Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Course she did, you only have to look at the aesthetic of the website to know that's what Rhiannon would choose ;)
Ha, a lot of my walls have been painted with luck and I have an interiors Instagram so I guess Iā€™m one of those people too - whatever that bracket is youā€™re placing her in. I like Rhiannon so happy to be placed in her camp :)

I also donā€™t have an extractor fan and no issues with smells or damp ;)

Reactions: 2
Ha, a lot of my walls have been painted with luck and I have an interiors Instagram so I guess Iā€™m one of those people too - whatever that bracket is youā€™re placing her in. I like Rhiannon so happy to be placed in her camp :)

I also donā€™t have an extractor fan and no issues with smells or damp ;)
I didnā€™t realise we were here to discuss you. Whatā€™s your Instagram? Do you have a thread? šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah Iā€™m gutted she didnā€™t paint a bit of colour on the walls, would look lovely with the wooden floors. Come on Rhiannon push yourself out of your comfort zone! Didnā€™t Delilah want a pink room at some point?

Reactions: 8
Did I really just watch her put JUST an oven mitt and pot holder thing (or whatever it was!) in the washing machine to wash?!!! Am I the only one who finds that crazy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did I really just watch her put JUST an oven mitt and pot holder thing (or whatever it was!) in the washing machine to wash?!!! Am I the only one who finds that crazy?!
I also find it crazy! I thought she was going to add more stuff and then she didn't. Waste of water and a tablet!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
ā€œIā€™m 5ft4...height wise Iā€™m below averageā€
Another influencer joining the ā€œIā€™m oh so tiny bandwagonā€. Sick of it.

Statistics reveal Britain's 'Mr and Mrs Average' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11534042

ā€œThe average woman in England weighed 11 stone (70.2kg) and was 5ft 3in tall (161.6cm).ā€
^ according to the ONS in 2010

177.8 cm (5 ft 10 in)163.3 cm (5 ft 4 1ā„2 in)1.0825-34 (N= m:3,154 f:3,956)

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s harmless enough but just so vanilla!! I like her and all but life is too short and Iā€™m too busy to watch her make a curry for the 10th time

Reactions: 10
At 5'4 (and shoe size 6 so not a particularly small frame either) she's not petite. Petite ranges of clothing tend to state: 'For women 5' 3" and under'.

Also just watched her latest vlog and looked through the affiliate links. That quilt is Ā£300 šŸ˜³

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
At 5'4 (and shoe size 6 so not a particularly small frame either) she's not petite. Petite ranges of clothing tend to state: 'For women 5' 3" and under'.

Also just watched her latest vlog and looked through the affiliate links. That quilt is Ā£300 šŸ˜³
Me too! 5'5 and size 6 shoes... always been bang on average compared to my peers and would never think of myself as short/petite. I did always assume that Rhiannon was taller though, but probably just because she's slim.

I'm (for my sins) really enjoying Vlogmas so far.

Noticed something in a few vlogs recently though... Rhi seems to have yellow/orange stained finger tips in a few different clips from different videos. SURELY she's not a smoker? No judgement if she is, it just really doesn't fit her crunchy granola vibe. Or could it be fake tan maybe?

Reactions: 5
ā€œCrunchy granola vibeā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ that is brilliant!!! However I think crunchy would even be a bit too adventurous for our girl Rhi - sheā€™s way more of a Muesli with organic kefir type girl!

• Haha
Noticed something in a few vlogs recently though... Rhi seems to have yellow/orange stained finger tips in a few different clips from different videos. SURELY she's not a smoker? No judgement if she is, it just really doesn't fit her crunchy granola vibe. Or could it be fake tan maybe?
Turmeric from her signature dish šŸ›

Iā€™m enjoying the vlogs too, when Iā€™ve got time to sit with a tea. Very soothing and cosy.

Reactions: 7
Just discovered her and find her blogs so soothing.
I was surprised her make-up bag didnā€™t have more high end products. Thatā€™s obviously where she saves her money!
Delilah is the double of her dad and I donā€™t think she looks like Rhiannon much at all. She seems like a really calm and patient parent, makes me wish I could be more like that šŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
I like Rhiannon, but donā€™t get why she alternates Christmas Day with her mum and Dougā€™s family - in a normal year (or even this year as her and her mum are a support bubble), given they live in the same town couldnā€™t they all be together on Christmas? My husbandā€™s family are at the opposite end of the country to mine but Iā€™d love it if everyone was able to be together.

I donā€™t know how Crohns manifests , so it might be because she wants to protect her mum, but surely D would love to see all her grandparents at once?

I like Rhiannon, but donā€™t get why she alternates Christmas Day with her mum and Dougā€™s family - in a normal year (or even this year as her and her mum are a support bubble), given they live in the same town couldnā€™t they all be together on Christmas? My husbandā€™s family are at the opposite end of the country to mine but Iā€™d love it if everyone was able to be together.

I donā€™t know how Crohns manifests , so it might be because she wants to protect her mum, but surely D would love to see all her grandparents at once?
OH and I have been together 13+ years and weā€™ve never spent Christmas with both our families together.
Both of our sets of parents/families have their own traditions etc and TBH itā€™s nice having two Christmas days (we spent Christmas Day with one family) and then Boxing Day on the other and used to also swap each year.

Plus this year it wouldnā€™t be possible as you can only spend the Christmas week with two other families so itā€™s not possible to see them all
In one day or on alternate days - so weā€™re having Xmas day alone just us two - and really looking forward to the quiet :)

Reactions: 4
Oh lord I'd never want my family and my boyfriend's family in the same house all day šŸ˜¬šŸ˜… we've never done that either, quite happy having two separate days!

She replied saying that her mum prefers it to just be the 4 of them - maybe her mum doesn't have a good relationship with Doug's family?

I just wanted to add that I'm sure she's not actually keeping within the Christmas rules by seeing her mum on Christmas day and then Doug's parents and sister the next day - you're only allowed to have 3 households for the whole of the Christmas period, and surely that's 4 households?

Reactions: 4
She replied saying that her mum prefers it to just be the 4 of them - maybe her mum doesn't have a good relationship with Doug's family?

I just wanted to add that I'm sure she's not actually keeping within the Christmas rules by seeing her mum on Christmas day and then Doug's parents and sister the next day - you're only allowed to have 3 households for the whole of the Christmas period, and surely that's 4 households?
Ah fair enough to you and others saying you wouldnā€™t want your family and in-laws together! Grass is always greener eh

And I think she mentioned that her mum is a single household and part of a support bubble with her and Doug, so for the purposes of a Christmas bubble her mum doesnā€™t count as a separate household. As long as Dougā€™s parents and his sisters household donā€™t meet any other households I think itā€™s okay?

Ah fair enough to you and others saying you wouldnā€™t want your family and in-laws together! Grass is always greener eh

And I think she mentioned that her mum is a single household and part of a support bubble with her and Doug, so for the purposes of a Christmas bubble her mum doesnā€™t count as a separate household. As long as Dougā€™s parents and his sisters household donā€™t meet any other households I think itā€™s okay?
This is what I originally thought, but as a response to a comment about why her mum doesn't come to Doug's parents house, Rhiannon says they couldn't this year because it'd make 4 households!

Also just want to clarify I'm not being the lockdown police or anything haha, I genuinely just don't want her to get attacked by people (and also, if I'm reading the rules wrong, and Rhiannon is actually right, it could make a difference to my own family's plans, so I'm genuinely interested)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.