Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why's she even using a tailor,
i thought she was a wizz with her sewing machine.
---
I haven't watched but im glad she didn't name, although most locals will know who she's talking about and the tailor if they watch.

I still think she shouldn't have been talking publicly about the tailor.
She didn’t say where she went so we wouldn’t have a clue she just showed her ruined clothes. I honestly couldn’t believe how bad they looked… honestly it’s worth a watch lol
---
Why's she even using a tailor,
i thought she was a wizz with her sewing machine.
---
I haven't watched but im glad she didn't name, although most locals will know who she's talking about and the tailor if they watch.
She’s just lazy !

Reactions: 3
Very lazy..
she won't even cut the postage stamp grass to save Doug when he comes home from a actual real job,

how can she look at herself in the mirror

Reactions: 2
She has never ever finished anything/ any “project” that she started. What happened to the many jumpers that she tries to knit?? Not even a single one of them is finished? Remember how she bought a whole ass journal for her plants? Lol, whatever the hell happened to that? And don’t even get me started on the driving license. She has all the time in the world yet nothing gets done. She is a shameless lazy piece of tit who hides behind her so called depression and anxiety.
---
In her latest vlog she was trying to print a card for dough, whatever happened to the circut machine she was sponsored for last year?? Why couldnt she use that? Because it requires actual work and effort? She is so god damn lazy it’s insane. How can u not be ashamed of your self rhi?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm sure she said she was going to wallpaper the cupboard in the box room, still hasn't happened,

and for the driving lessons she's a absolute fkn clown.

Does her followers not question why she only appears on IG when a AD or vlogs due.

I was watching a YouTube video last night while cooking dinner and when it finished one of Rhiannon’s old vlogs started playing, one where they were in Edinburgh for New Years? Delilah was about 5 months old. I left it playing as I was peeling potatoes so couldn’t stop it anyway lol and actually ended up enjoying it. And then I got really annoyed at the fact she had a 5 month old and was still making all that content, which I appreciate now because I’ve got experience of motherhood and how it takes up all of your time, yet now she actually has ALL the time in the world while Delilah is at school, she can’t even manage one vlog a month hardly, unless it’s an ad!
Like why has she not addressed this?! Surely you’d be embarrassed or want to give an explanation as to why you only make content if it’s an ad, or how your anxiety miraculously disappears when you have a concert to go to, or how you manage to make enough money to buy over priced crap from doing duck all. Like what the hell!

Reactions: 9
It's pretty obvious she does less ( unless it's a AD) because she's been called out in here about her exploiting Delilah and using her for content,

and she's lazy to make content on her own.

Reactions: 1
Warming us up for a Ad guys👀.

She must be tired with this being her first interaction all week.
---
Off to another concert tomorrow, and why does she have loads of was washing when she's home all week?
Screenshot_20230707-143036.png

---
This new thing looks like Twitter?,

probably a bad idea her having joining as it might "stress" her out.

Last edited:
Warming us up for a Ad guys👀.

She must be tired with this being her first interaction all week.
---
Off to another concert tomorrow, and why does she have loads of was washing when she's home all week?
View attachment 2291082
---
This new thing looks like Twitter?,

probably a bad idea her having joining as it might "stress" her out.
Ahhh well at least her anxiety gets a break tomorrow from all the hard work it usually does…..

I'm sure she said she was going to wallpaper the cupboard in the box room, still hasn't happened,

and for the driving lessons she's a absolute fkn clown.

Does her followers not question why she only appears on IG when a AD or vlogs due.
Learning to drive takes time and commitment especially when you're a bit older and you have kids. I'm learning now and started about the same time she did and still taking lessons! She thought she could do a week course and be done with it but its not like that. Even if by some miracle you pass there's still a total lack of experience which is terrifying when you want to drive with your kids in the back and with her being anxious I just cant imagine her ever doing it tbh.

