Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor kids can't even have a day off from performing for the camera on Xmas day, grim! Why is Bella in an apron for Xmas dinner? Even Zara is a bit old in my opinion. Also Will seems like such a lovely polite young lad, it's a shame his interests seem to come second to those of the girls because Rhi clearly prefers their clothes and toys.

Reactions: 2
Poor kids can't even have a day off from performing for the camera on Xmas day, grim! Why is Bella in an apron for Xmas dinner? Even Zara is a bit old in my opinion. Also Will seems like such a lovely polite young lad, it's a shame his interests seem to come second to those of the girls because Rhi clearly prefers their clothes and toys.
I agree my kids are 6 and 8 and really don't want a camera in their face for photos nevermind videos.

Does the older boy not appear on anything? So on Xmas morning he isn't involved because his Mum can't put the camera away?

Reactions: 1
I agree my kids are 6 and 8 and really don't want a camera in their face for photos nevermind videos.

Does the older boy not appear on anything? So on Xmas morning he isn't involved because his Mum can't put the camera away?
She's mentioned before she doesn't film the oldest Dylan out of respect for his privacy, something she doesn't extend to the other 3.

Reactions: 6
MORE Disney only presents for Bella's birthday. Jesus Christ, how many Disney dress up items does one child need? Poor girl, she must be desperate for some LOLs or a Barbie or something. Rhi is seriously obsessed with Disney, such an odd woman.

Reactions: 5
Christmas Day!! CHRISTMAS DAY!
Her children are opening their Christmas presents.
Only allowed downstairs after they’ve filmed the vlog intro.

And then at 1:25 into the video she screeches at W.
A 9 year old boy has rushed to open his Christmas presents and has his back to the camera.
“Will!”
“Oh yeah, I forgot” he says.

She definitely coached the children to make sure they are facing the camera whilst opening the presents.

This was the first time my children had watched one of Rhi’s vlogs and on more than one occasion my eldest two gave each other a glance or looked at me as if to say “what the hell?!”
Particularly the children unwrapping toys and then being expected to immediately put it away in a box before they can unwrap another.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
MORE Disney only presents for Bella's birthday. Jesus Christ, how many Disney dress up items does one child need? Poor girl, she must be desperate for some LOLs or a Barbie or something. Rhi is seriously obsessed with Disney, such an odd woman.
I’m wondering if her interest in Disney is genuine, or she’s just seen how well Disney content does and has jumped on the bandwagon, going well overboard in the process!

I’m wondering if her interest in Disney is genuine, or she’s just seen how well Disney content does and has jumped on the bandwagon, going well overboard in the process!
No, not genuinely interested at all. She’s been a well-off, financially privileged mother for 17ish years. She surely can’t claim to be a massive Disney fan having never actually been when she’s had lots of opportunities to?
I think she doesn’t have much personality, no genuine friends that aren’t mums of her children’s friends or no real hobbies that aren’t vlogging or organising. The Disney fad is definitely an attempt at personality substitution.
Also other Disney fans Disney bound. Subtly dress up like a character, but only enough that someone really into it could guess who you are, a stranger off the street wouldn’t be able to tell you are ‘dressed up’.
Rhi loves an excuse to obsess over matching attire and such and will of course go wildly and unnecessarily over the top. She has not got a clue how practicality and comfort are utmost priorities when picking backpacks and shoes in Orlando!
That just reminded of another instance my son rolled his eyes watching the Christmas Day vlog… when 9 year old Harry Potter, Star Wars & Minecraft fan W got a Peter Pan costume for Christmas. Twice she had to tell him what it was. It clearly wasn’t something he asked for or has any interest in.
It’s going to be painful watching isn’t it?!
Z as Tinkerbell
B as Wendy Darling
And almost 10 year old W being told to jump up and down in front of the camera dressed as Peter Pan.

No, not genuinely interested at all. She’s been a well-off, financially privileged mother for 17ish years. She surely can’t claim to be a massive Disney fan having never actually been when she’s had lots of opportunities to?
I think she doesn’t have much personality, no genuine friends that aren’t mums of her children’s friends or no real hobbies that aren’t vlogging or organising. The Disney fad is definitely an attempt at personality substitution.
Also other Disney fans Disney bound. Subtly dress up like a character, but only enough that someone really into it could guess who you are, a stranger off the street wouldn’t be able to tell you are ‘dressed up’.
Rhi loves an excuse to obsess over matching attire and such and will of course go wildly and unnecessarily over the top. She has not got a clue how practicality and comfort are utmost priorities when picking backpacks and shoes in Orlando!
That just reminded of another instance my son rolled his eyes watching the Christmas Day vlog… when 9 year old Harry Potter, Star Wars & Minecraft fan W got a Peter Pan costume for Christmas. Twice she had to tell him what it was. It clearly wasn’t something he asked for or has any interest in.
It’s going to be painful watching isn’t it?!
Z as Tinkerbell
B as Wendy Darling
And almost 10 year old W being told to jump up and down in front of the camera dressed as Peter Pan.
Yeah, as a mum going to Disney I wouldn’t find anything she’s doing relatable. It’s like go and enjoy your holiday with your kids, and dress comfortably. If she’s going to vlog, make it helpful to people planning on going with children. No one cares about matching bags and outfits.

