Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to offend anyone, but it's so ugly sounding.

Imagine if she had it as her first name.🤔🥴🙄
I mean, it's a perfectly common name or at least it used to be pretty popular. Granted, it's usually spelled Ashley so why her parents went with spelling it as Ashlee is a mystery.

Reactions: 2
Her surnames West so maybe she didn't want to have her non existent lazy IG "Rhiannon West" in case people thought she was related to Fred and Rose lol...

she must think "Rhiannon Ashlee" looks more cool although it doesn't it look stupid because she only gets called Rhiannon not Rhiannon Ashlee.

Reactions: 1
I said in Delilah’s school prep Vlog that she went with her middle name because it sounded better for her channel.

Her IG story is so pathetic 🙄 it’s just the same old tit. Obviously she was going to post about flowers ffs. I wouldn’t mind if she posted other things in between ads & things she can add affiliate links to.

I wouldn't mind her posting random things either in her day to day life what she ate for lunch? anything tbh.

It's the fact she only creeps back in when Ads due.

What's stopping her from posting stories daily? it's not hard to show what your up to even if she doesn't leave the house she could show updates on her garden...every other influencer does daily posts what's stopping her??.

She gives her followers nothing it's bloody embarrassing how anyone can support her in comments, she doesn't deserve it.

Reactions: 3
Exactly give us ootds , makeup looks , hauls , what she’s eating etc etc why does it only have to be the odd bunch of flowers or ads … like just give us something why does she always have to disappear

AD called 'hairburst' is doing it's rounds i wonder if lazy Rhiannon is next up? that's why we got the flower drive by post🤯.

Her hairs like straw though so surely not? but thought i would share anyway.

🌷sat below the pic with the hands and the star🤣.

And what's chaotic Rhiannon? your brain because you don't work and have to much time on your hands to overthink stuff.

• Haha
I think her disappearing has got worse since her gran died

she's probably living of her inheritance ( if she got any? but i think she did as she was next of kin) instead of making good use of it either a different property that's not in a rundown looking area or home improvements/new greenhouse/ slabs/ railings...

Intensive driving lessons.

It could have paid for her wedding?.

Even if her gran didn't own a property she could still have had savings.

Last edited:
It's getting even more ridiculous it's embarrassing every year she gets more pathetic, batty, and still disappears then returns with the same excuse but won't pay for help.

Only two options pay for real help or fkn delete herself and get a bloody job as a lollipop woman, why are people stop following?

and i said previously if she is on honeymoon she should be telling her followers it is her " job " after all to update people on her lazy hermit weirdo life.
---
Doug will still be driving her around like she's a simpleton.
---
She's still making money from all the vlogs of her child though, eh Rhiannon.

Won't put herself on IG but it's ok for Delilah to be public viewing on YT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I had a look at her last grid (AD) post it was 7 weeks ago😮and i captured this,

the camera set up, Doug cuddling her and she looks right in the camera, it's sad really as it all seems awkward and fake if it was a genuine moment you wouldn't look at the camera.

Screenshot_20230525-171327.png

---
Its a AD for hotcross buns why does the cuddling have any relevance to hot cross buns lol.

People that over share pda usually are insecure in their relationship.

Reactions: 7
they're deffo the most awkward couple to grace planet earth and don't even look happy in each others company most of the time 😂

Reactions: 10
She's changed her IG profile yet still not shared a thing since the flowers😂,

she's fkn crackers this one.

Screenshot_20230526-173156.png

As predicted a AD, and the chaotic flower pic the thumbnail 🤣

Screenshot_20230528-184648.png

---
Are people ment to be grateful she has another two vlogs getting filmed?

it is her job after all
does she want a fkn medal.

Last edited:
I watched her recent Vlog. It was a good watch a nice chatty one. Her videos are so simple I don’t understand why she struggles to film and edit them more regularly without any stupid excuses. Obviously it was sponsored because it seems like that’s the only time she makes an effort to get a video up because of a deadline.

were almost in summer now and we’re still waiting for her to get out of her “funk” and get on with filming more often

Reactions: 2
Surprise surprise, a sponsored vlog. It’s the only time she bothers posting. Funny how mental health doesn’t seem to get in the way then. No issue with sponsors, unless it’s the only time content creators make the effort to post.

Reactions: 6
Why would you tell your young vunerable daughter that you are tired and haven't slept at all...

why put that mental burden on your child.
---
Next two vlogs are Ads.

"It's hard to have a break between sponsors"🤔.

The look on her face is shameful she knows she's a lazy woman that only shows up when it's a AD.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.