Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
i think it'll be really tough for her to have another baby without support (hubby rarely home) but i think she'll do it to try get a girl 💕

Reactions: 2

RestingBunchFace

You can basically see her skeleton through her chest in her latest photos 😬 I genuinely hope she is OK. She must be underweight.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Omfg what is there to be nervous about her 3 month old having a few bottles. It really seems like she’s searching for things to complain about
Shes just said she’s worried he won’t take the boob again if he has a few bottles 🙄. She just has to make it all about her and turn everything into a drama. Poor husband.

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Did I just watch her cut some straggly ends of her hair for a poor child to wear as a wig? No one wants her split ends!

That was essentially just the trim she needed and with the remainder of her hair she could donate

trishirishinuk

To be fair. She drives me mad as her entire personality is just nutrition and there isn’t much else to her. That second boy is going to be a heartbreaker tho he is gorgeous !!!

lilelms

I’ve always said this, she holds herself to be so superior to others and such an amazing “mummy” yet breaches her children’s privacy and literally sells them for content.
she comes across as an unhinged mum not a perfect one 🤣🤣 playing catch-up and missed the gp rant - but if a gp can tell you need help during a short appointment it’s probably a sign you should listen to them

Personally I’ve always thought she just covers Z’s face when it’s not “perfect” enough

sweetiexoxoxo

Hello, just found this thread. Is there a summary anywhere? I was looking into her clinic and found this when trying to find her costs. So far what I've seen is about her as a mother - I'm assuming there's something about her services? If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be grateful.
Lol it just goes to show that making motherhood a personality trait actually pays off.

Sorry, I haven't used her services either so I can't advise. But I feel it would be overpriced. Plus as someone said she doesn't follow her own advice. Look elsewhere.

Sophie80

Car seat chat is never exciting but I can’t bear seeing her tiny baby sat so upright in that Joie 360. It needs to be reclined as far as it goes as I worry his poor head will slump forwards. We have the same car seat and I didn’t like using it until my son was 7/8 months as it felt too upright to me, even in full recline mode
I’m glad you said that as I thought the same. My children are 14 & 11 and I thought maybe things had moved on and I didn’t realise. We also had them rear facing foot 9 months.

LewyB

I am sorry. There is absolutely no way that I am taking any nutritional advice from this absolute cretin.
She is consciously trying to make herself look thinner than she already “naturally” is. Why on earth, when you see people every day in a clinic would you then feel that this is an ok picture to post. Apart from the fact it’s incredibly triggering, it’s also completely unrelated to what the post is about and therefore I can only see it’s purpose as vanity.
Rhiannon, this is seriously worrying if you think it’s acceptable to post this sort of picture, in a pose clearly distorting your body to look smaller, in your line of work and with the clientele that you treat, then there is something seriously wrong.
Grow a brain cell and stop being a trigger.
Why does the door frame look like it gets narrower? If she’d edited that, then goodness me. I wonder if a fat person (not meaning that in an offensive tone whatsoever) came to her clinic with an ED outside of the “norm”, how she’d look at them and what she’d really think.

happyhappymum

You know I did feel bad screenshotting it but i find it ridiculous shes hiding it- instead she should honour and celebrate it! Who cares if it doesnt fit the perfect image- im sure she’ll keep trying or a third at some point. That might be her ‘girl’ lol.

Anyways I also became a mum during lockdown and had a horrible birth so I do genuinely HOPE she has a good birth and experience the second time around!

She’s so dense. Spag bowl instead of slag bol is another she does all the time. When someone mentioned her spelling mistakes (very nicely because English is their second language) she got so snooty and rude. I think she blamed autocorrect and typing fast. Stupid explanation anyway, just checked before you post. But she can’t blame callander on autocorrect. It’s not even a word…

tatty400

Beetroot porridge...that's just rank!
I'm a proud Scot and I love porridge with milk and tonic of sugar or maple syrup and I can categorically tell you in all my 57 years on earth I've never had beetroot porridge , nor would I subject it to anyone, let alone my children!
View attachment 990397
That Mamamade stuff that every influencer is gifted is soooo expensive and tastes like crap. It’s just chopped veg, so easy to make yourself for a fraction of the cost. Beetroot and porridge is a rank and unnecessary combination.

Cariad

VIP Member
not sure how much nutritional value will be left in Z leftover peas that she's recycling into muffins 🤮
CE5D3261-FD02-45D3-A493-B50933BF5211.jpg

• Sick

tatty400

Its been extremely silent. Hope her baby boy has arrived safe and sound with the birth she wanted. Also hope she wont pull a Lucy Meck who still hasnt named her girl 2 weeks later LOL!
I reeeeeeally hope she doesn’t do a Lucy Meck. It appears Lucy’s fiancé has been more interested in partying, going off to Manchester all the time than naming their baby. So strange, like they just can’t be bothered!