Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting Delilah in the vlogs is honestly used as a time filler in my opinion, which is really sad. Rhiannon is used to doing the bare minimum clearly so adding random clips of Delilah stealing the camera or showing us something means her mum has to do less work. I don’t understand why people put their child online when they’re not old enough to understand the dangers of the internet.

Reactions: 11
Putting Delilah in the vlogs is honestly used as a time filler in my opinion, which is really sad. Rhiannon is used to doing the bare minimum clearly so adding random clips of Delilah stealing the camera or showing us something means her mum has to do less work. I don’t understand why people put their child online when they’re not old enough to understand the dangers of the internet.
I definitely agree, also it's quite obvious that D is literally the only thing she has going on really, the only thing to focus on, so what else could she vlog about?

Reactions: 7
Hi everyone, long time lurker with my first post. Just starting to feel really quite concerned for D really - the thumbnail of the latest video is literally just her face as if it's her channel and not her mum's?! I'm a primary teacher and would honestly have a safeguarding concern for the girl if she was in my school. I just find it really unfair on her, she has no privacy and as people have said before her whole life so far is online for people to see as she grows up :( I think this has potential to be really distressing for her as she gets older and more aware. Wonder if Rhiannon will ever take down the videos or if she'll ever be forced to?
What makes me really mad is Rhi is very careful not to show her mum as she has asked not to be online, but D has no choice. All the children who’s parents think nothing of selling their privacy are being exploited by those who should be protecting them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anybody else surprised to see she isn't wearing a face mask in shops anymore? I would have thought somebody with her anxiety would still be wearing a mask
I noticed that too. I wonder if someone criticised her after because in the next vlog she made a point of mentioning how she was taking her mask and she made sure we knew she was wearing it. I think she worries people would think she didn't care. She is very anxious about what people think of her.

Reactions: 8
It's taken over three years to get to the end of this thread, although that's not as long as she's been engaged! Though about as long ago as her first driving lesson was 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
so D has been 'invited' to do another ballet class. btw rhiannon it doesn't mean they're good it means the dance school know you'll cough up.

i dunno why iwatched her video whilst i was doing something else it was so boring and frustrated me she bought the same tablecloth and sent it back twice hahaha what a life

Reactions: 9
I can honestly admit i was looking forward to vlogtober. But man, I'm watching my own kids all day long, I really dont want to watch someone else's when I get some time to myself. I mean D is obviously big part of Rhiannon's life but I feel like I just watched two vlogs about D and I just.... don't care. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but that's not why I'm watching vlogs. I like the relatability of mum life, I don't need to see your kids all the time 😂

Reactions: 20
I was kind of impressed to see she'd managed to put out the first few Vlogtobers on time but then in the last one she says she's pre-filmed content for them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I find it so irritating that she pre-filmed so much content. So we are practically watching all the time she was away but couldn’t be bothered to upload. And she wants a new sofa, she has to sit and basically beg for one. She’s so unbelievably transparent and doesn’t seem to care either.

Reactions: 14
Where tf is she getting the money to get a new sofa and armchair? I really don’t understand how they have so much money pouring out of their ass when Doug doesn’t really have a high paying job.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she has an affiliate link for the staple gun, despite saying in the vlog it was really hard to use 🤣

Oh god the overthinking of the wall paint :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I find it so irritating that she pre-filmed so much content. So we are practically watching all the time she was away but couldn’t be bothered to upload. And she wants a new sofa, she has to sit and basically beg for one. She’s so unbelievably transparent and doesn’t seem to care either.
Gifted?

Whenever I listen to Rhi talk I always laugh at her saying she doesn’t have a lisp and getting really stroppy over it! Someone mentioned that she did and they liked it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Where tf is she getting the money to get a new sofa and armchair? I really don’t understand how they have so much money pouring out of their ass when Doug doesn’t really have a high paying job.
The sofa they have is only a couple years old?!

I can't believe she has an affiliate link for the staple gun, despite saying in the vlog it was really hard to use 🤣

Oh god the overthinking of the wall paint :oops:
Cheeky moo saying ‘Lick reached out ( yes it seems to every flogger out there) so I thought I’d take them up on their offer,’ it irritates me beyond belief , she does so little yet companies fall over themselves to ‘gift’ her stuff! Poor Delilah, she wanted a pink sparkly bedroom yet Rhiannon won’t let her, it has to be what she wants! It’s her room, Rhi has the rest of her house to worry and fuss over.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.