Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That constant smug look to camera to show off something utterly pointless is a pathetic attempt at attention seeking and validation. Girl must be incredibly insecure. You are not famous Rhi, no matter how much you desperately want to be in an OK mag spread :rolleyes: She really does think she's one of those reallity show women (like Lucy Meck etc.). It's embarrassing

She’s not sitting on you, she’s trying to get away from you 😂

Reactions: 4
Her regimented regime for Z just shows her total need to control everything. God help her when Z can choose for himself!

Reactions: 2
Her regimented regime for Z just shows her total need to control everything. God help her when Z can choose for himself!
I can see trouble ahead when he hits the terrible twos and Rhi has a new born to look after

I wonder what the gender of baby nr 2 is. Shes so ‘secretive’ - im sure she really wants a little 💗 and it might be another Boy hence shes so weird about it lol. But if Lucy M has a Boy, they’ll both pretend they’re over the moon being ‘boy mums’ Lol

Reactions: 5
Such a sneaky ad!!! 🤬 I would report it but we all know the ASA won’t do anything
I have reported so many of her hidden adverts but nothing ever ever gets done. May as well not have a rule as it’s not followed up. I see she was enthusing about her first employee Sophie so I hopped over to see what she’s up to and yep, still posting potentially triggering skeletal images and obsessed with getting a workout in. 😬😳

Attachments

• Wow
I have reported so many of her hidden adverts but nothing ever ever gets done. May as well not have a rule as it’s not followed up. I see she was enthusing about her first employee Sophie so I hopped over to see what she’s up to and yep, still posting potentially triggering skeletal images and obsessed with getting a workout in. 😬😳
No idea who this chick is but guessing she’s another nutritionist with an eating disorder :-(

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Jesus. I had forgotten about this one. She is frighteningly thin. No wonder Rhi supports her. She can totally relate to her control issues around food, weight and baby routines.

Such a sneaky ad!!! 🤬 I would report it but we all know the ASA won’t do anything
Can’t believe they even pay her for this tit.

Her sidekick is off again with the skeletal photos. The angles, the pose, the caption. Everything about it is so wrong and potentially triggering. I’d rather take nutrition advice from Hannibal Lecter than RhiRhi or Sophie. 🤷‍♀️
To top it off, she edits the photos to reduce her size even more. I wonder what they must think about some of their clients and peers. 😕

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see that story today about the apparently horrible incident with Z in creche? What in the name of God is she talking about? The creche worker was busy? Honestly haven't a clue what the problem is 🤣

Did anyone see that story today about the apparently horrible incident with Z in creche? What in the name of God is she talking about? The creche worker was busy? Honestly haven't a clue what the problem is 🤣
Honest to god she's a loon!...what's she going to be like with 2 kids to look after,especially if the the new one doesn't take to breastfeeding or her regimented sleep regime and hates pea muffins😜

So this wasn’t even like a proper nursery she just wanted to work at a cafe at a fancy sports club? If it isn’t a regular nursery no doubt Z was hysterical kids that age need to be settled in with familiar people

So this wasn’t even like a proper nursery she just wanted to work at a cafe at a fancy sports club? If it isn’t a regular nursery no doubt Z was hysterical kids that age need to be settled in with familiar people
She said something like every time someone came to the door he thought it was mummy.. how did she know that? My niece is same age as Z, they're largely incomprehensible 🤣

Reactions: 1
She said something like every time someone came to the door he thought it was mummy.. how did she know that? My niece is same age as Z, they're largely incomprehensible 🤣
If she was watching and could see it all why didn’t she go and get Z if he was so upset? Most illogical story ever.

Not sure what else she was expecting from a gym crèche. It's hardly going to be gold star childcare is it, it's literally just a place where your kids can be supervised while you're busy.

Love that she called someone 'outrageous' for pointing out her very privileged position throughout the pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love that she called someone 'outrageous' for pointing out her very privileged position throughout the pandemic.
I am no Rhi fan but having had a baby during lockdown it is offensive to say that because she didn’t have to pay for childcare she didn’t have a right to complain. My baby didn’t meet her grandparents till she was 4 months old thanks to the lockdown and even then it was in a service station car park. I think that comment was outrageous tbh!

I am no Rhi fan but having had a baby during lockdown it is offensive to say that because she didn’t have to pay for childcare she didn’t have a right to complain. My baby didn’t meet her grandparents till she was 4 months old thanks to the lockdown and even then it was in a service station car park. I think that comment was outrageous tbh!
Erm, same! My baby didn't meet his grandparents til he was 4 months either. But while I was on maternity leave my partner was furloughed so basically got an extended paternity leave on 80% pay. We were incredibly lucky, it's not outrageous to acknowledge that (even if it was also an incredibly difficult time). There were very tough times, but I mean... people were literally forced to work and were dying as a result. Rhi (and me) sat at home raising our babies and got to choose the level of risk we wanted to expose ourselves to.

• Heart