Learning to drive takes time and commitment especially when you're a bit older and you have kids. I'm learning now and started about the same time she did and still taking lessons! She thought she could do a week course and be done with it but its not like that. Even if by some miracle you pass there's still a total lack of experience which is terrifying when you want to drive with your kids in the back and with her being anxious I just cant imagine her ever doing it tbh.
You didn’t start around the time Rhiannon did. She’s been learning to drive for years now unless you have too. She had the first driving lesson when Delilah was a baby and they were living in their old flat. Delilah is now 7 this year …. She just gives up on everything she starts. She never has the willpower to finish any project. She didn’t finish her collage course. She never sticks with hobbies she starts. She just can’t commit to anything other than being lazy & depressed because she’s not doing anything productive with her life. I’m surprised she’s kept up knitting but with her track record she will probably end up with alot of unfinished pieces when she moves onto the next hobby.

I started to learn to drive the same time Rhiannon did, and my daughter is the same age. I had lessons every week and drove our own car as much as I could, and I passed within 9 months. I have now been driving for four years. She needs to put some real dedication to it, and since she has the days free she could easily pass quicker.

She's been taking lessons since she was around 24, so she was young.

I can't see her driving either and not because she's "anxious" ......because she's lazy.

You didn’t start around the time Rhiannon did. She’s been learning to drive for years now unless you have too. She had the first driving lesson when Delilah was a baby and they were living in their old flat. Delilah is now 7 this year …. She just gives up on everything she starts. She never has the willpower to finish any project. She didn’t finish her collage course. She never sticks with hobbies she starts. She just can’t commit to anything other than being lazy & depressed because she’s not doing anything productive with her life. I’m surprised she’s kept up knitting but with her track record she will probably end up with alot of unfinished pieces when she moves onto the next hobby.
She has not finished knitting any single jumper/ cardigan either 😂

And unlike maybe some people, Rhiannons always had the money to throw herself into the driving, plus Deliliahs at school all week or back then it was the child minder for three full days, she has loads of free time, so there's been no excuse for her still not passing at thirty.
---
( unless she has some kind of learning disabilities/ special needs that we don't no about)?
---
She always sticks to her commitment to get to festival's and her anxiety has disappeared.
---

---
Screenshot_20230709-113747.png

---
Her Jimmy Hill chin is getting worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Indeed, takes a while when you have kids. I'm 30 and I just now gor my license and it took me 9 months from 1st lesson to getting my license through the post as I had to try and do lessons around my kids and my husbands work hours. Luckily passed 1st time both theory and practical but I was also an absolute coward behind the wheel BECAUSE I'd one day have to drive my kids. Now I'm as confident as a BMW driver 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I started to learn to drive the same time Rhiannon did, and my daughter is the same age. I had lessons every week and drove our own car as much as I could, and I passed within 9 months. I have now been driving for four years. She needs to put some real dedication to it, and since she has the days free she could easily pass quicker.
Rhiannon could have been driving for the last 5 years like you but no. She’s just far too lazy and clearly doesn’t even want to drive. She doesn’t work so she’s got all the free time in the world and yet she’s still not driving. I don’t even drive and at this rate I will probably be driving long before Rhiannon passes her test.
---
And unlike maybe some people, Rhiannons always had the money to throw herself into the driving, plus Deliliahs at school all week or back then it was the child minder for three full days, she has loads of free time, so there's been no excuse for her still not passing at thirty.
---
( unless she has some kind of learning disabilities/ special needs that we don't no about)?
---
She always sticks to her commitment to get to festival's and her anxiety has disappeared.
---

---
View attachment 2295263
---
Her Jimmy Hill chin is getting worse.
I swear that chin is getting longer & longer

I've noticed rhi now follows a YouTube who posts about ED recovery, ro Mitchell on instagram...

I have always thought she has a ED, because she can't be naturally as thin as she makes out when she was heavier before ( although she was still thin but no where near as what she is now, like death warmed up)
---
Screenshot_20230713-153137.png

I have always thought she has a ED, because she can't be naturally as thin as she makes out when she was heavier before ( although she was still thin but no where near as what she is now, like death warmed up)
---
View attachment 2305648
She’s only bigger there because it was after pregnancy. That’s when she looked her best. Then as the years went on she lost that weight she had gained.

it’s not impossible that she doesn’t have an ED but I would be surprised if she said that was the case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.