Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone so everyone lately has been asking me how to breathe? So I thought I’d do a video on it next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The fake tears in magic kingdom finished me off. Her husband honestly looks worn out and fed up, she is insufferable

Reactions: 2
Her husband seems like a genuinely decent, funny, down to earth person. I don’t understand how he puts up with her.

Reactions: 4
I’m quite new to finding her, had a scan through her mummy account and is the Disney thing all new as they’d done nothing Disney before the magic at sea cruise. Wonder if this is a bandwagon she’s hopped on as she can’t vlog about breastfeeding, house renovations as it’s all done etc
I love Disney and I find it a slog taking one bag around with me dread to think of each of them having a loungefly, we only take a small drawstring bag or a bum bag even when the kids were little in a buggy.!

Reactions: 1
I’m quite new to finding her, had a scan through her mummy account and is the Disney thing all new as they’d done nothing Disney before the magic at sea cruise. Wonder if this is a bandwagon she’s hopped on as she can’t vlog about breastfeeding, house renovations as it’s all done etc
I love Disney and I find it a slog taking one bag around with me dread to think of each of them having a loungefly, we only take a small drawstring bag or a bum bag even when the kids were little in a buggy.!
That’s her problem her life is boring and she knows it so she had to find something. Now she thinks she’s the queen of Disney!

Yes, very much a case of jumping on the bandwagon with this one. We had someone on here a few months ago who was supposedly in school with her. Apparently she's always been on a quest for fame and stardom and attention. As you say, now that she can't push potty training and house reno content any more this is the latest thing. It's all very fake and disingenuous.

I noticed in her first Magic Kingdom vlog that she’s used the same stock music that Knappily Ever After used as their intro music.

Now, I get that anyone can use the music but seeing as Knappily have given up Disney vlogging and social media, is Rhi trying to capitalise on that with it being the family Disney Vlogger market?

I am amused that she’s putting in facts about Disney World as if she’s some expert. It’s information easily accessible and has been around for years, and not unique to her.

Her trip will be full of outdated information too once covid restrictions ease. She should have just gone and enjoyed the moment with her family.

I’ve noticed the views for the Disney blogs dropping each week. It was never worth missing all that in the moment time with her family!

It’s a shame Dylan is so nice 😂 if he was a bit more of a bratty resentful typical teen I bet he’d be on here with some tea

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone had said his name on here before but I can’t remember for the life of me what it is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.