Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This post really made me chuckle because your grocery haul commentary was so accurate 😂

am I the only person who doesn’t do seasonal wardrobe swaps? I’ve got hardly any clothes or space to be sorting them out and putting them away,I feel like UK weather doesn’t really need this because our seasons are a bit of a mess lol
Haha I could go on with the grocery haul comments and I haven't even watched that many! How she doesn't like bananas but won't tell the kids, the great bread compromise, the squash/water/juice regimen (inflexible, btw!), salad with meals... and the biggie... what do you call a Sunday dinner though?!

Also in response to clothes swaps... not me, because I don't have the magic ottoman bed, nor do I have nearly as many packing cubes or Kallax boxes to rotate my clothes! Just as well though because luckily I do not own such a variety of seasonal wear so I can thankfully adapt most of my clothes all year round 😆 Alternatively I could just throw a jumper on... matching and colour coordinated of course!

Reactions: 2
Well you can guarantee she makes them refilm scenes in the house, she made them refilm a "scene" going back to school in the school playground, several times last year, (I was crying laughing!)
Must be painfully funny to see how dramatically different the off-camera scenes are! I'm not surprised though, actually more sad for the poor children who will probably end up adopting the teeager's attitude all this in succession, apart from Zara (of course).

With all the restrictions that will be happening in Disney/U.K./is/Paris this year I can’t comprehend why you would pay that much money to go now? Surly Disney for a lot of us is a huge deal and no way would I go right now! I’d wait til life was as normal as possible

With all the restrictions that will be happening in Disney/U.K./is/Paris this year I can’t comprehend why you would pay that much money to go now? Surly Disney for a lot of us is a huge deal and no way would I go right now! I’d wait til life was as normal as possible
I find it strange that’s she’s been very covid safe and never went to a shop or anything not even a food shop yet she’s the first one to bloody book a holiday and take her family away whilst we are still in a pandemic!!

Reactions: 1
It’s honestly laughable, dressing her two girls in something yellow for school (matching ofc because why would children want to choose their own clothes) that I’m sure she planned 2 weeks ago, and then picking her own yellow top to match them. Her life seems to mundane and boring!!

I find it strange that’s she’s been very covid safe and never went to a shop or anything not even a food shop yet she’s the first one to bloody book a holiday and take her family away whilst we are still in a pandemic!!
Agree!

This post really made me chuckle because your grocery haul commentary was so accurate 😂

am I the only person who doesn’t do seasonal wardrobe swaps? I’ve got hardly any clothes or space to be sorting them out and putting them away,I feel like UK weather doesn’t really need this because our seasons are a bit of a mess lol
No I'm in ireland I just layer my clothes differently depending on the weather, the sun was splitting the trees this morn torrential rain now 😂

• Heart
She says she is super covid safe and all but she has caught it herself and has gotten the kids tested multiple times. Also it has been mentioned by ppl on here who have seen her at the school that she isn't keeping her distance & wearing the mask all the time. :cautious:
I think she just likes to hear herself speak.

Agreed it's weird timing to be planning for a big holiday. I really don't think the likes of Disney has an age limit/time frame of when to bring your kids if at all. They could def wait a couple years and it would probably be better, even for the teen. Sure isn't Zara still taking naps? When do kids grow out of that?

Why does she always make such a big deal out of everything, eg planning on booking a big family trip, exactly why she buys this & that (I do still like the grocery hauls though), getting up so super early every morning...etc. Is it that she needs constant organization of her time to feel in control of her life?

It's weird that she has her channel & now the Disney one too, also her husbands channel & the teen has a channel :rolleyes: wait till the other 3 get their own YT & Instas ***not a recommendation Rhi!

I think Zara will be done with naps by Christmas. When she progresses to full time school she could still need one a few times a week initially but nov/dec she should be ok. Going by what I see in the creche, we rarely have 3/4 year olds nap, cozy corner for 30 minutes yes but they generally are done with naps. School is a big step up in terms of expectations so naps sometimes return temporarily for 20-40 minutes after school. Have to wonder how much of the naps right now are Rhi forcing them

Reactions: 1
I think Zara will be done with naps by Christmas. When she progresses to full time school she could still need one a few times a week initially but nov/dec she should be ok. Going by what I see in the creche, we rarely have 3/4 year olds nap, cozy corner for 30 minutes yes but they generally are done with naps. School is a big step up in terms of expectations so naps sometimes return temporarily for 20-40 minutes after school. Have to wonder how much of the naps right now are Rhi forcing them
Seems like Zara is sometimes reluctant to nap but she makes a whole singsong about 'let's snuggle and watch Disney plus' on the family sofa (for two, which confuses me?). Granted, we are led to believe that she does eventually fall asleep and have a lovely nap before the middle two get home, but then if I laid down with a blanket and Disney plus in the mid-afternoon... I think I know what would happen... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Seems like Zara is sometimes reluctant to nap but she makes a whole singsong about 'let's snuggle and watch Disney plus' on the family sofa (for two, which confuses me?). Granted, we are led to believe that she does eventually fall asleep and have a lovely nap before the middle two get home, but then if I laid down with a blanket and Disney plus in the mid-afternoon... I think I know what would happen... :ROFLMAO:
I think a lot of is down to her babying Zara, she’s 4 years old yet still naps and goes in a buggy, and still makes her AND her 6 year old sister wear a bib?!

• Wow
Could have sworn I saw a bib top on William in the last vlog at breakfast, she needs to start trusting them at some point even if it means getting dressed after breakfast

• Wow
Could have sworn I saw a bib top on William in the last vlog at breakfast, she needs to start trusting them at some point even if it means getting dressed after breakfast
Yes you did, it’s absolutely ridiculous that Zara, Bella and will all wear a bib for their breakfast, lunch and dinner. It must be so embarrassing for them when they are bigger and the whole world can see it on you tube

GUYS it's here. The great wardrobe overhaul!

Word bingo:
Packing cubes
Ottoman
Kallax

Feel free to add as appropriate :LOL:

• Haha
The bibs look ridiculous. Fair enough if you were going to a wedding in a special one off outfit or something but if my kid got what, a tiny splash of milk on their school top, I'd either leave it or wipe it off with a damp flannel.

Yes you did, it’s absolutely ridiculous that Zara, Bella and will all wear a bib for their breakfast, lunch and dinner. It must be so embarrassing for them when they are bigger and the whole world can see it on you tube
However, think of the upheaval it would cause if one of them got dirty eating breakfast! If it was a school day, how would she cope having to break into Thursday's uniform on a Wednesday? Worse still, on a weekend, what would happen to the clothes matching if one of them got breakfast on themselves?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.