Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy, how? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine going out to work Rhiannon
Will never happen... people are financially struggling all over can't heat their homes properly yet Jimmy Hill chin is flogging Hello Fresh AGAIN, she could donate that to a vunerable person why do they need free food ? I don't know why she's not ashamed

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Is funny this thread is chin related 😂, would be funny the next one being too 😂

She's Jimmy Hills love child

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve got so much to say about her recent vlogs 🙄 she’s so out of touch with the real world ! I just finished watching the latest one. Half of it was her making a gingerbread house withDelilah which I skipped. She’s now apparently going to get married next year. I also can’t believe she spent over £10 on two boxes of chocolates to fill up Delilah’s advent calendar 🤫 why she doesn’t just get her a cheap chocolate one like every other child has I will never know. She always has to be so extra !

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
"feeing" very cosy today 😂..what's cosy about that ? it's like Blackpool Illuminations and the room actually looks more Pink than Delilah's
Screenshot_20221209-164611.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve got so much to say about her recent vlogs 🙄 she’s so out of touch with the real world ! I just finished watching the latest one. Half of it was her making a gingerbread house withDelilah which I skipped. She’s now apparently going to get married next year. I also can’t believe she spent over £10 on two boxes of chocolates to fill up Delilah’s advent calendar 🤫 why she doesn’t just get her a cheap chocolate one like every other child has I will never know. She always has to be so extra !
So out of touch. Her latest vlog has a link for her white cable knit jumper. £109.

And 70 quid for a plain navy jumper. Why? Her style is boring, conservative and overpriced.

• Wow
I don't mind her "style" but while she was packing she "didn't know what to pack" and she got all flustered...like...you wear always the same three items, you know what to pack. Also, for a day and a night? That must have been hard...

Hardly a weekend away when she’s just staying for one night? She’s so awkward in that clip of them two on the bed in the hotel room I can’t

She's ridiculous even saying that😂 a weekend away is three nights ,Rhiannon you were away ONE night a overnight..she looked so ugly on the bed and mega awkward as usual

It’s the awkward laughing and the cringey 15 year old couple behaviour for me. She honestly looks like she barely tolerates him and finds him annoying.

Reactions: 9
Might sound daft to some people but sometimes I think she's in the closet and staying there or bi?..as she would rather be in a heterosexual relationship

Lifestyle

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There was speculation on here a while ago about doug being bi. I’m not sure why but it really amused me!

Reactions: 1
Maybe both of them are but want to live the straight life ?, no other vloggers act so awkward like that so un natural and fake looking cuddles

The awkward engagement I honestly have never seen anyone so flat about it like she was just going through the motions

Last edited:
I think Rhiannon is quite prudish. I remember that vlog, where she was giggling like a 13-year-old, because they saw some people having sex 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.