Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can somebody give highlights of the asd video if they watch it. I don’t think I can go through listening to it again 🤣

Reactions: 2
That video : she says the reason most people delay getting a diagnosis is denial.

i felt like commenting : honey did it ever cross your mind the reason your adamant to get one for your youngest is because you are in denial you are raising a brat ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
While I believe the denial thing she’s hypocritical advising after admitting to harassing the team to get an assessment and queue skip because she’s in repeat customer.

That video : she says the reason most people delay getting a diagnosis is denial.

i felt like commenting : honey did it ever cross your mind the reason your adamant to get one for your youngest is because you are in denial you are raising a brat ?
Spot on 👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
The fact that she told Bella’s consultant to look out for Zara popping up will always prove to me that Rhi has a problem and it’s rings massive alarm bells.

If you suspect your child has autism absolutely fight and make sure they get help if needed. However, regardless of whether Zara does have autism or not doesn’t really matter to Rhi, there’s only one answer for Rhi and that’s for Zara to have autism 🚩

Reactions: 7
I wonder how much she claims for them having the autism diagnosis? Even if she is on the lower rate of DLA of £23.50 a week (£47 for both Will and Bella) it is a lot of money a month. I could be a bad person saying this but I reckon she is claiming the middle componment of DLA of £60 a week each child, as she probably put down they need supervision in the night, hence the stair gates being up.

Reactions: 4
You don’t need to label your child…..you pretty much are because you have it plastered all over you tube! X

Reactions: 3
I wonder how much she claims for them having the autism diagnosis? Even if she is on the lower rate of DLA of £23.50 a week (£47 for both Will and Bella) it is a lot of money a month. I could be a bad person saying this but I reckon she is claiming the middle componment of DLA of £60 a week each child, as she probably put down they need supervision in the night, hence the stair gates being up.
I’m so naive- never even occurred to me that you could claim money for autism. Sadly, I think your post is probably spot on.

It goes on care needs and from her videos it doesn’t look like any of them have extra care needs to warrant needing dla at any rate.

The problem is she knows how to work the system and what to say! So with this woman nothing would surprise me at the lengths she would go!

It goes on care needs and from her videos it doesn’t look like any of them have extra care needs to warrant needing dla at any rate.
She may show on her videos that her kids don't need care but I bet you any money she says they do need help with everything. She defo is playing the system.
My son has asd and I think he is high functioning as he is able to talk and do things but he has no eye contact when talking I constantly have to remind him to loo at me even down to photo or video recording he will never be looking at the camera.
My son constantly wakes during the night and I have to shower him and he has no aware of personal care. He eats by himself but only food he likes otherwise I have to feed him.

I think if she wants to talk about autism and what it means when you have a diagnosis and what support you child will get she should go into more detail. My son attends a mainstream school but is in the asd base part which means he goes to the main stream for certain subjects and when he feels comfortable to be in the mainstream part. When he was not in the asd base he had a full time one to one who had to take him to the toilet remind him to go toilet wash his hand pull his trousers up things like that. I could go into full detail about the support he gets at school but I won't and I think that's what Rhi lacks. She trys to say she wants her kids to access the right support but what kind of support is that and what support do your kids get now in school and out of school coz I I have support out of school to.

She may show on her videos that her kids don't need care but I bet you any money she says they do need help with everything. She defo is playing the system.
My son has asd and I think he is high functioning as he is able to talk and do things but he has no eye contact when talking I constantly have to remind him to loo at me even down to photo or video recording he will never be looking at the camera.
My son constantly wakes during the night and I have to shower him and he has no aware of personal care. He eats by himself but only food he likes otherwise I have to feed him.

I think if she wants to talk about autism and what it means when you have a diagnosis and what support you child will get she should go into more detail. My son attends a mainstream school but is in the asd base part which means he goes to the main stream for certain subjects and when he feels comfortable to be in the mainstream part. When he was not in the asd base he had a full time one to one who had to take him to the toilet remind him to go toilet wash his hand pull his trousers up things like that. I could go into full detail about the support he gets at school but I won't and I think that's what Rhi lacks. She trys to say she wants her kids to access the right support but what kind of support is that and what support do your kids get now in school and out of school coz I I have support out of school to.
I get mrc for my son and has an ehcp and he definitely wouldn’t be able to hand 2 weeks in Disney land he can’t barely handle an hour in a supermarket,she definitely doesn’t seem to want to disclose what kind of support her children need

So they are coming home in the next day or so so the kids clearly won’t be back to school until Monday.
I can’t actually get my head around that the school are happy for them to be off school for just over 6wks, absolutely bonkers this is allowed!!

I get mrc for my son and has an ehcp and he definitely wouldn’t be able to hand 2 weeks in Disney land he can’t barely handle an hour in a supermarket,she definitely doesn’t seem to want to disclose what kind of support her children need
Yes my son also has a ehcp and she has never mentioned this before. During half term we go a few days away to family house it's a 2 hour drive, in that drive he constantly asking are we there yet, takes his seat belt of and can't sit on his ass long enough. After 2 days there he starts asking can we go home now he wants his bed his wants his house he wants his TV ect. I don't think I could plan a 2 week trip to America any time soon

Show us how they really cope. Unless they can cope and that's y she has never shown a bad side to her trips

She just shows perfect family life…..which is a pile of crap! Her centre stage in the middle of it all with her shoulder dipped! Fanny! She preaches to be the autism go to mum….but non of her content is relatable to anyone or any family witb autism!

Yes my son also has a ehcp and she has never mentioned this before. During half term we go a few days away to family house it's a 2 hour drive, in that drive he constantly asking are we there yet, takes his seat belt of and can't sit on his ass long enough. After 2 days there he starts asking can we go home now he wants his bed his wants his house he wants his TV ect. I don't think I could plan a 2 week trip to America any time soon

Show us how they really cope. Unless they can cope and that's y she has never shown a bad side to her trips
Wales has a different system to England and have ‘statements’ rather than an ehcp. To qualify for a statement their needs have to be very complex so if attending mainstream schools they would more than likely be under the school’s ALN support with a 1:1 assigned if thought necessary.

For someone who’s happy to exploit her childrens’ diagnoses, she’s never spoken about what signs of autism Zara supposedly has. She has only mentioned meltdowns, but tantrums are normal for all children, and Zara is a spoilt little madam.

Even with Bella, she’s never spoken about what constitutes her “high levels of autism”. She’s highly verbal, social, settled in at school and participates in karate, eats reasonably well etc. none of those things would fit with a “high levels of autism” diagnosis.

I have taught children who would have mild autism in swimming in the past and if Bella is a ‘high level’ I don’t know how the swimming teacher (pretty sure they have done swimming) gives her adequate attention without it impacting the rest of the class as I had to be creative and try not to have it impact the rest of my class. When they are past having the assistant in the water it gets really difficult.

Something to note re: benefits like DLA and PIP is that they absolutely do not hand them out like sweeties. I say this as someone who claimed DLA as a child and now claims PIP as a disabled adult. It isn’t easy money. This woman has many issues but I don’t think comments practically accusing her of benefit fraud are particularly fair.

Something to note re: benefits like DLA and PIP is that they absolutely do not hand them out like sweeties. I say this as someone who claimed DLA as a child and now claims PIP as a disabled adult. It isn’t easy money. This woman has many issues but I don’t think comments practically accusing her of benefit fraud are particularly fair.
I do agree. I am in the same boat as you. Its hard to get the money and you don't get a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.