Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg watching her new video, well popped it on in the background, and this dahlia clothes haul.. did she really say that her and D are the same size so Doug mixes up their clothes? Taking mini me to a whole new level 🤦🏼‍♀️ gives me the ick I gotta say..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Another red flag that she is obsessed and chuffed with staying skinny and i bet she will put her issues onto Delilah to stay super thin which might be a issue if she takes after Doug's twin ( not that there's anything wrong with Mellisas size it's perfect)

but it's not the size 0 Rhiannon obsessed with.

I looked at Mellisas IG and there's a pic of her as a kid and omg she is Deliliahs double she looks more like Delilah than Rhiannon ever did.
---
I know some people are naturally slim they can eat anything and never put weight on but i don't think this is the case with Rhiannon i do believe she has issues, under eats and over exercises.

After she had Deliliah remember she seemed obsessed with walking all over i don't think that was to get her to sleep it was to get back to her original size.

Reactions: 6
Another red flag that she is obsessed and chuffed with staying skinny and i bet she will put her issues onto Delilah to stay super thin which might be a issue if she takes after Doug's twin ( not that there's anything wrong with Mellisas size it's perfect)

but it's not the size 0 Rhiannon obsessed with.

I looked at Mellisas IG and there's a pic of her as a kid and omg she is Deliliahs double she looks more like Delilah than Rhiannon ever did.
---
I know some people are naturally slim they can eat anything and never put weight on but i don't think this is the case with Rhiannon i do believe she has issues, under eats and over exercises.

After she had Deliliah remember she seemed obsessed with walking all over i don't think that was to get her to sleep it was to get back to her original size.
I personally wouldn’t say Rhiannon under eats. She eats well , often & larger potions at times. She does exercise a lot I guess it’s to get her body going because she’s not staying active like alot of people who have to go out to work everyday. Skinny people can work out and that’s part of gaining weight eg building muscles with weights etc but that doesn’t really seem like something Rhiannon is doing.

Rhiannon was really happy with her weight after Delilah she looked really healthy too and didn’t want to loose the weight but it did drop off eventually.

I have to say that she has been looking smaller & smaller than usual. She used to look about a size 8 now she looks more like a 4 which is my size.

Reactions: 3
I personally wouldn’t say Rhiannon under eats. She eats well , often & larger potions at times. She does exercise a lot I guess it’s to get her body going because she’s not staying active like alot of people who have to go out to work everyday. Skinny people can work out and that’s part of gaining weight eg building muscles with weights etc but that doesn’t really seem like something Rhiannon is doing.

Rhiannon was really happy with her weight after Delilah she looked really healthy too and didn’t want to loose the weight but it did drop off eventually.

I have to say that she has been looking smaller & smaller than usual. She used to look about a size 8 now she looks more like a 4 which is my size.
I think she looks thinner than a size 4 and TV makes you look bigger so she could be a 2?,

when pregnant her hair was short and straight her face was fuller she looked better.

I think it could be her hairstyle that's drawing her face in atm? it's to long and doesn't suit her face shape.
---
Where is this? What an odd picture. I bet it smells like pee in there.
I just skimmed through last night's vlog so tbh im not sure if that pics in it but if not it will probably be in the next two AD vlogs.
---
It looks like it could be steps to a train station so yes it will stink of piss lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think she looks thinner than a size 4 and TV makes you look bigger so she could be a 2?,

when pregnant her hair was short and straight her face was fuller she looked better.

I think it could be her hairstyle that's drawing her face in atm? it's to long and doesn't suit her face shape.
---

I just skimmed through last night's vlog so tbh im not sure if that pics in it but if not it will probably be in the next two AD vlogs.
---
It looks like it could be steps to a train station so yes it will stink of piss lol.
completely agree with you, when she was pregnant she looked so much healthier than she does now.

