Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SareBear

Cannot believe I’ve only just seen this thread. She seems a false, her rigid smile looks ever so fake. Did anyone see the goodie bags she provided for her guests at the wedding. I’m sure pretty much all of that was gifted. I’ve been skipping most of her stories now. Find her a lot condescending and her voice irritates me!

Reactions: 6

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I wonder how long she’s been having a nanny 2 days a week? Nothing wrong with that of course but she’s always saying how she’s squeezing things in while Zachary naps and how’s she’s juggling everything all the time but actually she has a nanny!

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Woah I don’t follow Sophie but that sped up workout video what the heck! Likely genetics plays a big part but the need to fit in a workout while only 5-6 weeks PP and then post it on your “business” page, in just tiny shorts and a bra… so so damaging to any client that follow her. Heartbreaking really

Truthslayer

VIP Member
No doubt she will be #gifted super expensive baby equipment also...and not fully disclose it as always
Totally. Also find the way her and London Paleo Girl go on and on about all the ridiculously expensive stuff they’ve bought (or more likely been gifted) for their babies is really showy. They seem to think that by chucking money at it that will make them a good parent. A baby will still crap all over an outfit and ruin it whether you’ve paid 3 quid or 30 for it!! No doubt Rhi will have a full time nanny/au pair.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I’m starting to wonder if she has PND. No shame in it if she does, and as stated above she has a support network and the wealth to get the help she needs. I think she’s lost her way a bit with her account. She’s gone from preachy nutritionist to over sharing her private life.
Yeah she could have, she didn’t have an easy birth (not that there ever is an ‘easy’ birth) and it must be so hard for anyone having a newborn in these times where you can’t have your family round for support. I really feel though, if she has just taken time off of Instagram to just have this time with her baby without having the need to project the image of perfection all the time she would have felt better for it. Trying to be perfect all the time just feeds the idea that you’re failing because you’re not perfect, no one is! And she’s not failing, no new mum is. Everyone is just winging it really which is why it’s really damaging to see people like her on Instagram baking and working out and making it look easy.
I agree about her page, she needs to stick to nutrition on her page and maybe have a separate account for her everyday stuff

majestic26

VIP Member
Yeah, you have to be really specifically tilting your phone to get that angle. Somehow I feel like the only people who will seek help from her clinic are the people like her - those who acknowledge they may once have had disordered eating, and claim to be past it, but really they're just dressing it up as something else and pretend they're better.

• Sad

Cariad

VIP Member
Carrot porridge for Zachary today - omg I get that she’s a nutritionist but you just don’t mix porridge with vegetables! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I think the fact that she has written and planned out so much about him weaning shows how disordered her relationship with food is tbh. I have weaned 2 children and have never written 2 a4 sheets about it! So much of weaning is about going with the flow, they’ll eat something one day and then not the next!

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
There is something very amiss with Sophie and her healthy kitchen. I fear she is genuinely unwell and Rhi should be looking at her content and supporting her. Those aren’t slender or lean images, they’re skeletal and she’s 12 weeks post partum. To then post images of cake that she will not have eaten is a complete head fuck to people following her, many of who may have their own disordered eating patterns. Much as I am drawn to having a pop at her I think she is in need of some professional help! It’s shocking. She is also obsessed with getting time back - he’s 12 weeks old for the love of God. If you want time to exercise obsessively don’t have a baby!!!!

Attachments

Anyone else find her highly patronising? I notice that when she does those interviews with other employees from her clinic, she always does that “there,there” head nod all the time. So fake and often smug!

Do you guys ever wonder if she actually eats her dessert recipes? Like cookies and brownies, made traditionally rather than with banana and date sugar...the recipes sound great but I question whether she eats any of them herself! She's been looking a lot more gaunt and old lately, much older than she actually is...
Yes, I feel she has aged so much lately. She would definitely look better if she ate a bit more. She looks “ hanging” lately.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Wow! Could this be any more of a humble brag. She lost all the baby weight without even trying! She’s just so busy being so perfect that all the weight just fell off! But don’t worry if you didn’t lose the baby weight as easily as she did because you can pay her £££’s for her help! But don’t say she must have an eating disorder because she is back in her size 10 jeans, that makes poor little princess Rhi upset. Just want to take this moment to say hi Rhi, I hope you really enjoy tattle. I don’t know how you find the time to read here as you’re so busy with your book and all of your super exciting secret projects, not to mention all the messages you get sent from people who are so upset about comments that have been made about their size and shape. But you are always so up to date with your thread so you obviously make time for it (maybe when the nanny is there eh!) loved the post yesterday about how you always acknowledge your privilege, you’ve mentioned your nanny about 3 times since it was mentioned on here and now the ED denial! Btw people don’t think you have one because you fit in your jeans, it’s because you are absolutely obsessive about yours and zacharys food intake.

Attachments

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Horrified by her shoulder bones in today's stories. She is not nourishing herself, how she can position herself as an expert in nutrition when she's clearly not following her own advice is crazy.

• Wow

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
To me it looks like the splint is just for antibiotics as my son had the same when he was born. She is indeed privileged for having therapy for her birth. My baby was born not breathing, had to be resuscitated in front of me and taken away straight away for more help (which of course was the best thing for him.) I didn’t see him again for 3 hours and couldn’t hold him when I did eventually see him. Counselling or therapy was never mentioned to me or my husband after this either in hospital or with any other follow up with midwives or health visitors.
He is a happy healthy, very energetic preschooler now and you would never know anything had ever been wrong!

• Sad
  • Heart

Cariad

VIP Member
Oh god , she's standing , breastfeeding on a street corner now ....I breastfed all 3 of mine ( for total of 5 years ) and never felt the need to get my norks out on the street....might have caused an accident 😂

• Haha

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Yes I had the wonder weeks app too and it was wildly inaccurate for my baby. Because babies are not all the same and can’t be put in these neat little boxes of how they will behave and when. I get that these apps help a lot of parents but I think it’s more that parents want to find a ‘reason’ for why their baby maybe fussy etc. If it helps parents then that’s great but I think it can get to the point where Rhi is at where she literally obsessed over every little thing.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
In the uk I don’t think it’s 100 words for an 18 month old? Is it not around 10-20? My daughter was nowhere near 100 at that age but was in no way delayed and doesn’t stop talking now at 2.5 (just in case anyone reads that and shits themselves that their child isn’t talking that much lol).

agree that talking into a phone instead of interacting with your child is no way to progress speech development though. I don’t actually follow her anymore as she gives me the rage-does she interact with him on camera or is she just doing her stories and he’s with her?

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it quite insulting to her son that she hasn’t bothered to announce his name for this long?! She isn’t a celebrity!!
That’s her choice. I think it’s more insulting to her son that she still has time to spend several hours a day on Instagram/social media!!

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Did anyone watch her with London Paleo Girl talking about pregnancy and birth? She came across as quite sympathetic that LPG didn’t have the birth she wanted and claimed to be realistic that birth might not go her way. But it just came across as so utterly fake! She did admit she is having a doula though. Bet she is going for a private midwife home birth. Can’t see Princess Rhi slumming it in an NHS hospital.
If there’s one thing worse than “Rhi” it’s Rhi with one of her smug mummy blogger pals. I could see her giving birth at The Portland. That loudmouth Chessie King is probably her doula 😂

• Haha

pink321

Chatty Member
I have no idea why, but she reminds me of Dobby from Harry Potter. Especially when she's exercising. Just can't take her seriously.

• Haha