Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t quite understand why she championed the use of cloth nappies and cheeky wipes, abandoned disposable cleaning materials in favour of cloths, because, the environment

And then goes and buys all manner of crap that will end up in landfill….

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m watching her Q&A… guaranteed multiple people asked if her eldest has the same dad… guaranteed she will NOT answer this question

Reactions: 2
Her Disney vlogs are awful. Such low views for so much effort and expense on her end. The worst bit is all the on-screen text in the most unreadable font she could’ve chosen 🤔

The fact she NEVER mentions if her eldest has the same dad I think is 100% proof he does not. Thing is there is nothing to be ashamed of with that… I just think it’s really peculiar she doesn’t mention it and hides it. It’s really odd

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Am I correct in thinking this woman ended up getting her own way in regards to zaras ASD assessment? Or have I misunderstood?

Am I correct in thinking this woman ended up getting her own way in regards to zaras ASD assessment? Or have I misunderstood?
Yep pretty sure it seems that way! She said in another video that she wants Zara to have the same opportunities as will and Bella so I don't think it's anything to do with actually having concerns she just wants her favourite child to be treated different at school like the others. Will and Bella seem like lovely sweet kids...I dont know why she seemed to forget how to parent when it came to the last one

Reactions: 1
Watched the q and a and omg i feel she basically wanted the asd diagnosis for Bella and zara but not bcoz they actually have it. My child has OT speech and language therapy at school as part of his echp/statement. I feel like for her it's just what she wants so she can use It as content for her YouTube.

Even though she is getting the assessment for Zara like she wanted, she still has to wait her turn on the list. I'm guessing she realised (or someone told her) she isn't famous or special enough to skip the que.
Obvi I hope Zara gets a good assessment & whatever help she may need, but wouldn't it be hilarious if the assessment says she is a perfectly neurotypical & average child 😏

Would she admit if Zara was neurotypical or would she just stop talking about it or demand another assessment?

She would prob have a temper tantrum and demand they change the result. She might resort to getting a private assessment with her preferred result.
Although she would def tell us that Zara is same as Will & Bella, and she knows best bc she is just such a brilliant mam & she knows everything. That she is such a martyr fighting for her kids blah blah blah wo is Rhi.....
No matter what the result is, she will never let on it is anything other then what she wants.

Reactions: 4
In fairness to Rhi. I have a daughter whose slightly younger than Zara and doesn’t present autism in the same way my son does at all but I’m about to look into getting her assessed. She’s very much like Zara. Very neurotypical seeming but there are some behaviours that I just think could be autism manifesting as major major anxiety and I think that anxiety will worsen in life if we treat it as anxiety as opposed to potentially autism. You can’t argue with genetics.

I know Bella and Zara don’t “seem” autistic but I genuinely don’t think Rhi would push an autism diagnosis for content.

I don’t even think she’s doing it for content. I think she’s doing it because she simply cannot be wrong in any scenario she finds herself in. It’s power play. Frightening behaviour.

Reactions: 8
How the hell does she manage to get Will
In bed for 8pm. That’s so early for a Saturday night especially when it’s only getting dark now

• Heart
  • Wow
How the hell does she manage to get Will
In bed for 8pm. That’s so early for a Saturday night especially when it’s only getting dark now
Probs in their rooms watching her Disney vlogs on repeat to drum up views or on their devices no doubt.

• Haha
She claims she has no time as she works such long hours but has time to put together matching outfits together? Everything is matching. Those poor kids are unable to express themselves. What if Zara wanted to wear spots and Bella stripes? I imagine it would be Rhi that would have the meltdown. Not everything needs to be depicted as perfect, and just because your kids are all in matching clothes, doesn’t mean you’ve got your life together. If anyone needs an assessment for autistic tendencies, I think she needs to look closer to home.

Reactions: 7
Is her child really wearing that skirt to school? Very unfair on other kids

The sequin one? Apparently the school are relaxed on the junior side as long as it’s navy. I don’t believe her but I’m in a different country and often uniforms are very specific here.

The sequin one? Apparently the school are relaxed on the junior side as long as it’s navy. I don’t believe her but I’m in a different country and often uniforms are very specific here.
I’m in the same city as Rhi - our school is relaxed in that you don’t have to buy logo’d jumpers and any trousers/skirt that are the right colour are fine but sequins like that is just flaunting the rules.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.