Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An interesting line in that blog “my husband constantly rolls his eyes at me trying to capture our lives” my guess he’s fed up from it all but I expect Rhi is a right pain in the arse and get what she wants so he’s probably just given up!!
The joke is Thats she’s not even capturing their lives she is making her kids perform for the camera and that’s so sad. I don’t have enough pictures with my kids but I would rather that than this contrived set up that she has.

Reactions: 4
A video of tips for what you should do before going to florida… by someone who has never been? make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A video of tips for what you should do before going to florida… by someone who has never been? make it make sense
Also, why do we need to know what they are wearing on their travel day?! How is that helpful? 😂

Reactions: 3
She said on her live the other day that she’s filming two videos per day for her channel….so she’s going to post 28 videos of her Disney trip????
why the duck does she think her viewer will want to watch that much. I actually didn’t mind Rhi and the videos she produced but since she’s starting spouting all this Disney crap I’ve totally lost interest. My guess is she will see a decline in her channels soon all she produces is Disney contact or shop With me hauls 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
At this point her channel is drowning so much in Disney I’m starting to miss the grocery halls which are the same every single time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The what’s coming up this week on her reel is hysterical 🤣🤣🤣 who does she think she is! bleeping crazy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She already has made mistakes lol, saying you book park days 100 days out, you can book them as soon as you had have your tickets, when our August trip was cancelled and moved to April, I changed the parks days to April no problem, you can book for parks days december 22 lol

She said on her live the other day that she’s filming two videos per day for her channel….so she’s going to post 28 videos of her Disney trip????
why the duck does she think her viewer will want to watch that much. I actually didn’t mind Rhi and the videos she produced but since she’s starting spouting all this Disney crap I’ve totally lost interest. My guess is she will see a decline in her channels soon all she produces is Disney contact or shop With me hauls 🙄🙄🙄
Same, I haven’t watched a single video since her channel started to drown in Disney. I came over to watch parenting, organising, routine etc etc so it’s just lost on me and I’m someone who lives Disney and loves going to Disney. It’s just too much and to be able to vlog 28 videos of your holiday in 2 weeks she is never going to be away from the camera. Those poor children must know she’s not interested in them while she’s staging them all day. What a bloody shame!

Same, I haven’t watched a single video since her channel started to drown in Disney. I came over to watch parenting, organising, routine etc etc so it’s just lost on me and I’m someone who lives Disney and loves going to Disney. It’s just too much and to be able to vlog 28 videos of your holiday in 2 weeks she is never going to be away from the camera. Those poor children must know she’s not interested in them while she’s staging them all day. What a bloody shame!
Also, first time at Disney World with so much to explore and all she cares about is content when there’s a million other vloggers producing the same thing. She should go and enjoy the trip, and maybe just blog about the experience afterwards.

Reactions: 4
Am I hearing correctly they're taking 6 full size suitcases and 4 cabin size? I mean each to their own but that seems a lot for 2 weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The loungefly bags will need a checkin case of their own, honestly I would have done a carry on each and 3 check in cases (herself & husband, boys, girls) but she’s not holding back on the wardrobes. I’d also pack a case within each case for stuff picked up over there. Carry on used properly and not those tiny backpacks is so much space.

Her Disney YouTube channel is laughable. She’s supposed to be giving helpful tips and she’s getting it all wrong.
FIRST.TIMERS.PEOPLE.THAT.HAVE.NEVER.BEEN.SHOULD.NOT.GIVE.ADVICE

I have never been but would not be following her advise I am travel light kinda person more so with kids rather than buy loads I take a little contingency fund so if something is needed spare socks, hats etc we pick it up! She certainly doesn't need so many backpacks!

How has she managed the school to allow 2 weeks off for a holiday she could have taken in the Xmas/Easter/summer holidays? The school my kids attend would never allow that to happen,am I just very unlucky 😭

She can prob well afford a penalty for taking them out during term. Or when she applied to the school, they were only to delighted not to see her for 2 weeks 😂

• Haha
I’m really surprised the school would Be ok with it too. Especially straight after Xmas, plus they won’t go Straight back to school because of jet lag so they are going to be off school for nearly 5wks.
it’s funny how last year on lockdown she wanted her kids to go back as they need routine etc but doesn’t seem to bother her when it’s for a trip!

How has she managed the school to allow 2 weeks off for a holiday she could have taken in the Xmas/Easter/summer holidays? The school my kids attend would never allow that to happen,am I just very unlucky 😭
I think in Wales the rules are different, could be wrong though. Even in England all they can realistically do is fine the parents and mark the absence as unauthorised, they can't physically stop anyone taking their kids on holiday in termtime.

I’m in Scotland and term time holidays are easy here. No fines and I just send a letter giving the dates the kids will be off. It gets recorded as an unauthorised absence but that means nothing really!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.