Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter is a month younger than Rhiannon and I really enjoyed watching her when she was pregnant and Delilah was really small. However as she has gotten older the pushing of her own style onto D is just so annoying to watch! The party, her clothes, her presents...it was interesting that she said ‘I think those presents were a success’ after she opened them. Maybe she’d be more excited about presents that are actually of interest to her! My daughter is a big tomboy, complete opposite to me, she loves football and fireman Sam so her presents are all relating to her interests so I know she’s going to be thrilled when she opens them. It wouldn’t be my first choice of gifts but it’s what she loves so who cares! Why can’t she get her some peppa stuff if that’s what she loves? Or at least some nice peppa books? Everything has to fit in to her ‘aesthetic’ it’s so boring!

Reactions: 6
It's nice they are finally going away somewhere as a family. I've not seen them go on holiday properly in the years I've watched Rhiannon.
Although... Why is Tom with them? I find that a bit bizarre. Fair enough if they went on loads of holidays and brought him along one time but I'd feel awkward if I was him, invading family time 🙄

Doug went to glasto! Why didn’t Rhiannon go too? Would have been a great time. Sure Delilah could have stayed with the grandparents for a week.
It would be too exciting for Rhiannon wouldn’t it? 😂 Delilah lives with her grandparents anyway ! Nice of Rhiannon to babysit every now and then 🤷‍♀️😂😂

Last edited:
I had to turn off the last vlog. 5 flipping minutes talking about washing powder and reusable cutlery. How is that interesting content?

Has she given up with YouTube? And she calls this her Job.
How much annual leave does she get it !
I was just wondering the same and thats why I came on here to find out.. What has happened? I mean she's been back from holidays for a while now.. Delilah is at school so what on earth is she doing?

Nothing! And then she will say she’s being attacked and trolled🙄🙄🙄🙄 she needs to give it up as she looks so unprofessional and flaky, but it’s easy money, there is noway she could hold down a proper job, if she really is suffering with her mental health then she needs to think about medication because nothing else is working.

Reactions: 1
Is she ducking serious! Two weeks off because she did some vlogging on holiday?? NO.!!!! That’s it, this girl needs a really hard reality check!!!

I couldnt even bring myself to watch her insta story. As soon as I saw her stupid pity me face I knew she was gonna do some tit pathetic excuse as to why she’s been practically silent for weeks. Honestly get in the real world.

Thoughts on the vlog:

Most of it took place on the motorway, it looked ridiculously boring. My family used to drive to the south of France for holidays and spent a couple of days getting there. But it was always part of the holiday, we had LOADS of games etc with us and I had my siblings to play with in the car. We stopped off all the time along the way. My parents prepared snacks before we left. And then when we got to our destination we stayed there for 2 weeks and explored towns/cities nearby. I can't believe this was their whole holiday, spent sitting in the car. The rest of the vlogs are going to be the same!

They are lucky Delilah is SO well behaved and looks like she's doing so well on the journey. I'd be complaining more than her as an adult 😆 she is adorable.

THREE supermarket trips, how unprepared!? You'd think they would bring more food bits with them for picnics etc!

Looks like they only brought Tom along to be a babysitter in the back of the car with Delilah 😆

This might be a really minor thing to irritate me but ‘ignore the basket’
Are we all so obsessed with IG perfection that we feel we have to apologise for a perfectly nice basket that’s possibly not in its usual place?
We live in the real world, we don’t exist in pictures on someone’s phone!
20E43F34-3AE4-4D0B-B09F-628D861D75E2.png

This might be a really minor thing to irritate me but ‘ignore the basket’
Are we all so obsessed with IG perfection that we feel we have to apologise for a perfectly nice basket that’s possibly not in its usual place?
We live in the real world, we don’t exist in pictures on someone’s phone! View attachment 44643
I was confused by this too, can’t even see it the picture is that dark, it wouldn’t have crossed anyone’s mind

Reactions: 2
I have a daughter a month younger than Delilah and i am the same age as Rhiannon however I don’t think I’ve consistently watched her videos for the past year. I watched her long before she got pregnant maybe from around 2014.
They are just so dull. Her constant need to justify and her constant complaining and talking about such mundane things I can’t cope.
I also feel quite uneasy about how much she shares of Delilah on YouTube and Instagram. I understand she wants to show her off however give her privacy.
The amount of times I’ve seen her running around topless in a nappy in the past. Filming her in the bath(no it doesn’t make it any better that you blur out her body) The filming her as soon as she wakes up or when she wakes up and comes into Rhiannon’s room. The last thing I’d think of when my daughter greets me in the morning is to get my camera out and post it on the internet.

I genuinely like Rhiannon, but I can’t get over her lack of work ethic! She waits a week before uploading the s one vlog and get no explanation? This is her job as she keeps saying, yet she’s unbelievably unprofessional about it, it’s actually disgusting that she gets paid what she does for so little work. Her SM content is the only reason she gets Brand work, her audience are the only reason she gets a Brand work, it’s about time she started acting professional.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.