Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That so embarrassing for her and for Delilah as well! The moment has already passed. It like putting a Christmas wrapping video in February. Maybe I shouldn’t give her ideas :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually have second hand embarrassment for her!! Give it up Rhiannon! Go get an actual job where you mix with other adults, I think it would do her the world of good!

Reactions: 20
God her life must be dull if the only thing to make a vlog about is her daughter's birthday, which was 8 weeks ago! Such boring content. I also have a real issue with influencers using their children for content, giving them a digital footprint they can't consent to.

Reactions: 14
I don’t have a problem with her being lazy & not doing her job properly, I mean fair enough if they can afford it without her working full time & what not. My biggest issue with her is her hollier than thou attitude & her defensiveness when she gets called out. I still remember someone left a comment in one of her older videos about ’Dough works so hard’ and she was like ‘We BOTH work hard’ :cautious:. Sure Rhi, if you call sitting on your arse browsing Anthropologie all day long or spending all day being indecisive over which cutlery to get ‘working hard’. Just admit it, you are lazy, you are an impulsive shopper & you try so hard to be ‘posh’. In her vlogs she’s always ‘oh im so busy’, ‘i manage to get some free time out of my super hectic day to edit this vlog for you guys’ blah blah blah. What exactly do you spend all day doing that makes you so busy? Fussing over what over priced item to buy next? Trying so hard to get into a book?

For people who think her style is original, look again at the instagram accounts that she follows: katelavie, charlotte jackson, zoella,… she copies them left right and center…:ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So kids have been back at school a good few weeks now and still nothing from Rhiannon?!

Reactions: 4
She just said on Instagram that a vlog will be up this evening and then content will resume as normal? What is normal Rhi, once a month?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really not trying to be rude here, just an observation, but is it just me or does she look a lotttt older in the photo on her story? Maybe it’s because we haven’t seen her recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nobody Rhiannon! Because you don’t vlog everyday and the vlogs are old stuff even during vlogtober! can you tell she must have an Ad/ wants free lush stuff/ needs to pay for over priced things for Delilah for Christmas 🤦‍♀️ Sounds harsh but I’m over her constant excuses! His many times will she have computer issues during the month?

Nobody Rhiannon! Because you don’t vlog everyday and the vlogs are old stuff even during vlogtober! can you tell she must have an Ad/ wants free lush stuff/ needs to pay for over priced things for Delilah for Christmas 🤦‍♀️ Sounds harsh but I’m over her constant excuses! His many times will she have computer issues during the month?
Also what normal? Posting nothing??? Okay then!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I miss pregnant/new mum, short hair, gingham top, leather jacket, skinny jeans and pumps Rhiannon

Reactions: 21
I don’t think Rhiannon’s mental health will improve at all until she really accepts that she has to stop vlogging Delilah. I know some parents are fine with making their income this way (though I personally hope there will soon be legal protections for children from this) but I like to think on some level Rhiannon knows it’s not ok, but has completely backed herself into a corner by doing nothing but this since she was pregnant. This is just a hunch based on other aspects of her personality, and maybe I’m giving her too much credit at this point.

Reactions: 13
Nah, she’s just too lazy to rebrand. How can she not vlog for ages and then the first vlog she puts up is of her daughter? She clearly doesn’t care if it’s wrong. People need to stop using their kids as cash cows.

Reactions: 9
Lol at all the comments wishing D happy birthday when it was literally 2 months ago. It's like wishing someone Happy Christmas at the end of February.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm glad she uploaded her 5th before she's bloody 6 🙄🤣 didn't think it was going to happen for a while lol...

Reactions: 7
I found Rhiannon's channel couple of months ago when I was at the end of my pregnancy with my 2nd and binged watched her content I think 2 years back.
I have to admit I do like to watch her content, I like the aesthetic, slow pace and her openness about her anxiety. But as much as I like her, the current content really feels like she just recycling the same videos she made at this time previous years and to link up some affiliate products, like that YOTO player she "didnt know where to buy", but somehow got affiliete link for. (I assume that bendy race track Dough got was not affiliated therefore not linked? I looked, cause my son would love it)

I would love to see more from her, just every day stuff and food content like she used to film tbh, but not once in 6 months,, that just looks bad :/

Reactions: 5
At least she gave the poor child a party with her friends this year rather than the adult bore-fest she usually has with a beige cake, bunting and wooden toys.

Reactions: 11
I think Rhiannon is going to struggle when Delilah really comes in to her own and won’t dress the way she wants her to! She seems to like to be in control of what Delilah wears and likes!

Reactions: 6
She deleted all the comments from ppl who were calling her out for shoving the camera down delilah’s face lol, coward

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.