Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she said before alot of her close female friends have move away so she doesn’t see them often. Doug does see his friends alot as they seem to be pretty local as they all grew up in that area. Doug is rather social anyways always doing bits and bobs. Rhiannon just spends her day crying about how hard her life is and knitting perfect jumpers that are never perfect enough 🙄

Reactions: 4
She's doing the same as she did when her gran died🤐.

Why does she conduct her life this way it's not normal.

Reactions: 3
She thinks she's better than she is, like Zoe level haha,
she disappeared..difference is Zoe has 9 million followers and can disappear safely without it affecting numbers,

Rhiannon can't,
her followers are dropping yet she doesn't seem to care, and this is her job.

Just pack it in Rhiannon, go get a job in a Wool shop.

Reactions: 6
must admit, I've followed her on instagram for years and she was the first person I've actually unfollowed in a long time. I don't care anymore for her disappearing acts and the same old tired stuff she posts.

Reactions: 9
must admit, I've followed her on instagram for years and she was the first person I've actually unfollowed in a long time. I don't care anymore for her disappearing acts and the same old tired stuff she posts.
I think I'm about to unfollow her on youtube.

She has no respect for her followers and doesn't want to put in any effort.

Her followers are only a paycheck to her when needed.

The fact she's not took 10 seconds to say

'taking time off guys, see you all soon x'

speaks volumes, and anyone saying otherwise must be stupid.

Reactions: 5
She's disappeared for nearly 3 weeks without a explanation,

and here's me thinking she was on honeymoon.

I think she's seriously needing help...surely no one is this lazy.
Screenshot_20230727-171830.png

---
Back now a vlogs going up 👀👀
---
the other two will be up on Sep-Oct

Reactions: 7
Bit sad that she must be reading here… sees all our posts saying it’s rude to her followers that she’s not even giving an update then BAM!

She gives nothing away on IG so everyone will rush and click on her next vlog that will more than likely be a AD.

Doug went to Belgium on his stag,
yet she only went to a local Hotel for what looks like a Spa Day?
---
* It was a Spa day*

why not stay a night or two,
everything about her is so odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She gives nothing away on IG so everyone will rush and click on her next vlog that will more than likely be a AD.

Doug went to Belgium on his stag,
yet she only went to a local Hotel for what looks like a Spa Day?
---
* It was a Spa day*

why not stay a night or two,
everything about her is so odd.
I thought that stag in Belgium was of the friend who’s wedding they went to, I could be wrong though!

I thought that stag in Belgium was of the friend who’s wedding they went to, I could be wrong though!
You could be correct?,
I just presumed it was Doug's?.

It's no secret I fast forward when she starts repeating so I have possibility missed the correct information, if she even spoke about it, im not sure?
it's with the pics on Doug and Toms IG, made it look like Doug was the main guy getting married.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You could be correct?,
I just presumed it was Doug's?.

It's no secret I fast forward when she starts repeating so I have possibility missed the correct information, if she even spoke about it, im not sure?
it's with the pics on Doug and Toms IG, made it look like Doug was the main guy getting married.
Just went and had a cheeky look, from this pic alone I would say its that guy with the crown on, had a look at rhiannons post about that wedding and he is the groom so I’m just assuming as well! I’m sure doug would post about his stag tho if its happened? 🤨

Attachments

A lazy person getting stuff for free
View attachment 2339177
Dull dull dull
---
Screenshot_20230728_162126_com.android.chrome.jpg

Do you think she got paid to post that pr photo? Would you think? It wouldn't surprise me... Or do you think she just got the deserts for free?
What an airy fairy way to live! She should have more self-respect and integrity as a mother!

Last edited:
Dull dull dull
---
View attachment 2339934
Do you think she got paid to post that pr photo? Would you think? It wouldn't surprise me... Or do you think she just got the deserts for free?
What an airy fairy way to live! She should have more self-respect and integrity as a mother!
I think she got the food for free and possibly got a small fee if she posted (which she did).

It's a embarrassment for her daughter, people knowing she was only took there for free scran,
and won't be long till she can see and understand that she's all over YT for a income to pay her mother's bills.

She's disappeared for nearly 3 weeks without a explanation,

and here's me thinking she was on honeymoon.

I think she's seriously needing help...surely no one is this lazy.
View attachment 2337539
---
Back now a vlogs going up 👀👀
---
the other two will be up on Sep-Oct
Wow I didn’t even see this ! I guess because she never really post on Instagram it didn’t even bother show me. I hate the stupid face she does it makes her look so dim.

We will get one video this month and the next two next month. She might take a month off in September then do vlogtober? I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t as that means she has to film at least about 13 videos in one month… how would she cope ?
---
Just went and had a cheeky look, from this pic alone I would say its that guy with the crown on, had a look at rhiannons post about that wedding and he is the groom so I’m just assuming as well! I’m sure doug would post about his stag tho if its happened? 🤨
That now makes more sense as I just knew it wasn’t Doug on a stag trip. Recently shes saidthey hadn’t even sent the invites out yet and she would have told us doug was going away for his stag and hers woud obviously be around the same time. Shes probably still in the planning process. I feel like she could get married in the 6 weeks holiday maybe Autumn I don’t see her having a winter wedding

Last edited:
On the last vlog she said 'we have driven here and parked up '..

no Rhiannon,
Doug has driven, NOT you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.