Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't really seem to do family holidays which is a real shame. Delilah must be bored in her summer holidays.
That’s a shame as I think when ever they go away with Dougs family at least they seem really happy fun people, especially his sister and her husband. I’m sure D loves spending time with them. Rhiannon is like a little whispering mouse. Rhi is either totally putting on her MH struggles to get out of doing anything or she desperately needs therapy/medication as this is no way to live. She has a nice home, husband , daughter and yet seems completely miserable. I agree with spending less money on pointless items and spending it on really good help. I don’t agree with exploiting D but all in all Rhi isn’t a nasty person, surely those who love her can see how much she’s declined healthwise.

Reactions: 5
Where does Doug fit into her feeling overwhelmed about the house/life admin? She talks like she's a single parent but there's two adults in that house. I appreciate that he works outside the home and maybe for balance she takes on the majority of household responsibilities but doesn't he get involved at all? Why wouldn't he just say, for example, "Rhiannon, we need blinds for the kitchen so lets just order these which will do until you see something you prefer?". Its his home too although you would never tell that by the interior.
I don’t know if you've realised but Rhiannon gets the last say in everything especially with the house. There’s been a handful of times when Doug had suggested practical things but Rhiannon doesn’t like what he picks. If Doug had his way of decorating the house it would be cheap and cheerful with all the essentials. Rhiannon is the only one who can choose what goes in the house. She’s only just about letting Delilah have the type of toys she actually wants but they Rhiannon can’t buy here boring wooden toys in dull colours like she did when she was younger because Rhiannon liked that aesthetic…. Remember when dougs sister got Delilah that huge beautiful pastel / rainbow coloured unicorn and Rhiannon hated the thing ! Rhiannon had gotten Delilah lots of dull coloured things she never got her anything exciting and you could tell Rhiannon hated the unicorn tbh I never see it in her room.

Rhiannon treats Delilah like a dog or cat. You can’t be like that with a child. They are their own person with likes of their own and Rhiannon finds it very hard to accept that. I have a cat and I mostly buy her things that fit my aesthetic she’s a cat and doesn’t give a tit what colour her stuff is she probably can’t even see the colour.

Doug does help around the house when he can. He does also cook but Rhiannon is really obsessive over that because she loves cooking. She also controls what they all eat so they all have to eat like vegetarians because of Rhiannon. Does doesn’t really get a say in anything I guess he just keeps quiet to make Rhiannon happy. He’s probably happy to be out the house before she even gets up and then comes home when she’s got dinner ready so they can go to bed and repeat. I can’t imagine she’s a cheerful person to be around.
---
We're nearly in the 8th month of the year and she's only did 8 vlogs ( 6 are Ads) yet she has stated she does lots of vlogs without sponsorship 🤔.

A 30ish minute vlog a month that only takes other vloggers around two hours to edit,

so basically she works about two hours a month haha.
---
* I'm not good a maths lol but you all know what I mean*
---
Is she laying in bed sulking all day?,
what's she doing with her time when Delilah's at school,
it doesn't take all day to go to a gym.
It takes way more than just two hours to edit content. Especially when you’re doing vlogs over a few days you often end up with 2 - 4 hours of footage for a Vlog of about 30 mins - 1 hour long. You can’t edit 3 hours of footage in just two hours.

Firstly you need to import the footage onto your device if choice and then move it onto your editing software. You have to slowly watch all the clips and cut them down. Speed or slow then up etc. Then you need to search for music to be used and then insert that. You also need to add text along the way. Then do a second edit and then some people might do a watch of the Vlog and just tweak it before uploading. Then you need to give them a title and spend time making a thumbnail. You also need to place the ands , end cards & fill out the description. Rhiannon links a lot of products so she has to spend time searching them up. Also if she’s doing a sponsored video she has to make sure she’s reached all the right talking point and done everything they requested in the video & in the description before sending the Vlog over to them. There’s a lot that goes into editing those kinda videos can take a lot more hours edit some people are faster than others.

Either way Rhiannon only films a few days a month so she’s got weeks to edit the footage. She just chooses to knit and read instead of working

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm so sorry but the style of it just does not fit with her terraced house.
I like the cabinet - it just looks a bit plonked in the corner by itself against the bare wall. The hole for the cable is a nice feature but won't they'll still need to keep the glass doors open when the record player is on? Maybe they don't plan to use it much.

Reactions: 2
I like the cabinet - it just looks a bit plonked in the corner by itself against the bare wall. The hole for the cable is a nice feature but won't they'll still need to keep the glass doors open when the record player is on? Maybe they don't plan to use it much.

It’s not a bad piece it just looks silly and out of place in her kitchen

is it just me who thinks it was odd that she shared a littler pizza with Delilah, and got herself different sweets to the ones Doug and D were going to share...

Reactions: 2
The clip in her most recent vlog where she is filming herself making D’s cake was a complete tit show. She literally jumped at 3 different things, I’m actually surprised she’s not scared of thin air at this point

Reactions: 5
is it just me who thinks it was odd that she shared a littler pizza with Delilah, and got herself different sweets to the ones Doug and D were going to share...
The reason why she got different sweets was because the ones she got were vegan. It was a little odd that she shared a small pizza with Delilah. Wouldn’t be so bad if they actually had some sides too ….
---
The clip in her most recent vlog where she is filming herself making D’s cake was a complete tit show. She literally jumped at 3 different things, I’m actually surprised she’s not scared of thin air at this point
Lmfao 🤣

Reactions: 1
Does Delilah have a speech impediment? When she talks she sounds really young still?

Also, her bday looked sooo boring lol

Reactions: 1
A lot of sweets have gelatine in them 🤢 I’m vegetarian so I always need to check.

Reactions: 3
( I'm not a Zoe fan)

but how come Zoe with a toddler and pregnant has managed to post daily this month, she is doing vlogust as it should be...

yet lazy Rhiannon with her child in school all day can only put a vlog out every few weeks and even that's a stretch.

and her "vlogtober" will be pathetic like her,
it will probably only be about 8 vlogs? or less.

( I'm not a Zoe fan)

but how come Zoe with a toddler and pregnant has managed to post daily this month, she is doing vlogust as it should be...

yet lazy Rhiannon with her child in school all day can only put a vlog out every few weeks and even that's a stretch.

and her "vlogtober" will be pathetic like her,
it will probably only be about 8 vlogs? or less.
I think parenting wise zoë and thi are worlds apart, I know you say you’re not a zoë fan but she seems to take a much more backseat approach with her toddler than rhi does with D, and to be fair Alfie is editing Zoe’s vlogs this month, seems like neither can juggle both which is a shame for their kids

I think parenting wise zoë and thi are worlds apart, I know you say you’re not a zoë fan but she seems to take a much more backseat approach with her toddler than rhi does with D, and to be fair Alfie is editing Zoe’s vlogs this month, seems like neither can juggle both which is a shame for their kids
Zoes vlogs are so lazy / boring, so I wouldn't put that as a bar for effort or work ethic 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.