Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happyhappymum

I always think the name she gave her cat is an awful cat name (Aurora), difficult to say, super pretentious and doesn’t suit a cat at all. It seems like the type of name she was saving for her ‘perfect’ little baby girl but found out she was having another boy so used it
EXACTLY THIS

Reactions: 2

uberoblique

Chatty Member
what’s an Addison Lee cab?
They’re a mini cab/private hire so alternative to a black cab/hailing off the street. They’re quite expensive, but they advertise that they always arrive on time, their drivers are vetted properly, cars are good quality & more recently eco friendly.

They’ve always billed themselves as a female friendly option - some mini cab drivers act awfully towards women passengers.

lilelms

what a rude condescending bitch. How about don’t have a page about motherhood if you can’t take peoples opinions. The screenshots don’t really show how rude she was!
I thought this!! But also she goes on about all the work she does (which I thought included during nap times) so which narrative are we meant to believe - that she’s sat watching or child 24/7 or that she works 24/7? 🤔

lilelms

She looked so sick at the party. Tess was in the same jumpsuit and looked amazing. Rhi looked like she didn’t even do her hair
id successfully avoided Rhi’s page for a long time until I stumbled upon the party they all went to. But I also thought she looked unwell compared to Tess who also has two kids a similar age - there’s just something off about Rhi and she just doesn’t “glow” at all like I’d expect from someone who sells wellness as a living

AF883CBF-57D1-47C4-B358-DA128C85CFD9.png

AF883CBF-57D1-47C4-B358-DA128C85CFD9.png

Cariad

VIP Member

Another completely unoriginal copy and paste ‘informative’ article about breastfeeding from Rhi.
I'm not even clicking on link it cos it's in the scum Sun, but after 2 babies she thinks she's a fucking lactation expert 🙄

LewyB

Hi Rhi 👍 clearly reading here!

FYI honey it’s not the lack of filters that are making you look haggard. It’s your blatant eating disorder that is ageing you before your time! Please, for the love of god get some help and start eating properly!!
🫣 Oh dear. I thought she WAS using a filter here. Like that trendy one from a few months ago that made people look older. Sheesh

• Haha
Am I right in thinking Rhiannon is launching a supplement brand? She much be paying a lot for outsourcing so no doubt they will be extortionate. She doesn’t have a medical background, hence the nutritionist and not dietician (regardless of what bullshit excuses she gives)

but also she’s made these posts in the past deterring people away from supplements so why the sudden U-turn? Money? Thought so
Smug bump no 2 need to have a new nursery! 😂

pink321

Chatty Member
she still appears to have a disordered eating problem. (There was a time when she appeared to be more balanced in weight and also in mood and approach, but now she's just a mess). I'm wondering if she gets triggered when she has to talk to clients with a similar problem as she looks like she's a shell of her former self (not that there was much to start with). Or even if her clients get triggered looking at her and that skeletal Sophie she works with. I certainly wouldn't take advice about nutrition and healthy eating from someone who can't handle her own disordered eating issue, as she clearly looks as though she hasn't managed to lately, (and as that Sophie's Skeletal Kitchen has never seemed to manage to do so)

KittyKat1234

So many things to say about this.

1. If you don't want people to comment, don't plaster your kids all over social media
2. The mum might have been offering genuine advice. I mean, Rhi didn't know you could read to a baby, so she may not have known when swaddling should be discontinued.
3. We've seen that she puts Theo in a separate room when he naps. So she doesn't have eyes on him. Camera is not the same and means there's a delay if something did happen, god forbid. Also it is recommended to sleep in same room as you to help their breathing.

Sooooo condescending!!

lilelms

Sadly her clients probably aren’t in the best place either or they would see the mess they’re clearly in and not want advice from them! The Sophie’s kitchen one is even worse than Rhi on the trying to look skeletal front

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Her regimented regime for Z just shows her total need to control everything. God help her when Z can choose for himself!