Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously wouldn't be planning a first Orlando trip at the minute, for seasoned visitor it's a bit different as they may not bother with the parks as much. We were meant to go in 2020 and it's been put on the back burner for the foreseeable. It's so much money to not get the full experience. No proper character meets, loads of shows not on, no cultural representatives in Epcot, genie system is still brand new so the kinks will need to be ironed out etc. I agree Paris would have been a better choice at the minute. Ok that's not back to normal either but it's a lot cheaper!

Reactions: 4
Seriously, it is borderline abuse. The micromanaging of absolutely everything - from what they wear, to how they act, to what they play with, etc. It's so controlling and suffocating and that's just what we see. She makes her 7-year-old wear a bleeping plastic bib when she eats her dinner ffs. Honestly, this woman is not right. Those poor kids are so controlled in every possible way.
I agree , Feel so sorry for the children 😥

I have seen too that if you have to isolate in America insurance won’t pay out until you get home so they may use as many loopholes as possible to minimise payouts especially since Florida is a covid hot spot right now.

I have seen too that if you have to isolate in America insurance won’t pay out until you get home so they may use as many loopholes as possible to minimise payouts especially since Florida is a covid hot spot right now.
Yes, as is the case with most travel insurance claims. You pay the costs upfront and when you return home you claim the money back from the insurers.

Can you tell I have never claimed on travel insurance
I don’t think we’ve ever needed to claim either.
But it’s important to know, particularly if you holiday in the USA and you ever need healthcare. You will be expected to initially foot the bill or arrange a payment plan and then the insurance will pay you back.
We did arrive in Orlando with one suitcase not on the carousel. At first we assumed it had been picked up by someone else or the label had come off at Gatwick and not made the flight. The insurance would expect you to replace clothes etc yourself and then send receipts when you’re home. Luckily they did find our case at Gatwick, it was put on the next flight and a travel rep bought it to our villa.
Can’t imagine Rhi being able to manage with a case missing. It would totally mess up her year long planning of what matching outfits and accessories they’ll all wear to each park.

Reactions: 1
I just feel gutted for those kids just having clothing (costumes galore and pjs) and colouring stuff which they have tons of already.
My kids would be gutted. They got like 1 actual toy those little Lego things (fits in suitcase no doubt).
Also my 8 would die being given a Peter Pan costume at his age let alone 9! He dressed up as Peter Pan once for book day when he was 5.
I used to find her advice really helpful as I’m also a mum to 4 kids but I actually think she’s having some mental health issues because she is so obsessive about things. I don’t doubt she loves her kids but she’s so regimented. I can only think he hubbie works all the time so doesn’t see how much it’s all become in the last 12 months.

Reactions: 4
I can't wait til she realises that the kids will have to wear masks on the plane and in Disney and no exemptions are allowed, has she even practised with the kids yet? Would have thought she would have at least shown the masks she has got for the kids

This is my first post but strongly felt the need to comment on the Christmas eve Vlog. As a mum to a child with autism myself, Zara's comments at 15.12 shocked me. She said "oh no they are all lining up" - almost like it has been coached. A child with autism would possibly line things up, but would be instinctive and ordinary to them that they would not need to comment. Just a thought!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can't wait til she realises that the kids will have to wear masks on the plane and in Disney and no exemptions are allowed, has she even practised with the kids yet? Would have thought she would have at least shown the masks she has got for the kids
I can’t help but think that was another reason Z’s autism assessment suddenly being so urgent. She was hoping for exemptions with their holiday no doubt.
I can’t keep up with the rules because they are changing too frequently but it was anyone over the age of two must wear a mask for the full flight. In November it was over 11s. Now I believe it’s changed back to over 2s. Even still, rules are; mask wearing in Disney. No exceptions. And on the flight… why would you even want to put your children on a flight with all that circulated air for 10 hours. So many people are testing positive when they’re out there. People from all over the world gathered in an airport, gathered in the mouse trap. We love Disney, we’re not even considering booking for a while. If anything we’ll drive to Paris in our own car when we feel it is safe to do so.

Seriously, it is borderline abuse. The micromanaging of absolutely everything - from what they wear, to how they act, to what they play with, etc. It's so controlling and suffocating and that's just what we see. She makes her 7-year-old wear a bleeping plastic bib when she eats her dinner ffs. Honestly, this woman is not right. Those poor kids are so controlled in every possible way.
Those kids are ending up in therapy when they are older. I wish her husband would step in and stop it all. I watch lots of vloggers but she is by far the worse with the children. They must not get a single minute without being controlled it’s disgusting! If we can see it with what she puts on her husband must definitely see it.

I have noticed on recent stories (I don’t watch the YouTube stuff!) that Zara always has scabs on her face - I thought she may of had chickenpox but they are still there weeks later - has Rhi ever mentioned this? Just wondering if she picks her face or something?

Reactions: 3
I agree , Feel so sorry for the children 😥
I've been saying this since day one. She's a nutter. The way the kids smile in her instead etc, so false. You just know she's trained them to do that. Poor kids, they seem lovely kids too.

Reactions: 2
I have noticed on recent stories (I don’t watch the YouTube stuff!) that Zara always has scabs on her face - I thought she may of had chickenpox but they are still there weeks later - has Rhi ever mentioned this? Just wondering if she picks her face or something?
Yes it's from picking her face, rhi has talked about it before. Quite a worrying behaviour really.

10 facts and no mention of being a Disney fanatic. But she taught Mumba never knew that 😂
An interesting line in that blog “my husband constantly rolls his eyes at me trying to capture our lives” my guess he’s fed up from it all but I expect Rhi is a right pain in the arse and get what she wants so he’s probably just given up!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.