Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really need a new suitcase for a 36 hour trip??

Also just watched the vlog where she says Doug was at glasto for work so I guess fair play she didn’t go if he was only able to get one ticket. I’ll let her off 😂

Reactions: 2
£115 for a child’s jumper?! I think I’ll pass
She's lost touch with reality. I know exactly how she'd try to justify it - it's good quality and she doesn't mind 'investing' in a few nice things, and that she's fortunate to be able to afford to do so - but she doesn't seem to comprehend that plenty of people could afford to spend that money, but that doesn't mean it's sensible or normal to do so. This is where it would help to have friends and a social circle to give her a nudge in the right direction from time to time.

For a woman with minimal education and a stagnant career as an influencer there might be more sensible things to invest in than her 3 year old's wardrobe.

Reactions: 5
That amount of money is ridiculous, she will grow out of it in a second! Also for all the money Rhi spends on clothes, she and D never look any different!! She wants the house done up......invest in that Rhiannon, at least it will pay you back!!!

Reactions: 1
Children don’t care what they wear as long as they can play comfortably

I used to love her back in the day when she discussed music, food ect now I’ve just watched a clip of her vlog of her explaining for about 10 minutes why she’s bought a cafetiere to make coffee.... wow

Attachments

• Wow
That jumper is $115 Australian dollars, it works out about £60 and you get discount with your first order making it £40 something.

Away go the weekend.....blood sweat and tears...this girl does not have any grip on reality!!! Seriously! I think she’s s nice enough person ( how she comes across) but bloody hell! How do Dougs family/friends not say anything.? I’m just shaking my head, 2 vlogs and it’s the 8th of August!!! As she’s very keen to remind us this is her job, shame she’s such a flake at it! It blows my mind she is paid what she is for the amount she does. Can you imagine her ever holding down s proper job?

I felt really sorry for Delilah at her birthday party, not a single other child for her to play with at her own birthday party. Surely by 3 Delilah should have some friends.

Reactions: 7
I felt really sorry for Delilah at her birthday party, not a single other child for her to play with at her own birthday party. Surely by 3 Delilah should have some friends.
They’ve been going to baby groups since D was tiny. Yet you never hear of them meeting up with other mums outside of the groups. I know we don’t see every minute of life but the fact she’s never mentioned a meet up at all suggests they don’t happen very often if at all.

They’ve been going to baby groups since D was tiny. Yet you never hear of them meeting up with other mums outside of the groups. I know we don’t see every minute of life but the fact she’s never mentioned a meet up at all suggests they don’t happen very often if at all.
Actually tbf to her she has mentioned this in older vlogs

I think she probably does meet other mums but chooses not to say/vlog and D gets to play with other kids at the childminders, when she starts school she will have parties no doubt with her classmates involved. I think she had a lovely day, she has a lot of people who clearly adore her. Just wish Rhiannon would relax a bit.

Reactions: 5
it could be that D’s friends/parents are aware Rhiannon is on YT and didn’t want to be filmed? Just a thought

I watch all manor of junk on YT but what a boring content creator she is! How she makes money doing this is beyond me. I have more enjoyment parallel parking in a high street than watching or listening to any of her footage.

• Haha
It was a 3 year old party. I'm sure it was a lovely day but very much an adult get together rather then a child's party. Even the cake looked grown up for D
Note - I'm in the middle of watching it now

In her defence, my son had family only birthday celebrations for the first five years of his life. He only started having proper children's parties when he showed interest in wanting one. I dread it each time because they are such a stressful thing to organise and you are never certain of numbers until the eleventh hour.

I have to say, with the help of Pinterest, he has always chosen his own birthday cake. I just pay a lovely lady in the next village to make it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.