Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t think Dylan has a different dad. When she’s shown old photos, young Dylan looks exactly like Will. Also, when she did house tour of their old house, which her husband built, she said how all 4 of her babies where brought home to that nursery. She’s spoken about secondary infertility as well. A big age gap doesn’t always been different dads.
Dylan definitely has a different dad. I used to know her when he was little. They used to live alone, just her and Dylan. She’s definitely changed looking at her channel!
Her husband already had the old house when he met her and they’d only been together a couple of years before she had Will, so don’t know why she often says they’ve been together ‘forever’.
Saying that, she was always very nice, friendly, really in to theatre and dance. I can’t stand the version of her she puts out in her videos! It’s too much!!!
I haven’t seen her in years now, and have moved away from the area (so has she from where we used to live)

Reactions: 7
It makes sense that Dylan has a different dad and she hides it. No judgement from me I don’t care how many children have by multiple fathers but if you notice she’s never specified how long and her husband have been together because obviously you can do the maths. She would be more relatable if she just said I had Dylan it didn’t work out with his dad then I met my husband 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
There’s definitely things that would support either scenario of Dylan having a different dad or not. The only reason I think he doesn’t is that he has the same surname (although that was just on her phone, doesn’t mean it’s his legal name I guess) and she said all 4 babies slept in the nursery of the house her husband built. Which wouldn’t make sense if she met her husband a couple of year before having Will as the poster above says. However, she’s definitely secretive and has never said how long her and her husband have been together, and that’s possibly because she doesn’t want people to know Dylan isn’t her husbands! Of course she doesn’t have to share what she doesn’t want to, but if she’s lying, I think that’s wrong and like she trying to portray a different image. There’s nothing wrong if he does have a different dad, but she’s giving off the impression there is.

Reactions: 1
I suppose there’s a difference between having a YouTube channel where you have some form of control over the content going on it vs just trying to relax and eat your breakfast without your mum shoving a camera in your face.

I like Dylan,he seems like he’s got his head screwed on.
Yes, definitely! Shame the younger ones never get these same choices from their Instagram parents!

There’s definitely things that would support either scenario of Dylan having a different dad or not. The only reason I think he doesn’t is that he has the same surname (although that was just on her phone, doesn’t mean it’s his legal name I guess) and she said all 4 babies slept in the nursery of the house her husband built. Which wouldn’t make sense if she met her husband a couple of year before having Will as the poster above says. However, she’s definitely secretive and has never said how long her and her husband have been together, and that’s possibly because she doesn’t want people to know Dylan isn’t her husbands! Of course she doesn’t have to share what she doesn’t want to, but if she’s lying, I think that’s wrong and like she trying to portray a different image. There’s nothing wrong if he does have a different dad, but she’s giving off the impression there is.
Could be a Heidi klum/ seal situation …

Just watching the cabin luggage packing video. She really did Dylan dirty with a loungefly bag, he should have gotten similar to her husband. The bag is very feminine.

Reactions: 2
Sure she said for the cruise that Dylan choose that bag himself so I assume he picked it for Florida. My 15 year old boy wouldn’t wear any of those bags, he would actually laugh at me and ask if I’ve had enough coffee today 🤣

Yeah he allegedly happily picked the cupcake bag yet his little brother had dibs on the Star Wars loungefly bag which was the only one that was anyway passable for a boys boy from the ones we saw.

My guess is she was originally giving the cupcake one to will and Dylan took one for the team and swapped.

You've been told on good account from someone who knew her that Dylan has a different dad and she lived alone with Dylan before she met her current husband. It's bloody obvious anyway. Don't believe all rhi says, she's a nutter, she never mentions her parents, siblings, very secretive of her former life.

Reactions: 5
Those loungefly bags have completely dominated the holiday. Am I correct in saying she was gifted most of them? Then she needs to declare that on every photo. Loungefly must be rubbing their hands at all the free advertising. They’ll just keep gifting but never actually set up a paid contract as she does it all for free already 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.