How can you mix up the clothes of a 30 year old with a 7 year old … I was so baffled 😂
It's easily done! I have often had to look twice at my nine year olds jeans before putting them away 🤣 The leg length isn't far off mine and, as for his trainers?! Let's not go there 🤣 Children grow up far too quickly .. too quickly

I couldn't help but think of Rhiannon when I saw this door in my neighbourhood. Her's is actually worse looking though! 😂 lol
That is a improvement to the one she's got.

She would rather spend on fancy crockery to sit on a ugly table with a cottage table cloth nearly touching the floor than buy a new front door.

That's 4 year she's looked at that ugly thing,
it has flowers on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣that's maybe why she won't replace it🤔.

Im excited to see the new piece of furniture that she ordered for the kitchen. It’s probably going to look so out of place. I don’t understand how her kitchen still looks so cold & bland after living there for how went years ! I just can’t get over how bland & mix matched every room is … it really baffles me. You don’t even have to spend a lot of money to make a house feel like a home. She seems to like spending large amounts of money on random bits of odd furniture such as her butthole chair , that horrid blue bed and then brown bedside tables. She has a few “quirky” bits but they are so random and don’t fit in with anything else. So odd

Reactions: 4
She said in a vlog a new door was thousands🤔

where the duck is she searching? you can get a door supplied and fitted for well under a 1k.
Screenshot_20230531-193012.png
Screenshot_20230531-192834.png

---
Obviously firms local to her will be round about the same price

She said in a vlog a new door was thousands🤔

where the duck is she searching? you can get a door supplied and fitted for well under a 1k.
View attachment 2208775View attachment 2208781
---
Obviously firms local to her will be round about the same price
I’ve never brought a door before but when she said they don’t have a spare few thousand laying around. I thought surely a door would cost hundreds not thousands. She’s probably not even bothered to look. Would rather spend the money on really horrible bits of odd coloured furniture. She also goes on about how she hates when things match & it baffles me

Reactions: 6
I’ve never brought a door before but when she said they don’t have a spare few thousand laying around. I thought surely a door would cost hundreds not thousands. She’s probably not even bothered to look. Would rather spend the money on really horrible bits of odd coloured furniture. She also goes on about how she hates when things match & it baffles me
I agree with you about her furniture as the money would be better spent elsewhere. However, a decent front door is expensive. We replaced our front and back door last year and a side window and, kid ye not, it cost £7.5k. Someone tried snapping the back door handle to break in which was terrifying as it happened when we were asleep in bed ...

If she refrained from spending the amount she does, she will soon have the money saved. My son is a few years older than her daughter and the thought of someone attempting to break in almost tipped me over the edge.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's only 1 door Rhiannon needs a standard size, she is exaggeration about the price all you need to do is Google companies and see the price

or buy one direct and a local joiner to fit and it won't be anywhere near expensive as what she is making out.

Remember Rhiannon doesn't spend normal like most people she buys overpriced jumpers, t-shirts, flowers, food,

so her door shopping when it happens will be overpriced to.
---
Rhiannon does look like she lives in a rough area so you would think she would make a front door a priority incase of a break-in as the ugly one she has does look flimsy ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It's only 1 door Rhiannon needs a standard size, she is exaggeration about the price all you need to do is Google companies and see the price

or buy one direct and a local joiner to fit and it won't be anywhere near expensive as what she is making out.

Remember Rhiannon doesn't spend normal like most people she buys overpriced jumpers, t-shirts, flowers, food,

so her door shopping when it happens will be overpriced to.
No, she is about right. She will be after a Rock door which are high quality and aren't cheap. You have to get physical quotes as they need to measure up. It's not as straight forward as you think. If she cut down on the trips to the florists, frozen ready meal deliveries and the like she will soon have the money

I think we're all in agreement her spending habits and priorities are odd.

She has purchased a kitchen dresser? that will look ridiculous yet still no front door, which would transform her house, save on heating cost and more safe.

It's the same with her kitchen table she can't seem to part with it, a round table would look better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.