Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s 33 just gone May. If not then 34. But definitely looks 40s half the time…I even have to double take. Sorry. And she can try and justify it as much as she wants. She just aint ageing well to date. I have friends who are early right through to late 30s and have kids and are busy and look damn good, fresh and young!
Yep, I’m late 30s and me and most of my friends my age and even older look younger. It’s the restrictive eating I think. That and the constant unnecessary stress she puts herself through being so type A and highly strung

Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s exactly what she means 🙄. Remember when z was born and she was doing workouts everyday just to show off her completely flat stomach.

Reactions: 4
She is honestly one of the worst for that. She always hides the ad in a big block of text. I think it’s even worse coming from a ‘qualified professional’ like her as people actively try and follow her advice without realising she’s actually just flogging almonds.

Reactions: 5

Another completely unoriginal copy and paste ‘informative’ article about breastfeeding from Rhi.

She also bashes people for giving nutrition advice “unqualified”. I’m curious what qualifications she has for this..🤔

Reactions: 2
She also bashes people for giving nutrition advice “unqualified”. I’m curious what qualifications she has for this..🤔
I mean in fairness she is pretty qualified to be giving nutrition advice by most standards. A BSc and MSc in nutrition. However she really clings on to this to back up her BS copy and paste job that anyone can do.

Another completely unoriginal copy and paste ‘informative’ article about breastfeeding from Rhi.
I'm not even clicking on link it cos it's in the scum Sun, but after 2 babies she thinks she's a bleeping lactation expert 🙄

Everything she does is to create an angle to sell something eventually. It's all about the shilling for her.

She's a fine one to talk about giving advice when 'unqualified' in numerous topics such as pregnancy and obstetrics, as well as baby and child-raising - all of her 'talks' on these are anecdotal and alarmingly, she also regularly talks about medical topics that only someone qualified in medicine as a doctor etc. should be permitted to do so to an audience. She needs to stay in her lane and stop thinking she's some sort of doctor or all-encompassing expert on pregnancy and babies. She's not qualified for these things and needs to see how her words are affecting her viewers who are impressionable. The same goes for her showing off such a skeletal frame and smug words after child birth - it can affect some new mum's mental health badly if they think this is the norm. That other weirdo Sophie's Unhealthy Kitchen is just as bad for this - The pair of them are looking like walking skeletons with goggly eyes, far from the healthy picture they should present as healthcare practitioners

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Everything she does is to create an angle to sell something eventually. It's all about the shilling for her.

She's a fine one to talk about giving advice when 'unqualified' in numerous topics such as pregnancy and obstetrics, as well as baby and child-raising - all of her 'talks' on these are anecdotal and alarmingly, she also regularly talks about medical topics that only someone qualified in medicine as a doctor etc. should be permitted to do so to an audience. She needs to stay in her lane and stop thinking she's some sort of doctor or all-encompassing expert on pregnancy and babies. She's not qualified for these things and needs to see how her words are affecting her viewers who are impressionable. The same goes for her showing off such a skeletal frame and smug words after child birth - it can affect some new mum's mental health badly if they think this is the norm. That other weirdo Sophie's Unhealthy Kitchen is just as bad for this - The pair of them are looking like walking skeletons with goggly eyes, far from the healthy picture they should present as healthcare practitioners
I’m currently expecting and can’t imagine anything sillier than taking her advice. She’s way too highly strung and anxiety/control driven. It’s clear half the stuff she focuses on is so unnecessary, or just about selling products you don’t actually need.

I really can’t stand this cult of influencers, reality tv stars etc who have a kid or 2 and then we’re basically think they are some kind of midwife/child expert. They probably haven’t even done a great job with the ones they have 😬 gullible people get taken in and it’s so frustrating

Reactions: 3
So has her husband left? She's definitely acting like a single Mum. Anyone know?

She will be singing a duet with Gary Barlow before we know it! ;)

Reactions: 1
So has her husband left? She's definitely acting like a single Mum. Anyone know?

I think he must have done, it’s as though she’s a single parent all alone right now. If he hasn’t then she is obviously trying to shame and embarrass him with her posts..

• Wow
It’s bizarre - I have two kids both born a week or so from hers weirdly. I feel privileged that my eldest goes to a childminder on a Wednesday, and the four other days it’s just me with both and weekends with husband. But on her stories it sounds likes she’s panicking/having a breakdown about having a single day alone with two as if it’s not the norm?!?!

Posting a picture of herself looking skeletal and going on about how hard it is being a breastfeeding mum and she can only go to the wedding for 45 minutes. I’m a massive advocate for BF but that is her choice! Sick of her making herself such a martyr at every possible opportunity!

Posting a picture of herself looking skeletal and going on about how hard it is being a breastfeeding mum and she can only go to the wedding for 45 minutes. I’m a massive advocate for BF but that is her choice! Sick of her making herself such a martyr at every possible opportunity!
She is becoming an insufferable martyr.

Reactions: 1
I feel like she was so close to saying single mum, then said breastfeeding mum to save it.. even if her “help” did come through, she said herself she wouldn’t be able to stay for longer than 45min so…?

• Haha

Nah she’s not said anything that implies he’s left.

Just likes to make out she’s all alone and it’s so hard because that how she is. She’s always been like this.

I feel like she was so close to saying single mum, then said breastfeeding mum to save it.. even if her “help” did come through, she said herself she wouldn’t be able to stay for longer than 45min so…?
She’s just self pitying and doesn’t include her husband on her insta. It suits her to make out like it’s just her. Though I guess in fairness her husband can’t breastfeed so 🤣

Yea I couldn’t understand this, she was devastated her “help” cancelled, yet she could only go for 45 minutes anyway… which she did anyway?!
Side note- I was under the impression that tongue-tie babies are meant to do better on a bottle (not causing a mum pain, and easier to get milk out) so seems an odd reason anyway as to why she couldn’t go for long?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yea I couldn’t understand this, she was devastated her “help” cancelled, yet she could only go for 45 minutes anyway… which she did anyway?!
Side note- I was under the impression that tongue-tie babies are meant to do better on a bottle (not causing a mum pain, and easier to get milk out) so seems an odd reason anyway as to why she couldn’t go for long?!
She just loves making things difficult for herself and moaning about it on social media. In fairness it’s partly because for someone with a BSc and MSc she’s incredibly dense.

• Haha