Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please continue here, not that there is anything to say about her *yawn*

Reactions: 1
My thread title 😂 Merry Christmas Wally 👀.... mouldy bathroom I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that

Reactions: 2
So she uploaded her Wrap with Me vlog just a few days before Christmas - December 22nd. Last year it was uploaded on December 19th. The year before, Dec 16th. She's getting lazier and lazier with her content, not that the bar was ever even very high.

Reactions: 5
So she uploaded her Wrap with Me vlog just a few days before Christmas - December 22nd. Last year it was uploaded on December 19th. The year before, Dec 16th. She's getting lazier and lazier with her content, not that the bar was ever even very high.
Im sure she said either last year or the year before that she would do a wrap with me earlier in the month so that people watching still had time to get some of the things shown. She was probably too “BUSY” to do so.

I try so hard to not judge her. But she wore those shoes when there was still snow and ice on the ground. What a stupid choice. Like, I really don't like the shoes (not the style, but that model reminds me of something my grandma would wear) but they are clearly spring/summer shoes. They are not particularly fancy and they do not elevate the outfit, I think the black converse would have been a better choice and the best would be a pair of goddam boots.
And then, I don't know why, but this vlog seemed particularly sad. She seemed so fake when she talked about it at the end, so high pitched voice. I don't know, I hope I am mistaken

Reactions: 9
Since when did becoming 30 become a big thing ?16-21-50 are the big birthdays is she secretly 50😂she certainly looks it,and the shoes are horrible like kids penny black school gym shoes and unsuitable for Winter

Only 10 Vlogmas in 31 days and next three month will be one big holiday maybe 1 or two vlogs that will be it

Her feet are skeletal
Screenshot_20221222-224402.png

*edit" going to be 11 vlogs the next one's Delilah getting took to see Santa it's a shame strangers get to see all the what should be private family moments getting used as content

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She said she was happy every one was there - her parents weren't 🤔..can't they be in a room together? it's a shame they hate each other more than they love Rhiannon
Out of everyone she was touched with Lucy being there the most

Reactions: 3
I don’t know, but the surprise party bit of the vlog felt especially awkward to me. Everyone seemed so uncomfortable…

Reactions: 6
Still can’t believe Doug’s family made the effort to go to Rhiannon’s meal and her own parents didn’t.. she is so lucky to have good in laws 🫤

Reactions: 8
Since when did becoming 30 become a big thing ?16-21-50 are the big birthdays is she secretly 50😂she certainly looks it,and the shoes are horrible like kids penny black school gym shoes and unsuitable for Winter

Only 10 Vlogmas in 31 days and next three month will be one big holiday maybe 1 or two vlogs that will be it

Her feet are skeletal View attachment 1826273

*edit" going to be 11 vlogs the next one's Delilah getting took to see Santa it's a shame strangers get to see all the what should be private family moments getting used as content
I watched the Vlog this morning and those shoes are so ugly.

Reactions: 1
Why does she never wear a heel?

They pump shoes are awful

Proves she's over exaggerated the snow being deep it was clearly just a 2inch dusting being able to wear they stupid summer shoes

Proves she's over exaggerated the snow being deep it was clearly just a 2inch dusting being able to wear they stupid summer shoes

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Looked strange to me, her wearing a sleeveless top at her birthday dinner, and it was an awful top. Also she said she bought it 3 years ago and hadn't worn it once, and she'll probably never wear it again, so bit of a waste of money.

Last edited:
No thanks I don't want to buy the ugly shoes and is her stories a undeclared AD for the Hotel 🤔she's going overboard
Screenshot_20221224-112358.png

Still can’t believe Doug’s family made the effort to go to Rhiannon’s meal and her own parents didn’t.. she is so lucky to have good in laws 🫤
Her parents didn't even go to Delilah's "naming ceremony" they are clearly not on board with Rhiannons way of life or they would be showing support and solidarity

Reactions: 4
Yes I'm convinced it's undeclared she has never shared all this before on a random hotel she went into extra detail -how embarrassing that the only way she got to stay in a hotel at that price was because it's free Rhiannon and Doug the scroungers

Someone said on previous thread they thought she was at Brighton weeks ago for her birthday treat that's why it was a hotel they stayed in ...well it wasn't as the Pig Hotel ( undeclared AD ) was the treat and my point is she went to Brighton and didn't even stay at her dad's large flat such a dry hostile relationship she has with her parents

She's @in her pics too,Rhiannon the scrounger is embarrassed to say it's a AD
Screenshot_20221224-123528.png

Last edited:
Yes I'm convinced it's undeclared she has never shared all this before on a random hotel she went into extra detail -how embarrassing that the only way she got to stay in a hotel at that price was because it's free Rhiannon and Doug the scroungers

Someone said on previous thread they thought she was at Brighton weeks ago for her birthday treat that's why it was a hotel they stayed in ...well it wasn't as the Pig Hotel ( undeclared AD ) was the treat and my point is she went to Brighton and didn't even stay at her dad's large flat such a dry hostile relationship she has with her parents

She's @in her pics too,Rhiannon the scrounger is embarrassed to say it's a AD View attachment 1829177
I don't think she got a free stay at The Pig. She would surely have to declare with all the stories she posted! I think she's probably hoping for a future #gifted stay by tagging them!

Her dad paid for the hotel in Brighton as a birthday treat iirc.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.