Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally can’t STAND her getting free gifts 😡 I want free stuff for just living my mundane life and recording it - sometimes

She reminds me of zoella in terms of work ethic or lack of. They both seem to be obsessed with just being “cozy”. Like that’s their priority. Wearing lounge wear and drinking tea and being flaky when it comes to actual work. They should be best friends.

It’s not even like she’s looking after Delilah full time anymore. Her life is a piece of piss.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely like Rhiannon, but I can’t get over her lack of work ethic! She waits a week before uploading the s one vlog and get no explanation? This is her job as she keeps saying, yet she’s unbelievably unprofessional about it, it’s actually disgusting that she gets paid what she does for so little work. Her SM content is the only reason she gets Brand work, her audience are the only reason she gets a Brand work, it’s about time she started acting professional.
I agree. She seems like a nice person but goodness she wouldn't last a month in a real 9-5 job

Getting paid to go to a nice hotel and look at the lush flowers/ products! From a girl who couldn’t hack working part time in one of there shops?? Who also puts zero effort in anymore?? Unbelievable!!! It really does stop me buying from these companies. I just refuse to handover my hard earned cash,to companies who think nothing of dropping a few grand on someone who I’m sorry to say, does nothing to deserve it!

Reactions: 4
Which is basically 99.9% of bloggers anyway and I’ve said it for years! These companies don’t need to take this millennial kids on holidays or trips away for free to give them hundreds of pounds of free gifts, in the hope they promote their product....? They’d be saving money by not doing it in the first place!

I'm just confused as to how companies still want to work with her when she barely posts anything anymore? I remember ages ago, I think she got paid to promote some product and was meant to include it in a vlog, but was moaning about how long it was taking her and how she had tons of emails to answer.

Reactions: 1
Although it's not my idea of fun spending so long in the car, I enjoyed the travel vlog, you do actually get a sense of what a place is like from Rhiannon (unlike Bore-gran Tate, who just shows the food) and some of the editing was quirky and creative.

I will say though, if I were Rhiannon I'd feel SO GUILTY for not doing any of the driving. I wonder what happened to her driving lessons?

Although it's not my idea of fun spending so long in the car, I enjoyed the travel vlog, you do actually get a sense of what a place is like from Rhiannon (unlike Bore-gran Tate, who just shows the food) and some of the editing was quirky and creative.
I agree, I didn't mind it. It makes a change from other vloggers only filming themselves having brunch in various places. I liked the bits where they wandered around town etc.

Reactions: 2
Their holiday wouldn't be for me either. I love exploring and sightseeing but like to eat out and not cook and all the driving! Also her holiday was over a month ago and no other content has gone up. She's nice but so bloody boring. They do treat Deliah like a baby still.

Instagram story - who the hell cleans/scrubs the outside of a pumpkin before you carve it? It’s meant to be dirty/scary!

How can she really call herself an influencer anymore? Since January she has posted 46 photos on insta and minimal vlogs!! Seriously and she still gets ADs?? Doug must be earning a good wage!!

Reactions: 3
Yet more free stuff from lush
Why???? I mean she didn’t actually even hack working there for long!! My daughter worked for them and they are a good company to their staff, but it makes me so angry that they gift these freeloaders so much stuff! Maybe pay your staff more!! Lush sells itself, they don’t need to advertise through influencers!

Reactions: 2
I used to enjoy watching Rhiannon but over the last year she bores me senseless I can’t relate to her at all. Also her hair bugs me like you wouldn’t believe she looks older than what she is with what she does with it. Definitely looked so much better when she straightened it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.