Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember she phoned or emailed to "enquire" about the sofas and all of a sudden they gave her one for free.

Sponging hole.

Reactions: 6
Clearly he pays no attention to what either of them wear and he probably never does the laundry.
---

I wondered that. Probably going for the 'anxiety aesthetic'.
Her last two thumbnails she's wearing them and they do look like sensory ones.

It's like she's making a statement with them,
and they're enormous 🤣.

If they were sensory ones fair enough i fully understand,
but there not.

I think they look bloody ridiculous looking on her.
---
Most people wear ear pods now why does she need to go around like a bloody airport tarmac worker.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What I don’t understand is why she doesn’t post anything on her Instagram feed … she has more than enough free time to take a few selfies here and there or pictures of things around the house. I don’t see why she only seems to be able to post something if she’s getting paid …

Reactions: 5
What I don’t understand is why she doesn’t post anything on her Instagram feed … she has more than enough free time to take a few selfies here and there or pictures of things around the house. I don’t see why she only seems to be able to post something if she’s getting paid …
Because she is bleeping lazy and is a bludge

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have any recommendations of a similar YouTube channel to Rhiannon to watch? I used to watch her religiously and enjoy her vlogs, but I can’t watch her anymore. I’m due back at work after a year of mat leave and need something more inspiring to watch x

Reactions: 2
She has the cheek to pay for a blue tick on her IG..

when it's pretty much dormant.
Right?! An ad at easter, an ad a few months ago, and one random post in between is all she's posted on her instagram grid and we're nearly half way through the year! I don't think the ads she does for brands can be very successful as surely if they were they'd want her to do more.

This AD vlog must be some masterpiece taking this length to edit.

Other woman with more kids edit a vlog in less than a day and just as good quality.
---
I'm in a couple of threads where both women have more kids than Rhiannon and have real jobs,

ones a full time senior carer that does constant night shifts in a home,
the other cleans caravans for Haven,

the caravan cleaner has 6 kids, the care worker has two,

yet both these women put out at least 5 vlogs a week.

They have less subs than Rhiannon, one has about 25k the other 10k.

One of the women only returned to work recently as she said she needed it for her mental health and social ect interaction.

👀👀Rhiannon needs to take a leaf from her book.
---
I honestly think Rhiannon thinks she's above doing a real job.

She's not even worked for 6 month of her life and she's 30.
---
A few weeks or months in a shoe shop? a few weeks in lush? and a few weeks in a supermarket i believe?🤦.
---
I thought when Delilah started school she would get a part time job or do more vlogging with all the free time she has,
but she actually does less now than ever.

But her content provider is at school all day so that's probably why she does nothing now unless it's a AD.
---
I know Rhiannon doesn't owe us anything and i only skim through her vlogs to keep up in here,
I'm in a lot of threads and i can honestly say hand on heart she is the laziest person on YT.

She has the same 24 hours as everyone else,

that others manage to fit in kids, a real job, animals and upload to YT.

Last edited:
She's built her subs and followers up on the back of fully exploiting Delilah from the second she woke up till bedtime...

now she has the following and Deliliahs older she's only out for ADs.

Tbh I’m surprised she hasn’t had another child just to keep up the subs and get more ADs and views for baby stuff. Although I suppose then she’d have to vlog more and she cba. Or she’s waiting for a child to be gifted to her… 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think Delilah would be a good big sister and a good help to Rhiannon if she had another,

but i can't see her having anymore and daft Doug will go along with her.

At least give the poor girl a childhood pet.

Reactions: 7
I think Delilah would be a good big sister and a good help to Rhiannon if she had another,

but i can't see her having anymore and daft Doug will go along with her.

At least give the poor girl a childhood pet.
Rhiannon has already said she hates the idea of animals in the house 🙄

• Sad
" quiet on here"
Rhiannon your are always quiet until a vlogs due we know this.

TWO AD vlogs are due and hey presto you appear👋.

On a bus moaning it's bumpy🙄, how about you get of your arse and get your licence then.

At the orthodontist again😴.

Her big stupid earphones are in the shot😒.
Screenshot_20230606-161407.png
Screenshot_20230606-161415.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.