Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no excuse for anyone who does nothing all day to leave things to the last minute! WHAT DOES SHE DO??!! Omg.

Reactions: 5
( I'm no fan)

But Rebecca Meldrum is back vlogging, she has three kids, a dog and a husband that works away, yet still managed to post three vlogs in the past nine days,
all edited just as well as lazy Rhiannon's.

She will milk this wedding vlog and take about a month to edit.

What the duck is she doing in that house🤔.
---
Her dad looks orange in the pics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh good god :rolleyes: I forwaded through and it looks like Doug barely answers any questions and its only rhiannon answering
Screenshot_20231025_185647.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven't watched.

She's like a old woman sat there and he's her child.

So I take it Doug talks without his mouth moving,
like Rhiannon did a few year back with Delilah too.

Reactions: 6
omg she shouldve just left the Q&A out. they both seem miserable and absolutely 0 personality. no chemistry or excitement from a just married couple.
she knew it too as kept mentioning in the Q&A they were both very very tired

Reactions: 9
I thought they would have went to Paris, or somewhere like that, a city break.

A bloody tree house.

Looked so boring, it's their honeymoon yes,
but they have been together 10 year so it's not like they need to be alone, derelict for sexy time.

I think Doug is a bit saddened she hasn't took his name.

Reactions: 7
Wedding vlog up tonight.

She's been reading in here and thought I'll show that TF I can edit quicker.

Driving licence next Rhiannon ?👀.

• Haha
The Q&A is filled with such low energy that you’d be forgiven for thinking they might be on the verge of splitting up. I’m almost embarrassed for them watching this.

Reactions: 10
That vlog was so boring I almost lost the will to live 😅
On a positive note, I did think her hair looked nice 🫣 I think it looks best that style and length, with waves rather than dead straight.

Wedding video is only 3 mins and 45 seconds hahaha
---
And the picture quality isn't the best.

Her mum looks like a old corpse.
And her dad's been tangoed.
---
Rhiannon looks like her dad.

But built like her mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.