Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Wally has felted her beloved cream cable knit. Most people know it's the spin not always the heat (as long as not extremely high) which ruins knits😳. Knit one, ruin one.

I will never understand why she bought that in a crowded run down street it was public viewing when she bought it all you had to do was Google bought and sold houses in Tunbridge Wells
I would have saved more for a better house-area the house inside and out doesn't suit her snobby personality it's poor looking 4years they have lived there and no new fencing or patio area the metal railings are awful I find it funny when she takes a shot of the sunsets over the town and try's to hide the roofs of the neighbouring houses that look so un kept

They clearly cant afford to upgrade things

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I will never understand why she bought that in a crowded run down street it was public viewing when she bought it all you had to do was Google bought and sold houses in Tunbridge Wells
I would have saved more for a better house-area the house inside and out doesn't suit her snobby personality it's poor looking 4years they have lived there and no new fencing or patio area the metal railings are awful I find it funny when she takes a shot of the sunsets over the town and try's to hide the roofs of the neighbouring houses that look so un kept

Actually I think they can, but they (mostly Rhiannon) choose to spend their money on ridiculously priced clothing, bedding and armchairs, they never seem to use.

Reactions: 4
I was going to add on my post but got side tracked, yes if she stopped over spending they could afford to get things upgraded..

That wrapping paper is about £3 for just 1 sheet 😮

Or like £16 a roll, ridiculous

She lumps herself in with Zoe and lives financially beyond her cloth, I think she would be embarrassed to say she bought wrapping paper 10 metre from Tesco for £2 she's a snob

Last edited:
  • Wow
Someone asked if she goes to Church on a Sunday 😂..and i I smell bullshit with her driving test she failed it in March yet she couldn't get a new test date till next year 🤔 no way the waiting time is a year FFS

Reactions: 5
She calls that snow? that's nothing she should pop up to Scotland and see real snow that's not 2 inch deep and melting

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Delilah said ..." My hands are as solid as ice " " he's just rolling is down there" .. Rhiannon stop filming you daughter that's talking like a Robot to the camera it's not cool she's starting to get awkward like you

• Wow
so no friends to go shopping with them rhiannon? she has aged so much this last year she looks 10 years older than she actually is.

I love how she keeps saying how tired she is when she literally has the opportunity to sleep during the day ! She’s doesn’t bloody work she can easily just have an afternoon nap!

I never understood why she even shows her front door because it’s such a distinctive one with the ugly roses and big Bee knocker. She might as well show the outside of her house 🙄
She looks so so so slim lately … and she always used to cook from scratch in her old vlogs, she seemed to enjoy cooking.
She’s too “busy” for cooking that’s why it’s all mostly takeaways & Helloe Fresh 🙄

Delilah said ..." My hands are as solid as ice " " he's just rolling is down there" .. Rhiannon stop filming you daughter that's talking like a Robot to the camera it's not cool she's starting to get awkward like you
I can’t remember if it was in a vlogmas video from a few months ago I will have to have a look when I get the time. I believe Rhiannon and Delilah were lookout the window. Delilah was talking extremely slowly to the point there I thought she was trying to remember a poem. I then realised she was just speaking. Her speech is a little slow 😕

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I love how she keeps saying how tired she is when she literally has the opportunity to sleep during the day ! She’s doesn’t bloody work she can easily just have an afternoon nap!

She’s too “busy” for cooking that’s why it’s all mostly takeaways & Helloe Fresh 🙄

I can’t remember if it was in a vlogmas video from a few months ago I will have to have a look when I get the time. I believe Rhiannon and Delilah were lookout the window. Delilah was talking extremely slowly to the point there I thought she was trying to remember a poem. I then realised she was just speaking. Her speech is a little slow 😕
It's very slow to the point is there something wrong?,either Rhiannon has been forcing her from when she started speaking to speak very slow or she has a slight stammer and talking slow with a pause between each word helps her ...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Dress up your pets game on Switch😔...how about get your child a real pet that she can grow up with 🤔

No Rhiannon you have been collecting the Mouse House stuff NOT a 6 year old ,they don't care

How about Donate the biscuits you free loader? ...
You will have plenty of time to eat them on Jan Feb March when you do duck all

That bit of hair could easily be tucked behind the scarf with the rest 🙄

She just can't wait to get Delilah in bed

"I hope u drive my next pass " 🥱

"I hope i drive my next pass " 🥱

Minus 2 is hot ..try minus 15

*I hope I drive my next pass*🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Dress up your pets game on Switch😔...how about get your child a real pet that she can grow up with 🤔

No Rhiannon you have been collecting the Mouse House stuff NOT a 6 year old ,they don't care

How about Donate the biscuits you free loader? ...
You will have plenty of time to eat them on Jan Feb March when you do duck all

That bit of hair could easily be tucked behind the scarf with the rest 🙄

She just can't wait to get Delilah in bed

"I hope u drive my next pass " 🥱

"I hope i drive my next pass " 🥱

Minus 2 is hot ..try minus 15

*I hope I drive my next pass*🥴
The miserable woman doesn’t like pets. She hates the idea of animals in the house. What a insane mindset. Animals complete a home. Plus we know Delilah loves animals. She loved going to Dougs parents house to see Baboo the cat. They could easily get a kitten or a puppy for the family to grow up with. Especially because Rhiannon is always at home she will have more than enough time to spend with the pet.

They make such good companions especially if you’re home alone. What crazy person doesn’t want a cat or dog. It’s 3:30 and my little kitten scratched at the door to be let back into my room after wanting to come out hours before. She’s now curled up to sleep right by my side. It’s the sweetest thing however toRhiannon pets are dirty so she got her child a plant instead 🤨

I'm surprised she showed the switch game as it would cause negativity because she's a sahm (nothing wrong with that she won't admit it though) and has all the time in the world while her only child is at school all day to home a kitten or puppy

Probably go to a snobby restaurant and push fish and veggies around the plate with the camera stuck on Doug's face

You would think it was her 40th

Reactions: 8
Probably go to a snobby restaurant and push fish and veggies around the plate with the camera stuck on Doug's face

You would think it was her 40th
Still can’t believe it’s a year since she just sat there and done a puzzle in the dark. (I could be wrong but I’m sure she done that last year) I feel like she’s done duck all for the whole year. She’s not done much to her house or had a single thing to feel proud of. She obviously still can’t drive & she finally painted Delilah’s room beige instead of pink. I can’t get over the fact that she’s home all day everyday and their home looks like they just moved in a few months ago.

There’s this other youtuber I watched a single female. She brought a flat and within a few months she’s out a stamp on the place. She’s done more work in months to her flat compared to what they have done in years ! She’s doing on a budget and shopping in relatable places for homeware like Primark & H&M ! I just don’t understand how Doug & Rhiannon can’t do something similar. By the time they renovate the bathroom & kitchen they will have retired at this point. I don’t even see them moving in the future or any time soon. What would be the point that probably still wouldn’t have done the house up by then. Nothing wrong with having no colour of the walls but the house looks cold and basic.

Reactions: 6
New thread open!

Sorry I've not been around recently. Been struggling with my own mental health and I didn't need a reminder that some people like Rhiannon can do nothing all day and still get paid for flaunting shittt skincare in their mouldy bathroom

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.