Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my old place I had a gate on my kitchen doorway for my 3 year old and 6 year old Autistic son. I would have had one here but the layout in kitchen is safer than my old place. I have stairs to and get worried that the kids may wake up at night half asleep and the stairs are dangerous.
I think She is so embarrassing!!! Her poor kids will end up being bullied once their friends get wind of it all!! She’s embarrassing herself but also video the kids with bibs on etc. why have they stil got stair gates all over the house??? Zara is nearly 5 for duck sake!!

Reactions: 1
She’s embarrassing herself but also video the kids with bibs on etc. why have they stil got stair gates all over the house??? Zara is nearly 5 for duck sake!!
Because under no circumstances are the children allowed to come downstairs until lights, camera, action.
Mother dearest must wait at the bottom of the stairs with a camera but not without first inspecting their matching outfits and ensuring children are all clutching teddy bear props.

Reactions: 11
Probably! For all she harps on about the kids and autistic traits, she's the one who displays the most on camera.
Absolutely spot on. I commented on her blog that did she have it too. All she said was it ‘could’ be heredity. There is definitely something not quite right with her…

She’s not raising awareness. If anything, she’s adding to stigma and definitely centering herself in her disabled childrens’ experiemces. I have no doubt that she’s a great mum, but someone should remind her that proximity to disability doesn’t make you an expert.
I don’t imagine her to be a great mum. Whilst it’s not for me to judge anyone - it appears her kids aren’t allowed to do anything…., Last Christmas they were having to put their presents in the allocated box soon after opening them!!!! It was awful to see. I accept many aren’t cooks but she buys frozen veg so she isn’t in the kitchen all Christmas Day. She could prepare all the veggies the night before. Indeed the kids could help… she’s always keen to develop their ‘fine motor skills’. Chop a snowman’s nose 🥕.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Absolutely spot on. I commented on her blog that did she have it too. All she said was it ‘could’ be heredity. There is definitely something not quite right with her…

I don’t imagine her to be a great mum. Whilst it’s not for me to judge anyone - it appears her kids aren’t allowed to do anything…., Last Christmas they were having to put their presents in the allocated box soon after opening them!!!! It was awful to see. I accept many aren’t cooks but she buys frozen veg so she isn’t in the kitchen all Christmas Day. She could prepare all the veggies the night before. Indeed the kids could help… she’s always keen to develop their ‘fine motor skills’. Chop a snowman’s nose 🥕.
Anything that makes Christmas day easier I'm all for but it's because my day revolves around my family and little girl! I totally believe in routine for kids but Rhi takes it too far she is taking away their independence and ability to weigh up choices, yes some have their issues but she should still be promoting individuality in her kids!

Reactions: 5
All these kids seem to do is colour in, dress up and watch Disney films. Yes they are close in age but my goodness they don’t have to do everything the same ffs. There seems to be no space for creativity or mess or individuality within the house.
Don’t get me wrong, all my kids do swimming lessons and I would like them all to try some form of martial arts as it’s meant to be great for discipline but if One fancies trying gymnastics and another would rather join a chess club then I would actively encourage that (within reason of course, as unlike Rhi I’m not made of money lol).

Reactions: 4

Putting the presents in the boxes absolutely winds me up farm more than it actually should. I think it’s awful, it’s Christmas Day, part of the joy is having the toys around you while you unwrap more. It sad

Reactions: 5
Putting the presents in the boxes absolutely winds me up farm more than it actually should. I think it’s awful, it’s Christmas Day, part of the joy is having the toys around you while you unwrap more. It sad
And she’s got the audacity to bash the system because they won’t assess Z. Take a look on YouTube, they act the way the do because she’s raised them as robots. As soon as they step a foot out of line she screams Autism.

I actually went back and watched the vlog and think they come acros a bit ungrateful. They literally open in, look and it and then put it in the box.
Bella and Zara literally got everything the same and Zara was a horror in that video. Just opening daddy of fours presents, he was actually telling her off and Rhi sat and just filmed her. Then when Zara opened her presents she looked it and lobbed it to the side and got another to open.

Now my kids are not perfect but they do not act like that on Xmas. Mine also don’t just get overloaded with toys which is what seems to happen in their household!

Reactions: 1
I actually went back and watched the vlog and think they come acros a bit ungrateful. They literally open in, look and it and then put it in the box.
Bella and Zara literally got everything the same Then when Zara opened her presents she looked it and lobbed it to the side and got another to open.
I feel bad for them being too scared to tell their mum what they’d like for Christmas. Imagine if the B said I’m not really in to Disney any more I’d like LOL dolls. Can you imagine the reaction?

I feel bad for them being too scared to tell their mum what they’d like for Christmas. Imagine if the B said I’m not really in to Disney any more I’d like LOL dolls. Can you imagine the reaction?
It must be hard at school when the other children are talking about or playing with the latest craze like poppets and fidget toys

It’s obvious that Rhi dictates what they can have an interest in. If I bought my son (5yrs) that princess castle as part of his Xmas present he would have an absolute fit. Not because he’s ungrateful, because it’s not what he is interested in. It’s sad that you never see them playing in their rooms alone. They always have to play with the same toy together

I'm not sure if it's that they are ungrateful, more like they are programed to not show much emotion cos if they do Rhi freaks and blames autism. They also just can't enjoy their toys when they open them cos they need to put them in a box. Also bc they get the same gifts & it's Rhis' choice what they get, not their own, they prob just aren't interested in the toy anyway. I don't think they should have to fake enthusiasm for Rhis sake.

I will say that I personally can’t bash the way they do Christmas. Frozen veg and minimal cooking? So what. Practical presents for Florida? Cool, better than useless plastic tat. Christmas looks different for every family. There is not a right or a wrong way to do it. If it works for them, fab. Same goes with the presents. At the end of the day we only see small, carefully curated clips of these kids. With the potential exception of Swansea locals who know the family through the school or whatever, I don’t think any of us are really in a position to judge whether or not the kids are ‘into’ the stuff they’ve been bought, because we really don’t know.

man I think Rhi has just bought everything from Disney it’s so boring, do they need a character set to share 2 days before Christmas is just all so much and over the top

man I think Rhi has just bought everything from Disney it’s so boring, do they need a character set to share 2 days before Christmas is just all so much and over the top
I think she must be single-handedly keeping the company afloat honestly 🙄😂

• Haha
I looked it up….£25!! Totally unnecessary 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she bought them that play set as a shared present and I’m fairly sure from Wills face that he’s not happy. How unfair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.