece76

Agree the Bugaboo ad was rubbish! Just seen her stories, she’s complaining about her baby’s 8 week jabs and how unimpressed she was by her check up...wow she really does act like a princess. We all have good and bad experiences with the NHS but she sounds like she’s being a diva over something quite minor. If she needed a longer check or had issues, she should say and arrange another appointment when her baby is calmer - use common sense rather than hop straight onto your stories to whinge to strangers about it...

Cariad

VIP Member
I don’t follow her anymore as she drives me mad but when you say obsessed with his sleep what do you mean? Is she always whinging when he has a bad night or does she keep track of the hours he sleeps or something?
Both!....she'd had it fairly easy for months as he seemed to sleep 10-12 ( she monitors the amount daily) at a stretch but he's been waking these last 2 weeks....she's always put it down to teething because he now has all his teeth at 15 months , like he's some kind of amazing. and it's as though this is the only reason he could be waking ...not that it's because he's a toddler and sometimes that's what toddlers do!

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
And now she’s sad fishing in her stories saying she’s had a really tough day for personal reasons that she’s not going to go into on social media 🙄.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Same. She obviously did have a difficult birth and was in hospital for several days after. Now that she’s home why wouldn’t she just want to spend the time with her new baby and her husband. Even in hospital after he was born she was posting about recipes and on her stories as if she hadn’t even had the baby yet!

• Sad

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Called her out on using international women’s day to sell insurance.. I honestly think these influencers don’t see past the £££ to see what is wrong with promoting insurance under the guise of a day about women empowerment!

TGreece76

Her new page is so smug Mummy! My baby sleeps through the night, my baby always has a 2 hour nap, my baby has a perfect routine because the routine was created by ME and I am perfect! Oh, did I not already mention that I BREASTFEED?

F off :LOL:

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Just the way she captioned it saying “I finally got round to showing you this” makes me think that bugaboo were annoyed that she hadn’t done an ad for it yet! Sounds like they gifted her the ant too so we can expect another cringey ad for that too.
I would just feel like a complete twat getting my OH to film me walking with a pram and then doing an ad for it in the middle of a park! Oh wow it’s got a peephole so I can check he’s still asleep! It’s parent facing anyway so I could just look with my eyes! Of all the features to point out that’s a bit of a weird one as that is more for when they are older and you face them away from you. Bugaboo prams are quite expensive and she didn’t do a great job of selling it imo. If I was trying to choose between that and say a similar but slightly cheaper pram that wouldn’t have made me choose the bugaboo.

• Haha

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Even worse is “sophieshealthykitchen” who works at rhitrition - I can’t believe someone in her family hasn’t intervened she looks severely Underweight (and has just given birth)
Just revisiting this - I’m honestly so concerned for her- the photos she posted yesterday show her looking so underweight and she only gave birth five weeks ago. I cannot see how she can be offering nutritional advice at Rhitrition clinic when she seems so desperately malnourished. How is it even ethical - and posting photos on your feed all the time is, I think, potentially very triggering and damaging to followers.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
She has a lot more time than many other mums. A lot of the things she spends time doing are not necessary. She is on Instagram ALL DAY. Posting stories throughout the day every day and replying to comments etc. If she is finding she doesn’t have enough time for herself she could cut that out straight away and just relax while her baby naps but she chooses not to. There is less and less actual talk about nutrition on her page too only ever what Zachary is eating.

Rosie878

VIP Member
The hashtag saying how many weeks pregnant she is on her insta bio is really irritating me!

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
After I posted once about how it was sad that as a nutritionist she didn’t understand her newborn sons need to be fed she literally posted a story within an hour about how if he wakes in the night of course she feeds him! Of course she reads here! Even if it’s not singing her praises here (which I’m sure is all she has ever known!) she will just love that people are talking about her!