Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheek of her to pop up out of the blue to talk about her ugly hat and of course share an affiliate link then as expected followed by an Ad! We haven’t had a video in weeks , we have had no update about the painting. She only post something when she’s about to upload a Vlog or share a stupid advert. She’s the most useless, pathetic, lazy youtuber in my subscriptions. She’s honestly just looks as dull as a bleeping cucumber. She’s utterly pathetic. I really hope she reads here 🙄 honestly Rhiannon you’re just an embarrassment at this point. She’s achieved nothing in life other than becoming a mum. She’s not no personality anymore or any ambitions. She just had a baby and retired so she now enjoys gardening , knitting or crochet and reading.

All these other youtubers with kids are doing up their houses , going to events , travelling , starting up businesses, podcasts, being active of different social media platforms etc etc and then Rhiannon is just sat at home like a bleeping melon rotting her brain.

It’s always oh mental health blah blah blah yeah so many youtubers I watch and people I know have mental health issues we still manage to get on with life 🙄

I hope she does “vlogmas” this year so I can see wtf she’s been doing in her life recently. The stupid wedding is over so she must have all the time in the world now. Urgh this woman pisses me off I used to like her but she’s honestly a joke now.

She’s posted a grand total of 16 vlogs this year. That’s not even 2 a month. Most youtubers get a minimum of 1 video out a week but most can get out about 2 so some people are getting 40 - 96 videos out a year and Rhiannon has posted just 16 that’s not even enough for a proper vlogmas … the woman’s a joke she needs to get in the bin
---

That is true but I have always wondered how she manages to turn everything into an affiliate link 🤔 that’s the only reason why she takes the time to link so much stuff all the time
---
This just further proves my point 🤣 oh I’m in bed before 10 and I’m knitting… bleeping pathetic twit 🙄
---
I’m curious to know what her Vlog will be. I also have a feeling that if she does vlogmas it will once again contain clips of her decorating her house. She does it every year and it’s so boring because… nothing ever actually looks finished … I don’t think there’s a single room in her house that looks complete
Basically she will use an app or website where you input the link to and item and it will create a trackable link. Shop style is one with lots of brands on it from what I remember (I used to run a blog) the money she makes is pretty low and only if you buy something from the site she has linked.

If she shares something on Amazon, then later you buy something from Amazon regardless of what it is, she will earn a % of the cost of that (providing you haven't clicked another affiliate link for Amazon from somebody else)

Reactions: 1
Looks white to me.

As I said before she's had all year to paint, yet does two rooms days before "vlogmas"

unless she's waited to use this as content.

Reactions: 2
Basically she will use an app or website where you input the link to and item and it will create a trackable link. Shop style is one with lots of brands on it from what I remember (I used to run a blog) the money she makes is pretty low and only if you buy something from the site she has linked.

If she shares something on Amazon, then later you buy something from Amazon regardless of what it is, she will earn a % of the cost of that (providing you haven't clicked another affiliate link for Amazon from somebody else)
Oooh that’s how! Always wondered how that was done. Thank you ☺

I love how she’s only posted painting updates because she’s got sponsored content to post….. she’s always so silent on Instagram yet when there’s an ad due she has no issue … funny that

Others have put a countdown on for their real vlogmas, real, meaning they vlog everyday on December, because that's what vlogmase is.

Wonder when Rhiannons first vlog will be? the 2nd? then the 4th/5th?

All filmed back in October 😂. Vlogmas is filmed every day. Normally the day before and uploaded the next day. Either do it properly or don’t bother. Lazy ass Rhi is a joke.

Reactions: 4
She's shameless
---
And setting a bad example to D, saying she's doing something, that's is not what it is.

Look up Vlogmas Rhiannon. What you do is not it.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I’ll never be over how little she posts (both on YouTube and Instagram). It’s so easy to just snap a photo of your knitting or your cup of tea or do a q&a on your story, but instead she seems to be above ‘checking in’ with her followers and instead leaves them in the dark. Is she afraid that if she posts a pic of her knitting it’ll be a spoiler for a day in the life vlog she’ll be posting in 2 months time? 😂

Reactions: 9
Sorry, but I’ll never be over how little she posts (both on YouTube and Instagram). It’s so easy to just snap a photo of your knitting or your cup of tea or do a q&a on your story, but instead she seems to be above ‘checking in’ with her followers and instead leaves them in the dark. Is she afraid that if she posts a pic of her knitting it’ll be a spoiler for a day in the life vlog she’ll be posting in 2 months time? 😂
Right?! It's so bizarre. Even if she doesn't feel inclined to post it's (meant to be) her job. The amount she posts is even less than people who have busy lives and are just sharing for sharing's sake.

12 posts in nearly a year. Not even one about D birthday.
She's the most unenthusiastic IG -Youtuber ever, and she needs to give up its embarrassing,

someone that attended her wedding, posts more that her, and is more interesting, her initials are SW.
Screenshot_20231201-121458.png

12 posts in nearly a year. Not even one about D birthday.
She's the most unenthusiastic IG -Youtuber ever, and she needs to give up its embarrassing,

someone that attended her wedding, posts more that her, and is more interesting, her initials are SW.
View attachment 2603588
It is just so humiliating, we all have second hand embarassment for her.

Reactions: 3
2nd of December.. And she hasn't posted anything for vlogmas!!
Why say you're doing it.. If you are actually NOT and cant keep your word.. It ruins the fun of it and the festive atmosphere for everyone..

What is her excuse???? I would love to know...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.