Yeah, as a mum going to Disney I wouldn’t find anything she’s doing relatable. It’s like go and enjoy your holiday with your kids, and dress comfortably. If she’s going to vlog, make it helpful to people planning on going with children. No one cares about matching bags and outfits.
Also if you’re going to record your children… first and foremost make it something they would actually want to watch back when they’re older.
Plenty of times her children look to have been crying before filming started and it’s obvious they’re getting directions from behind the camera and scripted on what to say etc. It’s awful.

Reactions: 3
She babies Will massively, all the kids really but I think it's most noticeable with him. My daughter is 10 too and no lad in her class would be seen dead in a Peter pan costume.
The video on insta for Bella's birthday looked really staged too. Do her kids really come downstairs hair brushed and styled, teddy in hand? I doubt it.

Reactions: 1
She babies Will massively, all the kids really but I think it's most noticeable with him. My daughter is 10 too and no lad in her class would be seen dead in a Peter pan costume.
The video on insta for Bella's birthday looked really staged too. Do her kids really come downstairs hair brushed and styled, teddy in hand? I doubt it.
Also every single thing Bella got for her birthday was Disney’s Belle from Beauty and the Beast. So false and unnatural, find it so hard to even believe that’s what she wants… more what her mum wants her to want. Such a sorry state of affairs. Poor kids.

I found Rhi when I was looking for weaning videos. I really liked her tips, product recommendations etc.

Fast forward to the present day and she has completely lost the plot. Her obsession with Disney and her weird need for her children to be autistic is bordering on abuse.

Very strange

Just struck me for a Disney lover why didn’t she ever do dlp. With at least two children on the spectrum wouldn’t it be better to do a smaller nearer park to iron out any issues. It’s a long way to go and not prepare the kids when she could have and still have the magic of wdw

I found Rhi when I was looking for weaning videos. I really liked her tips, product recommendations etc.

Fast forward to the present day and she has completely lost the plot. Her obsession with Disney and her weird need for her children to be autistic is bordering on abuse.

Very strange
Seriously, it is borderline abuse. The micromanaging of absolutely everything - from what they wear, to how they act, to what they play with, etc. It's so controlling and suffocating and that's just what we see. She makes her 7-year-old wear a bleeping plastic bib when she eats her dinner ffs. Honestly, this woman is not right. Those poor kids are so controlled in every possible way.

I know she’s mentioned on a few insta stories that they won’t be cancelling their trip in January as they’d lose a lot of money as opposed to Virgin cancelling and they’d be refunded.
But if I had a trip booked for less than two weeks time; I’d seriously be hoping for a cancellation. Orlando is currently a cesspit for COVID. Currently 45% of people in Orange County testing positive!
That’s absolute madness. That’s like taking your children on holiday to COVID ward.

Attachments

I’m a big Disney fan but the way every single present has some reference to Disney drove me mad. “Ohh you can take that on the plane” Ohh you can wear that in EPCOT”. Bloody obsessed! I really want to see them arriving in Orlando with 3 tired children and their 12 cases trying to negotiate passport control and exit the airport 🤭

I’m a big Disney fan but the way every single present has some reference to Disney drove me mad. “Ohh you can take that on the plane” Ohh you can wear that in EPCOT”. Bloody obsessed! I really want to see them arriving in Orlando with 3 tired children and their 12 cases trying to negotiate passport control and exit the airport 🤭
I’m also seeing loads and loads of people testing positive before their return flight. Some insurances are only coving an additional return flight for the one person that tested positive and the rest of the family must remain in Orlando at their own expense or catch their original flight home.
I hope she’s packing some Disney inspired quarantine outfits.

• Sad
Christmas Day!! CHRISTMAS DAY!
Her children are opening their Christmas presents.
Only allowed downstairs after they’ve filmed the vlog intro.

And then at 1:25 into the video she screeches at W.
A 9 year old boy has rushed to open his Christmas presents and has his back to the camera.
“Will!”
“Oh yeah, I forgot” he says.

She definitely coached the children to make sure they are facing the camera whilst opening the presents.

This was the first time my children had watched one of Rhi’s vlogs and on more than one occasion my eldest two gave each other a glance or looked at me as if to say “what the hell?!”
Particularly the children unwrapping toys and then being expected to immediately put it away in a box before they can unwrap another.
She has them children like wee robots 😥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.