Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sick of her, coming on saying about how many vlogs should she do, another bloody new Disney bag and now back onto covid. I get some people are very anxious about what is happening in the world, me for one, but has she even mentioned it or addressed it.? Sick of these influencers using the excuse their page is a place of happiness etc and then to peddle their wares and codes

Just watched the Epcot vlog, so boring loads is slo mo shots of the kids looking whimsical and music. No info and they all have rucksacks glued to their backs. I’d love to know what is in them. It’s like she constantly interviewing her family too bombarding them with questions. Poor daddy of four looks so fed up

Did they actually go into any of the worlds in Epcot? Surprised they didn't go on the Mexico Donald ride. It looked totally boring what they did. daddy of 4 looked totally pissed off

Reactions: 2
What? Why would you post something like that?
I thought it was gross aswell! I’m surprised Rhi actually posted something like that it was really inappropriate!

I see she’s also got covid again! Having to listen to her go on and on about it everyday is so draining! But the only reason why this family have got covid is because she too them away to Disney where cases where sky high!

Reactions: 1
I thought it was gross aswell! I’m surprised Rhi actually posted something like that it was really inappropriate!

I see she’s also got covid again! Having to listen to her go on and on about it everyday is so draining! But the only reason why this family have got covid is because she too them away to Disney where cases where sky high!
I don’t think you can blame Florida now for them having covid! They’ve been back over a month, It’s probably coming from the schools. Or she’s not as careful out and about as she likes us to think!

I don’t think you can blame Florida now for them having covid! They’ve been back over a month, It’s probably coming from the schools. Or she’s not as careful out and about as she likes us to think!
Or her child picked it up in the COVID hotspots of the world… airports.
Took it into school and it’s doing the rounds again. There’s no denying B’s positive test result didn’t come from being back at school a matter of hours.

I used to like Rhi, but honest I cannot cope with how much she whines about getting “work” done with the kids home. Get a proper job love then come back and moan🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
God she loves talking about herself doesn’t she
I think she talks so much about her work to try and make her think that she’s busy with her work!!
She annoys me that she complains that she has to catch up etc! What does she think we do when our kids are poorly yet we have to stay at home and then have to go back in to work with a huge back log!

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I’ve said it before. People who sit on social media bleating on and on about how busy they are/how much work they have to do are definitely not that busy. I think she’s quite insecure about the value of her *work* so constantly needs to claim to be busy to justify it. We all know it’s a glorified hobby, and she does too. The husband is rge real worker in that house, I reckon.

Reactions: 4
It is the kid that is supposed to do the Welsh not the parents.. So Bella should be putting basic sentences such as
Delyth came to my dad's party.
Delyth had some cake.
Delyth liked the cake.

The sentence above that she wants the teachers will know Bella didn't do it.

Why the hell does her husband have a Disney cars cake for his birthday? There is no way he chose it

Reactions: 2
Her last vlog was the most boring thing ever.! How many of these do we have to endure.? At least we have the reassurance her kids will be fine in job interviews as it’s like a constant Q and A session with them

• Haha
Christ alive this woman is so boring. You’d swear her family were the first in the world to be hit with COVID. Part of me feels bad for her because she’s clearly doing it because she’s got nothing else of substance to post but… the pictures of the LFTs are just ridiculous.

She really is boring. What is with all of the memes she is posting? There is nothing original nor unique about her. She has nothing to say of her own.
“I need to clean so I’ll do a clean with me video for you later”..she isn’t serving her audience she’s serving herself. And she calls it work!!! I seriously do not understand why people create these videos on speed cleans etc and how people can sit and watch them. She’s such an attractive women and loves her children in the ways she knows how, she has so much potential, if she would stop talking down at us rather than to us. Her voice is so false, it’s like she’s acting, she’s like a spoilt teenager who thinks everybody loves her, she is higher than everybody else. That’s probably half of her issue with low views.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.