Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is a genuinely nice person but maybe a bit to hyper for me! I enjoy her you tube but I've unfollowed on Instagram!

I’ve just scrolled through her Instagram. I clicked on one photo and it was that Zara had to have a t shirt with her age on it because Bella had one. What the heck?! Way to make Bella feel special on her birthday.

Reactions: 1
I've only started watching her recently. I like her organisation stuff and think she is good at that. She has some good systems in place which work and it's given me ideas for when my son starts school.

Her kids seem really nice - even her 16 year old on his birthday was saying thank you sincerely for his presents - a lot of kids that age would just be grunting! I skip the long bits with Zara because yes, she's cute, but I'm not interested in what someone's toddler is saying.

I think her husband seems a bit odd though, think he has a weird sense of humour and likes to embarrass her when filming but it makes me cringe whenever he's on. At least he has a proper, real job though, unlike so many instadads!

I think she baby’s her 16 year old too much, she was picking all the back to school stuff for him rather than let him decide. She was saying she needs to get more name tags to label his stuff 😳😳😳 hes 16!!! I’m sure he doesn’t need to have his school stuff named. I just found it a bit strange!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sometimes I can watch her cleaning and organising vlogs and other times I cannot bear her. She talks to much doing voiceovers and it all gets to much x

Reactions: 2
I like Rhi,but she does make me feel like a bit of a failure for not being organised enough. She does seem to live by checklists and phone alarms though (eg phone alarm to change Zara’s nappy etc).
Some of her suggestions are fab and I’m definitely interested in them but other things are a bit much for me-I wonder how annoying her kids and husband find her type A personality?

I don’t find her husband odd,he just seems old school and couldn’t give two hoots about YouTube and putting on an act for the camera which I actually find refreshing-I quite like seeing his grumpy face when the camera pans to him lol.

I think the kids are lovely and very polite-the older kids are very good with sharing and getting each other involved in birthday presents opening etc although Zara gets away with far too much(think she was opening Dylan’s birthday presents before he even got a chance-don’t care what age you are,that’s just rude).

I think Dylan comes across as a really intelligent and pleasant kid,I don’t think Rhi has any issues with him as someone alluded to above-he likes being called ‘the teenager’ as it’s a joke with his friends and I like that she largely respects his privacy.

I do think she seems to spoil them a lot materially-particularly the two girls. The kids always seem to have money to spend when they go shopping-I do wonder if it’s their money or just Rhi’s way of buying them stuff without her audience thinking they are spoilt?

I do quite like her food hauls but she makesthe same comments all the time which is quite annoying (eg her husband calling Diet Coke poison, telling us how she preps strawberry’s,telling us she doesn’t like bananas and that her younger kids don’t like milk etc).

Sometimes I can watch her cleaning and organising vlogs and other times I cannot bear her. She talks to much doing voiceovers and it all gets to much x
Her voice over voice is so different to her voice when she is vlogging, it makes me chuckle lol

I’m on the fence with her. Sometimes I like following her and other times she gets a bit much and have to mute for a bit. I do like that she respects her eldest privacy, if you looked on my sm there’s pretty much nothing of my eldest for the same reason, he’s a teen and asks me not to post/ tag him. I dislike she goes on about autism it can be a bit much, like she’s the fountain of all knowledge. Clearly forgetting the saying that when you’ve met one person with autism, you’ve met one person with autism. My eldest is diagnosed and my middle two are at various stages of the diagnostic process. I’d find her more relatable if she acknowledged that is very different for individuals, even within the same family. Or when she talked about how they were diagnosed referred to it as what she went through locally. Instead she groups her experiences as the general for all. All 3 of my boys have different strengths and struggles with autism, just like they would if they were neurotypical

*eta that I don’t dislike her talking about autism, I wish more with a platform would. Just the way she goes about it that irks me from time to time

She does have a good tip here and there but she is not my type of person, I love a good budget shop, she spends a huge amount on food imo and her meals aren't all that great.

Watched her updated home tour, the amount of kallax units. 🤔 Personally I wouldn't even own enough stuff to fill them.

And dressing the same as the girls is cringe, once maybe for a photo op is ok

I just find it too much .. to live to that much structure every day would make me feel suffocated .. I have four children too and at first I was thinking maybe I'm missing a trick here but I'm fine as we are .. it's too much pressure to be that ' perfect' all the time. I would say though I appreciate how she always responds and I love the relationship she has with her eldest son it's nice to see 👌 ... I agree the kallax over load is just too much it sends me a bit loopy ha ha and the same with the food shop it's alot of money for basic meals X

I agree, I felt really inadequate at one point comparing myself to her but then I came to my senses - she's just too much, she's obviously trying to fill a niche in the mummy vlogging world. She uses her kids so much, I'd never be comfortable with that. She also seems to believe she is an expert in all things relating to family, organisation and schooling and we should all be just like her. The uniform her girls had on today - I've never seen school girls wearing sparkly party type skirts as part of a uniform? Also the long polo shirts and tank top jumpers? Has she just adapted the uniform herself? You never see her girls in shorts, t-shirts, dungarees, jeans, joggers - always joules dresses with hair bows, even going to the park

I agree, I felt really inadequate at one point comparing myself to her but then I came to my senses - she's just too much, she's obviously trying to fill a niche in the mummy vlogging world. She uses her kids so much, I'd never be comfortable with that. She also seems to believe she is an expert in all things relating to family, organisation and schooling and we should all be just like her. The uniform her girls had on today - I've never seen school girls wearing sparkly party type skirts as part of a uniform? Also the long polo shirts and tank top jumpers? Has she just adapted the uniform herself? You never see her girls in shorts, t-shirts, dungarees, jeans, joggers - always joules dresses with hair bows, even going to the park
I thought the same about the party skirts for school. I’ve never known anyone to let their children wear them as uniform!

I thought the same about the party skirts for school. I’ve never known anyone to let their children wear them as uniform!
I’m surprised they are allowed to wear those great big bows on their heads too. My daughters school don’t allow big bows or big headbands etc.

Reactions: 4
Why does she always wear florals.
The false eyelashes look like a lot of work.
The stools that dont fit the island unit crack me up until extension built but garden not huge.
None of rooms seem exactly huge.
She needs go b&q and get the wooden room dividers much better than that monstrous kallax unit..
I must admit grown to hate kallax over the years.
Theres far too much kallax in that house.
The bedrooms seem small.
Apart from kitchen not in love with any of the interiors its all too samey and basic.
I do admire her organisation skills.
She always dresses youngest 2 matching.

I think her food hauls not too bad but thet are expensive some of them.

Prefer Ashley baille from northern Ireland and her frugal large family food hauls and meals.

Which part of wales do they live?

Covid tests done cos they had the cold! No wonder people can’t get tests, paranoid mother, she’ll be testing all winter!

Covid tests done cos they had the cold! No wonder people can’t get tests, paranoid mother, she’ll be testing all winter!
I mean at least give it another week to pretend it was connected with school.
4 kids and she reacted like this over a cold, which dr Google told her it was. Of course they were going to pick up something faster this year, thats why you preempt with immunity boosts. I think she wanted the footage of the children being tested because she was told put the camera away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.