Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Oh look now she’s pushing the sleep consultant that every z list does ads for. I really hate all these influencers preying on sleep deprived new mums because it is all nonsense! Rhiannon’s baby is only 3 months old, and breastfed so it’s normal for him to wake at night. My first baby didn’t sleep through til about 7 months, my second slept through at 12 weeks and then stopped again a month later! I really thought as a nutritionist she would understand her baby’s need to be fed overnight!

Attachments

Reactions: 6

scotinlondon

I have just seen Rhi’s Instagram for the first time in ages and my goodness I cannot believe how unwell she is looking. It is clear she is really struggling and I wish she would seek help, rather than spending every waking hour on social media and promoting an incredibly dangerous lifestyle to impressionable girls.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Wow, not surprised! She also tells listeners to leave a “5 star review” rather than just a review like a lot of the others do, right turn off!
Some of the best podcasts I listen to get mortified to even ask listeners to leave a review,never mind begging for a five star!

anyone asking for a five star review goes down in my estimation because either a) they are so arrogant that they actually believe it warrants that which is just a turn off or b) they are happy for people to lie and give it five stars in which case any Credibility they may have had has gone straight out the window.

off topic but James Smith was complaining that some ‘trolls’ had left one star reviews and was asking people to leave five stars to counteract this-how did he know it was trolls and not just some people thinking his book was shite?

• Haha

pink321

Chatty Member
I find her to be very neurotic and nothing about her seems genuine. She's very fame hungry and attention-seeking.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
She talks to Z as if he’s stupid, not as a small child. So patronising. Such a condescending tone to him and she uses that when she speaks to her followers half the time too. More sneaky ad concealment on her posts the last couple of days, I’ll end up with RSI with all the reporting she’s making me do. 🙄

New thread title suggestion… “Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake”

• Heart

pink321

Chatty Member
I think she's constantly angling to get a tv appearance and she's got a history of knocking down anyone and everyone else who might speak about food health topics. I find her to be quite sly and disingenuous

She herself just gives the most generic advice, (which anyone can find on on the web) and seems only to quote verbatim from the NHS guidelines on nutrition - something that anyone can easily find on the NHS website with a quick Google search. I don't get the big deal with her at all as she's always using those 'pretend Insta-story questions' (which are conveniently based around something that she's promoting or the topic of the week) to push people to go to her flamin' clinic! (It's quite obvious that she makes up the questions she puts in her stories because they're usually requiring an answer that's slanted towards something that she's trying to promote that day or week)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Her response to a follower asking how she fits it all in was really disingenuous as she literally never mentions she has a husband. Even if he’s stuck in an office working long hours he will be doing some childcare, or helping with the house surely? I’m in the same position as her though I’m on mat leave and even though my husband is working from home there are days when between 8-6pm we don’t even see each other. But he’s still able to make dinner or put a load of laundry on. And at the weekends he helps with childcare as he wants to spend time with his baby. Rhi is making it sound like she’s doing absolutely everything.
Or maybe he genuinely contributes nothing??

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Why would a registered nutritionist be posting videos of herself in those revealing clothes so soon after giving birth? It just screams “look at me and how thin I am” and sooooo triggering for her clients.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
All credit to her if her instastories are genuine and she’s actually managing to cook dinner and bake in the two weeks after labour, but as a new mum myself I’m struggling to believe it’s true - or she’s had a lucky few days and is in for a shock once the baby wakes up more. I feel like some days there’s not enough time to shower let alone make some wholesome dinner and a banana bread!

It all fits that she’s trying to project this image of perfection though, when really she could just take a couple of weeks off posting

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
In her post about not cooking tonight she has tagged 3 companies in green where the salad is so it’s really hard to see! She’s so sneaky with things like this!

Truthslayer

VIP Member
She is not a good ambassador for body positivity at all! She herself has admitted she had an eating disorder previously and from the meals she posts I cannot see now that fuels her adequately given all the exercise she does! Bleats on about not going on a diet or changing herself for her wedding but in the months before was exercising 2-3 times a day!

Loves herself far too much, can’t stand her pouty little stories or the condescending way she speaks to people with far more knowledge than her.

As for the singing and constant references to it, just shows she is an attention seeker who wanted fame and nothing else.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
A lot of complaints on other insta mum tattles is how little security they have given their children and how dangerous it can be for strangers to know their names (when they are old enough to be approached by a stranger for example) So the less we know and see about her baby the better!
My problem is that I don’t believe she is not revealing his name for security reasons,I feel like she is doing it to create an air of mystery and increase interest in her page which doesn’t sit well with me.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
There is something very amiss with Sophie and her healthy kitchen. I fear she is genuinely unwell and Rhi should be looking at her content and supporting her. Those aren’t slender or lean images, they’re skeletal and she’s 12 weeks post partum. To then post images of cake that she will not have eaten is a complete head fuck to people following her, many of who may have their own disordered eating patterns. Much as I am drawn to having a pop at her I think she is in need of some professional help! It’s shocking. She is also obsessed with getting time back - he’s 12 weeks old for the love of God. If you want time to exercise obsessively don’t have a baby!!!!
Both her and Rhi’s instas now feel like thinspiration accounts.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
You know what gets me? She clearly has an eating disorder (and has admitted as much previously if I recall correctly) but doesn’t own it. Why not be honest about it? I’d have so much more respect for her if she did.

Z is very sweet but he is very delayed with his speech. It’s probably nothing to worry about as they all do things at their own pace, but at almost 18 months old he should have close to 100 words bynow. Maybe if she spent less time shoving a camera in his face when she gets to be with him and more time directly interacting he’d be picking up more!

Also I wish influencers wouldn’t post so much about their kids…working in child protection really makes you realise how many sickos there are out there…
Just to defend Z, he’s not 18 months, he’s 16 months. And there’s not a single child in my son’s nursery group (up to 2 years old) with 100 words, I’ve never met a toddler who can speak that much?
We can’t go around diagnosing speech delays in a child based off Instagram stories

Aardvark

Chatty Member
This is honestly terrifying. Just screams eating disorder. May as well introduce him to an app that counts calories early too.
I’ve had to stop following her after this. My son is getting weaned on whatever veg I have to hand, or can dig out the freezer. Once we’ve covered that for a few days it will be following books from Annabel karmel and wean in 15, based on friends’ recommendations. Neither book suggests anything as methodical or as regimented as what she is doing.

The way she refers to him having pretty much all the veg - why? He just needs a good variety, not to try every veg combo under the sun. A baby doesn’t need to like asparagus.

She’s going to come unstuck if this is her attitude to all aspects of parenting

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Exactly! She could do so much IF she wanted to. She could do free online classes for parents who don’t know about basic nutrition. She could do posts about what she thinks could be done better regarding the food parcels being given to children who receive free school meals.
This is why having/seeing a nutritionist can be seen as elitist or that you must have money to see one. Why give info for free when you can charge hundreds of pounds for it on Harley street hey Rhi?!

• Heart

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Woah I don’t follow Sophie but that sped up workout video what the heck! Likely genetics plays a big part but the need to fit in a workout while only 5-6 weeks PP and then post it on your “business” page, in just tiny shorts and a bra… so so damaging to any client that follow her. Heartbreaking really
The sped up video today was awful - if the baby is having a nap just take some time to relax and think straight for a few minutes or if you really feel you want to workout you don’t have to film it and post it. The message she’s giving is damaging.
And I spy Rhitrition has been criticised for promoting unhealthy food and has come out to say she never demonises food?!! She’s got one of the most unhealthy food relationships I see on social media despite the BS she tries to cover it up with.

Attachments