Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I know a family of four that went to Disneyland Paris for 3 days and it was over £3k.
I think your looking around 10k plus for Disney world in Florida as I have a friend who paid around that for two weeks out there for 2 adults and 2 children,there is 6 of them going so hers will probably be closer to 15k and that doesn’t include food etc when there.

Princess 6

Chatty Member
I watched a vlog of hers from maybe 2 years ago recently she looked so much younger and seemed so much more laid back then it was when she had no fringe ..

I think these Instramgers /influencers get so caught up with wanting to make it big they probably dont even realise themselves how desperate and control freak they start to come across ,rhi's hubby always looks exhausted.

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
Is race day just another name for sports day? Fuck me,such a song and dance over it,wishing Will luck as if he’s going in to sit his a-levels ffs.
Race day in this school, is different to sports day (they have sports day too) Race day is just fun races that the children can take part in if they wish. so some kids won't do any races, other kids will do every race lol (Sports day is at end of term where the kids all take part for their house team and points are totalled up at the end to see which house wins)
Good luck to my daughter taking part today (doubt she will do any lol, will use the time to chat to her friends!)

Timeforlove

I think having a shop delivery once a week is just completely lazyness I'm sorry buy you are taking up space for vulnerable people or people who are shielding. I'm sorry you drive a car and you can easily do a evening shop at night at some point u put the kids to bed early enough. I am not gona lie I do have a delivery slot booked for once every 3 weeks in my house hold but I only started doing this as my partner caught covid in Jan and we was not allowed to leave the house and now I get worried that if any of us get ill we can't go out again and now me and my family are in shielding again as I have a operation coming up and can't go out so pre booking slot for us was all we could do but if I see I can go out that week I will change the slot for another 3 weeks also I buy all my heavy stuff on that booked slot as covid has left my other half with a long recovery process and I have asthma so carrying everything up the stairs gets my breathing bad. I think she needs to do more shops in the shop and only book the slots if needed.

I am really hating this whole none birthday present thing I feel like the kids are disappointed with there none present gifts.

Givemethetea

VIP Member
It’s like Zara still using the pram- my daughter has disabilities so we still use a pram and she’s 4 I don’t see a huge issue as we don’t always know the reasonings but that pram is a baby pram she doesn’t fit in it at all!! She at least needs a stroller if she insists on using one! She’s just so desperate to keep them small- the bibs the pram etc

Keikochan

VIP Member
She says she is super covid safe and all but she has caught it herself and has gotten the kids tested multiple times. Also it has been mentioned by ppl on here who have seen her at the school that she isn't keeping her distance & wearing the mask all the time. :cautious:
I think she just likes to hear herself speak.

Agreed it's weird timing to be planning for a big holiday. I really don't think the likes of Disney has an age limit/time frame of when to bring your kids if at all. They could def wait a couple years and it would probably be better, even for the teen. Sure isn't Zara still taking naps? When do kids grow out of that?

Why does she always make such a big deal out of everything, eg planning on booking a big family trip, exactly why she buys this & that (I do still like the grocery hauls though), getting up so super early every morning...etc. Is it that she needs constant organization of her time to feel in control of her life?

It's weird that she has her channel & now the Disney one too, also her husbands channel & the teen has a channel :rolleyes: wait till the other 3 get their own YT & Instas ***not a recommendation Rhi!

Keikochan

VIP Member
I just thought she was talking about Disneyland in France.

Maybe she is hoping that by time they get to go, things will be settled and masks won't be required.

wsc101

The youngest is definitely spoilt, every post or video is always around her and her tantrums. I think Rhi thinks it’s cute when she’s posts pictures of Zara screwing her face up all the time but it really isnt. I didn’t mind her to begin with but as I watch on I feel like it’s the Zara show. She’s gonna be a nightmare when she’s older!!
I agree with this. While she does put a lot of effort into her videos and has some good content, most of the videos are essentially centred on what Zara wants (and consequently what Zara gets). She seems to see a lot of comedy value/cute factor in Zara throwing tantrums and behaving like that - definitely a nightmare teenage in the making. I do feel desperately sorry for William and Bella, who are always having to make compromises for Zara. However, they do seem like lovely children who have been raised well and lovingly by Rhi, just not sure what's happened with Zara!

focusdochas

VIP Member
And there’s plenty of Disney bloggers in the uk varying from in for the money to experienced and very good to watch, no doubt she’s going to get enough to monetise it fairly quickly and then a Disney fund is born, suspect that’s the latest Disney sell to her husband

Viceroy

She says the same things over and over - about the salad, cutting the strawberries, same meals every week, Zara doesn't like beef burgers so she has chicken etc etc. Every day is the same for her, up at crack of dawn, same floral type dress, same hairstyle, get a load on, school run, empty lunch boxes, same dinner, same chocolate bar every night. I'm not being nasty here but she herself has many autistic traits - order, rigidity, kallax boxes everywhere, storage, organisation obsessed.
I agree about the repeated anecdotes. I am fairly new to her videos but have heard the story about labelling stuff as she once got Zara's shoe back about five times!

However I don't feel comfortable or think it's right speculating about whether she has ASD. Just because she is quite rigid in her routine doesn't mean she is. A routine getting three kids out to school is probably a good idea! I only have one kid but I need a routine in the morning even with just him!