Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers seldom get a story post (let alone an actual post on the feed) from her and when they do it’s a wedgie pic?! I can’t with this woman lol

And don’t get me started on the cabinet - it looks so cheaply made considering she spent thousands on it. How can Doug actually accept that kind of purchase? If you need to save for it, maybe just keep that money for mortgage payments or for the future? I’m sure she babbled on to him about them keeping it forever to justify it but no, he’s a doormat imo

Reactions: 4
I’ll probably get some hate for saying this, but MY GOD she’s so skinny!🤢 It doesn’t look good at all, not to mention it’s unhealthy, and she’ll only pass her insecurities onto D, she’ll probably have an eating disorder when she’s older. Sad to see.. hopefully D will be the type of kid who rebels against her mother lol.

There’s so much of the world to see, and Rhi just seems so sheltered from everything.. and the quiet-as-a-mouse talking she does pisses me off lol, I hope D finds her backbone when she’s older or she’ll be just like her neurotic mother.

Reactions: 9
Rhiannon doing her wreath making 6 days ago..
yet on December, she will still moan and struggle to get content out on time.
---
Could she look anymore simple.
Screenshot_20231123-114101.png

Rhiannon doing her wreath making 6 days ago..
yet on December, she will still moan and struggle to get content out on time.
---
Could she look anymore simple.
View attachment 2588078
Melissa's post says this is from december 2022 and R has the same outfit on in her christmas wreath making vlog from last year... Can not wait to watch her vlogs this year doing the exact same bleeping things (like every december/christmas vlog is the same from the past idk 4 years?)...

Reactions: 1
Melissa's post says this is from december 2022 and R has the same outfit on in her christmas wreath making vlog from last year... Can not wait to watch her vlogs this year doing the exact same bleeping things (like every december/christmas vlog is the same from the past idk 4 years?)...
Sorry, I just read the 6 days ago.

Yes it's the same rinse and repeat each year.
Screenshot_20231123-122445.png

---
I’ll probably get some hate for saying this, but MY GOD she’s so skinny!🤢 It doesn’t look good at all, not to mention it’s unhealthy, and she’ll only pass her insecurities onto D, she’ll probably have an eating disorder when she’s older. Sad to see.. hopefully D will be the type of kid who rebels against her mother lol.

There’s so much of the world to see, and Rhi just seems so sheltered from everything.. and the quiet-as-a-mouse talking she does pisses me off lol, I hope D finds her backbone when she’s older or she’ll be just like her neurotic mother.
Every single person in this pic has a box of food each...EXCEPT Rhiannon and Doug they're sharing👀.
Poor Doug made to share, no wonder he looks a bit pissed off.
Screenshot_20231123-124147.png

---
Doug's holding curry sauce tub.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sorry, I just read the 6 days ago.

Yes it's the same rinse and repeat each year.
View attachment 2588136
---

Every single person in this pic has a box of food each...EXCEPT Rhiannon and Doug they're sharing👀.
Poor Doug made to share, no wonder he looks a bit pissed off.
View attachment 2588151
---
Doug's holding curry sauce tub.
Doug's parents look just like Delilah, lol.
---
Screenshot_20231123_170331_com.instagram.android.jpg

I do like her reef

Last edited:
For gods sake could she get anymore dull.. Shes back with another sponsored post :eek:her stair carpet and the jumper ans hat are all such horrid murky colours
Screenshot_20231127_144600_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Back with a AD yet no update on the painting from last week,

her life is very stressful choosing colours, whether it's for paint or hats 🙄.

Reactions: 6
She won't do anything to help herself..
getting a real job would be a start.
It would, of course, wouldn't it?! I don't think we'll ever see it happen though.. she'd much rather just potter around in her own little world and use being a mum to Delilah as her excuse, that must've been why she had her.

I can't believe her house in that photo... old grungy carpets, no blinds up, no colours on the walls - it's so grim and still looks like a rental house! You'd think a "fashion/homeware" influencer would want to try a bit harder lol.:oops:
---
It doesn't have to be so grim and dull Rhiannon

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can't believe she actually linked the hat, how fkn desperate for a few pennies.
I suppose that's whats she's been doing whilst she's disappeared, wasting time scouring the internet for a beanie in her "perfect colour" and then emailing back and forth with the brand to see if they will let her do an affiliate link. Delilah must be proud lol

Reactions: 3
I suppose that's whats she's been doing whilst she's disappeared, wasting time scouring the internet for a beanie in her "perfect colour" and then emailing back and forth with the brand to see if they will let her do an affiliate link. Delilah must be proud lol
You don't ask a brand to do an affiliate link

The cheek of her to pop up out of the blue to talk about her ugly hat and of course share an affiliate link then as expected followed by an Ad! We haven’t had a video in weeks , we have had no update about the painting. She only post something when she’s about to upload a Vlog or share a stupid advert. She’s the most useless, pathetic, lazy youtuber in my subscriptions. She’s honestly just looks as dull as a bleeping cucumber. She’s utterly pathetic. I really hope she reads here 🙄 honestly Rhiannon you’re just an embarrassment at this point. She’s achieved nothing in life other than becoming a mum. She’s not no personality anymore or any ambitions. She just had a baby and retired so she now enjoys gardening , knitting or crochet and reading.

All these other youtubers with kids are doing up their houses , going to events , travelling , starting up businesses, podcasts, being active of different social media platforms etc etc and then Rhiannon is just sat at home like a bleeping melon rotting her brain.

It’s always oh mental health blah blah blah yeah so many youtubers I watch and people I know have mental health issues we still manage to get on with life 🙄

I hope she does “vlogmas” this year so I can see wtf she’s been doing in her life recently. The stupid wedding is over so she must have all the time in the world now. Urgh this woman pisses me off I used to like her but she’s honestly a joke now.

She’s posted a grand total of 16 vlogs this year. That’s not even 2 a month. Most youtubers get a minimum of 1 video out a week but most can get out about 2 so some people are getting 40 - 96 videos out a year and Rhiannon has posted just 16 that’s not even enough for a proper vlogmas … the woman’s a joke she needs to get in the bin
---
You don't ask a brand to do an affiliate link
That is true but I have always wondered how she manages to turn everything into an affiliate link 🤔 that’s the only reason why she takes the time to link so much stuff all the time
---
This just further proves my point 🤣 oh I’m in bed before 10 and I’m knitting… bleeping pathetic twit 🙄
---
I’m curious to know what her Vlog will be. I also have a feeling that if she does vlogmas it will once again contain clips of her decorating her house. She does it every year and it’s so boring because… nothing ever actually looks finished … I don’t think there’s a single room in her house that looks complete

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've seen some gorgeous beanies. Rhiannon's latest is not one of them.
In fact nothing she ever wears makes me think wow.

She once wore a beautiful lemon dress or short jump suit ( can't remember),
never to be seen again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.