Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was correct the new vlogs a AD

Can anyone do a new thread ?

It's either Delilah for content or a AD- it's never just Rhiannon

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Been watching old vlogmas videos where Delilah is a baby and I'm amazed the difference..managing a video everyday with a high maintenance 4 month old baby. Yet barely manages a video every other day now.

She shopped in Primark, Tesco and wore boohoo! Now only seems to shop in Waitrose, Anthropologie and wears £100+ jumpers 😂

She has changed a lot in 6 years

Reactions: 9
Yes, I was watching a vlog from where D was 6 months old or so and I noticed her voice changed so so much. Now it feels so fake. Like she is trying to be this tiny zen fairy that speaks soft and calm... Something happened for sure because it was a different person then

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The lazy witch could donate these to a Church that could pass them on to a ill ect person
Screenshot_20221215-142122.png

How can she rub shoulders at the school gates with parents that actually work for a live and don't get free stuff for doing duck all ?, it would embarrass me

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1
Hello fresh -takeaways does she ever cook?,and I don't mean cut up veg
She rarely seems to cook from scratch. Shame really... She has more than enough time and it could be used for content. She owns 100s of pounds worth of brilliant cookbooks as well, but I imagine they're just collecting dust.

Reactions: 3
I find it funny she thinks she's so in Vogue when she BUYS the odd crusty loaf to have with soup from M&S in a plastic container when most vloggers her type have bread makers but that would require effort she's to lazy so hay ho the seeded Hovis in plastic it is

Would give her more content in between Delilah and ADS

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Looking back at the old vlogs is sad, she was such a vibrant young woman. I really think she is not well, I wish she could get the help she needs but I doubt she ever will truly commit to getting back to herself. It’s sad to see…

Reactions: 6
Expensive looking wrapping paper to, no doubt, wrap expensive presents. I present to you the women who has done absolutely no work all year.

Reactions: 9
The lazy scroungers following dress and flower pages on IG obviously hoping for gifted stuff

Wedding

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I’m a little behind but I just watched the Brighton Vlog & that conversation between her and Doug about that jacket was so cringe. They have been together 10 yet not 10 mins. She’s so bloody awkward around him. She also kept filming her face from low angles so it looked like I was watching a mouse.

Reactions: 7
Having Delilah has aged her dramatically, FS another one she would be like a OAP

Looks like she's a sandwich short of a picnic in that AD

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The inside of her house looks more like a student houseshare than a family home.

It just looks so bare, cold and unloved. The kitchen and bathroom are disgusting.

Why does she chose to include her front door in the vlogs? People who watch her vlogs could easily find her house through her showing the front door. Silly Rhiannon!

The inside of her house looks more like a student houseshare than a family home.

It just looks so bare, cold and unloved. The kitchen and bathroom are disgusting and so unappealing.

Why does she chose to include her front door in the vlogs? People who watch her vlogs could easily find her house through her showing the front door. Silly Rhiannon!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.