Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guineapig123

He should be ashamed of himself and his vlogs every single day this will happen shows Christmas tree opening advent calendars Sara explaining everything Dave haveing a dig because he just can’t help himself can’t forget the little talks at the office about how amazing it is they both look like they need a good bath
Couldn’t agree more[emoji23]

Reactions: 2

Jakky

Looks like Dave puts his kids in danger then.. but then again they say they just sit in their car and dont drive any where... unbelievable idiots putting a child that age in a car with no child seat..

guineapig123

She's sick or on the sick? ;-)

Has this come about because she thinks Levis Letter is real and she's decided she needs to secure her benefits?

Edit: Chelle if you are telling the truth about your husband working and you claiming nothing then really you should be more respectful to your husband and stop wasting his money on things you don't use? Surely there are better things you can be spending your money on?.... like healthy snacks and some under eye concealer.

And stop wasting the NHS funds. If you can afford all that tat then you can afford private health insurance.

As for Dave... come on surely you know how stupid you sound? You put that video on the internet yourself. It is a 'sick' video because your fat ass nearly crushed the poor dog and then you screamed at it.

You're a twat who will never hit the big time. I think you are an embarrassment and the kind of loud mouth that would run away pissing down his shorts if someone ever confronted you.
I found it hilarious that he didn’t say anything in the vlog yesterday, but he knows all the “trolls” are keeping a close eye on him [emoji23][emoji23]

F

FamHam

How does she get away with sending that in a lunch box?! I thought schools were cracking down on that kind of thing. I know my children's school is quite strict, but we've never had an issue as they eat mostly fruit/veg anyway (not big eaters), so always have a healthy lunch box.
Most schools do have a healthy lunchbox policy and just one of scumy Chelles items would be allowed on a Friday. They must go to a low rated school.

Thank God she's a face mask junky and has loads of beauty calendars, I dread to think what she would look like otherwise

guineapig123

Aw Dave you’re still getting your little digs in again I see.
Did you miss us! Oh don’t worry, you might not have seen it but we didn’t go far [emoji6]

Brilliant vlog as always.
Seriously, quality content every. Single. Day.

Hold on.......
View attachment 2758

GET THE FUUCK OF THE THREAD YOU STUPID LITTLE......

(I would have used a fine tooth comb to go through the vlog Dave but I’m leaning more towards getting a nit comb at you.... [emoji1785] get that hair sorted [emoji23][emoji23])
The man is gonna be walking on eggshells now[emoji23][emoji23]

Ha ha I know she has all these beauty products, she hasn't even got any lips to put lipstick on ? she's up unique fam arse now must be fed up with with Daves ?

Janwilso43

What scummy chelle should wear when making a video or at least as suggested on an earlier post take some tips from Michelle (Rees fam) on how to apply her make up.
ABDF8E95-3EC9-497E-9855-D5DCAC0876E2.jpeg

Reactions: 1

Inkling95

I did wonder where his threads had gone, glad to see they’re still as scummy as normal. Now, must leave, got myself all hot and bothered from watching his clips (as he’d like to think - nothing to do with his videos being almost satire at how bizarre and chavvy their lives are)

Lee

Chatty Member
All you have to do is watch a few videos of his to find out where he lives and what school his kids go to

Sammierees1989

She's also the biggest troll on utube, so up Daves arse, and now partnerd up with Samantha rees and Marie 21, the 3 witches of utube ???
Can u in anyway show me where I’ve partnered up with Marie and chelle, as I’m rarely on YouTube, I’m guessing this is eaither Michelle, jo or Tracy or Maybe there new bun chum Rachel !!!!!!!

Lee

Chatty Member
All you have to do is watch a few videos of his to find out where he lives and what school his kids go to
Disclaimer Am not going to do this just saying he has made it easy for other to do it

Jakky

That chelle face should come with a public warning.. dont think any face mask can sort her mush..
She could ask over weight dave to step on her over weight gob and ugly mush.
She wants the over weight willy from disco dave...