Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a video of hers from five years ago when they done a house tour of their old house. Why on earth did they move. They had five bedrooms. Why did they move to the current house which is excessively smaller. Money to free up for lots of Disney trips?
To get into the catchement area for the local comprehensive

Reactions: 4
The latest vlog Zara is insufferable. I did think she seemed a little better in recent vlogs but nope, I think Rhi has just edited more out

Reactions: 2
she admitted in a old video she over exaggerated to the doctors to get fertility treatment… whats to stop her doing the same to get benefits 🤷‍♀️
---
To get into the catchement area for the local comprehensive
their old house looked a lovely home 🏠 not the pink grey prison look they got going on now lol

Reactions: 8
We're just back from DLP and it's actually made me realise how utterly miserable her trips must be as she's constantly stuck to her phone! We took loads of pics yes but we're completely present for our daughter laughing holding hands dancing and just taking in the park! She had a ball but at times she found it overwhelming and got tired ( she isn't autistic etc) shes 7 so how must her children feel! We stayed to watched the fireworks and light show once and took no pictures just totally experienced it 2nd night we stayed till 9 then went bk to catch up talk about the day etc my daughter actually asked for this!
Rhi really is taking the fun and magic out of visiting Disney it's a tick box exercise for her of all the must dos when actually it should be a completely unique experience for every visitor!

Reactions: 5
I was watching another family vlogger (who’s children are 11 and 13) in Disney a couple of days ago and in the vlog she stated “I won’t be filming all of the holiday because we want to enjoy it as a family” and it really hit me how sad Rhi is filming every single part of her holiday. Imagine only seeing it through the camera, yes you’ve got forever to rewatch it but you’ll never actually experience it again and personally I love remembering and thinking we should go back and experience it again.

I normally assume family vloggers that film everything are just exploitative and money grabbing but with Rhi I think there is more going on too. I think she doesn't really know how to interact with her kids normally so she uses the camera as a buffer between her and her children. Most people are more performative when being filmed so her weird parenting isn't so apparent if she's always got a camera rolling.

I imagine when Neil moans she also uses her videos as an excuse as to why they need to have such a manic schedule at Disney and to pay for so many expensive meals. Conversely at home, she will use the videos as an excuse as to why she can't interact with her kids or take them out on day trips etc. If she put the camera down then she would have to interact normally with the children and attempt a regular family experience. I don't think she is anywhere close to being capable of that so she will hide behind the security of the camera and almost act out how she imagines normal family life would be like.

Reactions: 4
So she has a video coming out soon about her having the adhd assessment and shock horror she got the diagnosis and seemed to answer yes to every question!

Reactions: 1
So she has a video coming out soon about her having the adhd assessment and shock horror she got the diagnosis and seemed to answer yes to every question!
Have you seen the video on Patron?

There was literally no way she was going to not be diagnosed with ADHD. She had done all the homework and knew all the buzz terms and words to use. I hate to say it but people like her really do make a mockery of the system and make things so much harder for people that genuinely struggle with conditions. I really wish she would get assessed for ASD though with her family filling in the questionnaires on her behalf and submitting her vlogs as evidence. She would absolutely get a diagnosis for this and hopefully it would be the first step in getting her the help she actually needs.

Guessing she's done her usual thing of badgering the relevant medical professional's office to get her assessment done ASAP. The wait on the NHS is years in a lot of places.

Could she have gone private as an adult diagnosis, only familiar with the Irish system and not watched her adhd stuff

Could she have gone private as an adult diagnosis, only familiar with the Irish system and not watched her adhd stuff
Nope, she did her usual trick of jumping the NHS waitlist. She doesn't have to pay to go private when she has such a solid record of pushing into queues.

There was literally no way she was going to not be diagnosed with ADHD. She had done all the homework and knew all the buzz terms and words to use. I hate to say it but people like her really do make a mockery of the system and make things so much harder for people that genuinely struggle with conditions. I really wish she would get assessed for ASD though with her family filling in the questionnaires on her behalf and submitting her vlogs as evidence. She would absolutely get a diagnosis for this and hopefully it would be the first step in getting her the help she actually needs.
Yeah

Yeah,the only good thing I took from the video was she went though a few of the questions asked and I have to say they definitely resonated with me.

I feel a bit mean writing this, but what on earth is going on with the living room layout? The placement of the sofa and TV is crazy. I have never seen anything like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
did anyone notice her Disney countdown. When she filmed her latest vlog said 133 days to go

I say that to my daughter all the time about the tv, you think him being a builder put it on a swivel bracket so they could change the angle to watch it! The layout of the wardrobes seem odd as well!
I noticed the count down as well it’s probably the Spanish cruise!
She desperately to become a Gold castaway club member.

Reactions: 3
Anybody that believes that Rhi isn't all about milking the system needs to watch her latest Disney vlog.

As soon as she is past the gates into the park she is absolutely desperate to book a place in the virtual queue for a ride with a long wait (Space Mountain). This is already a clear advantage over other guests who can obviously only join a queue when they physically get to the location of the ride. The reason why they want a ride with a long queue is because they cynically know that they can use DAS to go on TWO different rides, watch a cavalcade, eat lunch AND have a snack in the time that other guests would have to spend physically stand in a queue for Space Mointain!

When Space Mountain actually ends up breaking down and there is talk of a 20 minute wait, Rhi clearly has no worries about the kids managing the wait but that having to wait would impact their ability to do the many, many other things she has planned. This is absolutely not how a parent with a child that genuinely couldn't wait would react.

She really is terribly exploitative. She exploits her kids, she exploits their disabilities and she will absolutely exploit any loopholes she can find for her own advantage. I wonder if she would even think that the small amount of money she actually earns from her FT 'job' should actually be shared with her children who are essentially the 'talent' in her videos and why many people watch. They have had their names, ages, pictures and medical history plastered all over the internet and will never be able to live anonymously now. All so she can pretend she has a business and doesn't have to actually go to work like the rest of us. Truly disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I honestly think she went private for her assessment. The waiting lists are years and she’s functioning so would not be a priority

Made me think I was in the Disney store with friends and I got overwhelmed and slightly off balance so I stepped outside for a few minutes. Has she ever shown needing to do similar as she “can’t cope” with queuing. Staff were fantastic and I was fine after a few minutes.