Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always wear florals.
The false eyelashes look like a lot of work.
The stools that dont fit the island unit crack me up until extension built but garden not huge.
None of rooms seem exactly huge.
She needs go b&q and get the wooden room dividers much better than that monstrous kallax unit..
I must admit grown to hate kallax over the years.
Theres far too much kallax in that house.
The bedrooms seem small.
Apart from kitchen not in love with any of the interiors its all too samey and basic.
I do admire her organisation skills.
She always dresses youngest 2 matching.

I think her food hauls not too bad but thet are expensive some of them.

Prefer Ashley baille from northern Ireland and her frugal large family food hauls and meals.

Which part of wales do they live?
Not only do the little girls match, she matches her clothes (usually a floral dress) with them too, also the little boy will be wearing a matching coloured polo shirt, then they pose in front of the mirror for a boomerang. So annoying. She wears florals as they're all flowery joules stuff, same with the kids, all joules - she must be loaded. Everything is the same with her - she must be bored rigid - no room for spontaneity in that house! She wears the same style daily, hair always the same, kids wear dresses and the little boy a polo shirt - you never see them in t-shirts, shorts, dungarees etc, always floral dresses with matching bows. All the kallax the same, meals the same every week, same grocery haul weekly, same tips, same get a load on. She drives me nuts. I think she's too full of her own self importance.

Reactions: 4
Her latest video is very dramatic, kids catch colds so easily plus she was walking them to school in the rain last week so no wonder they are unwell. I don’t like her latest video, who makes a video of their kids getting COVID tests. It’s so wrong and somethings should be kept private.

Reactions: 4
I was surprised at the dramatic covid test video too. Just seemed like trying too hard to create content.

Having said that, when my son had a temp and cough we got him tested as per recommendations. It was possible for him to have caught it (my DH works in NHS so is seeing lots of patients/colleagues) but at the drive through there were lots of signs up saying no filming. I can't imagine saying to a nurse 'do you mind if I film this for YT?' I'm embarrassed just thinking about it.

Her kids were sick with a cold/fever......she still sent them to school. Am I wrong in saying she shouldn't of done that? Like sure it's not covid but they are still sick and will be spreading it around to the other kids.

Sorry but this woman really grates on me. Sick of her going on over and over and over about her ‘don’t judge me section’ “ohhh the children have these as a treat at the weekend” HA don’t make me laugh hun your kids live off wraps and you defo give them all the snacks so you can scroll through Instagram all day and keep them quiet. She makes out her kids eat a varied diet but in reality they eat the same things over and over again on rotation which is fine but please don’t pretend they don’t. Fake fake fake

Reactions: 2
Two autistic children, i know not all autistic children have food issues but a classic sign is repetition, who cares if they eat the same meal under 3 different names.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but this woman really grates on me. Sick of her going on over and over and over about her ‘don’t judge me section’ “ohhh the children have these as a treat at the weekend” HA don’t make me laugh hun your kids live off wraps and you defo give them all the snacks so you can scroll through Instagram all day and keep them quiet. She makes out her kids eat a varied diet but in reality they eat the same things over and over again on rotation which is fine but please don’t pretend they don’t. Fake fake fake
God. Yes. The ‘don’t judge me’ she says on EVERY food haul 😴

Reactions: 2
God. Yes. The ‘don’t judge me’ she says on EVERY food haul 😴
She says the same things over and over - about the salad, cutting the strawberries, same meals every week, Zara doesn't like beef burgers so she has chicken etc etc. Every day is the same for her, up at crack of dawn, same floral type dress, same hairstyle, get a load on, school run, empty lunch boxes, same dinner, same chocolate bar every night. I'm not being nasty here but she herself has many autistic traits - order, rigidity, kallax boxes everywhere, storage, organisation obsessed.

Reactions: 8
Yes I was thinking the same thing! She 100% has autistic traits, her hauls would be 10x quicker if she didn’t reel off the same sentence every one! Makes out they are all super healthy but all her meals are out of jars lol. Curry and pasta bakes are literally the simplest meals to make from scratch!
Also, how do I ‘reply’ to someone on here like quoting their comment? Sorry I’m a new poster but long time lurker lol.

Reactions: 1
Yes I was thinking the same thing! She 100% has autistic traits, her hauls would be 10x quicker if she didn’t reel off the same sentence every one! Makes out they are all super healthy but all her meals are out of jars lol. Curry and pasta bakes are literally the simplest meals to make from scratch!
Also, how do I ‘reply’ to someone on here like quoting their comment? Sorry I’m a new poster but long time lurker lol.
If you want to reply to someone just click the quote button and then type your reply 😊

She says the same things over and over - about the salad, cutting the strawberries, same meals every week, Zara doesn't like beef burgers so she has chicken etc etc. Every day is the same for her, up at crack of dawn, same floral type dress, same hairstyle, get a load on, school run, empty lunch boxes, same dinner, same chocolate bar every night. I'm not being nasty here but she herself has many autistic traits - order, rigidity, kallax boxes everywhere, storage, organisation obsessed.
I actually think the same in regards to showing autistic traits .. her need to be so rigid magnifies it for me but there's a lot she does that If was presented in a child they would be diagnosed x

Reactions: 1
I agree about the repeated anecdotes. I am fairly new to her videos but have heard the story about labelling stuff as she once got Zara's shoe back about five times!

However I don't feel comfortable or think it's right speculating about whether she has ASD. Just because she is quite rigid in her routine doesn't mean she is. A routine getting three kids out to school is probably a good idea! I only have one kid but I need a routine in the morning even with just him!

I agree about the repeated anecdotes. I am fairly new to her videos but have heard the story about labelling stuff as she once got Zara's shoe back about five times!

However I don't feel comfortable or think it's right speculating about whether she has ASD. Just because she is quite rigid in her routine doesn't mean she is. A routine getting three kids out to school is probably a good idea! I only have one kid but I need a routine in the morning even with just him!
She goes beyond routine though, it's obsessive. We are not trying to be horrible suggesting she has asd, but I have relatives with it and rhi in my opinion displays traits of it. Nothing wrong with being in the spectrum anyway, my relatives are all fantastic people x

I wasn't suggesting it as an insult and certainly don't meant it in an offensive way ... My teenage son has autism so I see how it impacts daily life .. there's organised and then there is rigid obsessions and I notice alot X

I really like her. Her children are loved and well cared for and that’s all that matters to me.

Having said that, I don’t watch her very often as I struggle to relate to her. They seem to have endless amounts of cash and she’s very lucky she has been a stay at home mum for so long. I’m sure I’d be a more organised mum if I wasn’t out of the house every day 7-4!!

Reactions: 6
I originally started watching her in may because i enjoy her grocery haul. Watched a few home renovation videos, the younger three are all in single bedrooms, they are going to be cramped in less than 10 years time unless they move again or reconfigure after dylan moves out. A lot of work for short term.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.