Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 177

Sarah looks exhausted, especially over the last week. I think her expressions are more she's burning out. It can't be easy dealing with Dave, 7 kids at home all varying needs and wants, vlogging, her "business", his hobby in the office etc.

Reactions: 5
Can u in anyway show me where I’ve partnered up with Marie and chelle, as I’m rarely on YouTube, I’m guessing this is eaither Michelle, jo or Tracy or Maybe there new bun chum Rachel !!!!!!!
Omg Samantha rees I've never been so insulted, you think I'm a fowled mouthed banshee from Yorkshire ?

Reactions: 4

Lee

Chatty Member
I tired to watch the health video to see if I was in the wrong joking about her putting pressure on the NHS because I've been harsh. I only got to the 3 minute mark and gave up so because I can't bring myself to educate myself on this particular topic.

I'll move on to just commenting about the rest of the content so here it goes....

Dave/Sarah serious point here no jokes, no hate, nothing - Take a step back a minute and just take a look at your most popular uploads and ask yourself if you think people are watching these for your Raw Manc Life.

Torturing Kids - 21k veiws
Mother and Daughter Ticklefest - 15k
Girls in the bath - 9k

You average 3-4k per video. Why do you think these have high views?

View attachment 2821

Not great is it, come on guys I know you have probably posted this in innocence and not even thought about it, but anyone has access to these videos :confused:
this examples how the videos got so many views but as a parent this is very scary

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
This mummy Chelle is hilarious, so chavtastic. She sends her kid to school with a cheap sausage roll, chocolate croissant, two milky bar copies, a packet of crisps and a small packet of Oreos as his lunch. Is she trying to kill him?

She has had a fire alarm bleeping in the background for the last month to add to the ambience
How does she get away with sending that in a lunch box?! I thought schools were cracking down on that kind of thing. I know my children's school is quite strict, but we've never had an issue as they eat mostly fruit/veg anyway (not big eaters), so always have a healthy lunch box.

guineapig123

Thanks everyone for your input!!!!! They’ve since replied to my comment about him swearing infront of his son and let’s just say they really tried to defend him[emoji23] apparently I’m making the situation worse than it actually is

Reactions: 3

Jakky

A 12 hour shift would kill that little mankywank... come on Dave show us a ball breaking 12 hour shift... try working on a construction site .. shifting really weight carrying bricks,sand,manually digging a hole if the digger is fuck up to my knees in mud ... shifting doors for joiners to get fitted in hotels so thats just not one door .. push manuls pallets of building material for miles around buildings.. yeah you have to laugh at Dave he complains putting up a tressal table at a brain dead market stall try to convince ppl they need this big plastic toy guns.. and it must be adults that bye the plastic tat cos i am sure no parents in this day of age say here you go child. out you go and play with a plastic gun if is so real looking ... the police would have the child surround in minutes and heavy armed police.. jesus give us strength .. what a lot of plastic junk filling our country .. be different if he started printing some artificial joints,bones replacement like hips helping ppl that has lost limbs .... ppl would say at least dave is trying .. oh and by the way dave your printers are all ways broken so it was a shit idea to begin with.. the idiots are a joke end off.

Lee

Chatty Member
He should be ashamed of himself and his vlogs every single day this will happen shows Christmas tree opening advent calendars Sara explaining everything Dave haveing a dig because he just can’t help himself can’t forget the little talks at the office about how amazing it is they both look like they need a good bath

Lee

Chatty Member
Oh and get your kids car seats putting a belt over there lap don’t cut it your putting there lives at risk

F

FamHam

She's a beauty guru at heart, look at how good her new lighting is and this lipstick swatch on her hand.

2018-12-07 11.17.27.jpg

She must have left the TV on all night if she couldn't figure out how to turn it off without the remote.

Lee

Chatty Member
And if you go watch the vlog Bad luck is our middle name you will see Dave driving the car with the little girl sat next to her seat Dave your telling fibs

F

FamHam

Totally agree. I know a family with 5 children. They work 15 hours a week and bring home over 700 in benefits.
700 a week I presume? Hundreds of thousands of benefit leaches doing that in the country. It's shocking how easy it is to take home more than a GP by just having loads of kids and working part time on min wage or a self employed scam.

It stopes people from ever bettering themselves and looking for better work or generally bettering themselves as they do so well with the tax credits system.

These chavs often think they are working by just breeding more entiled children that grow up expecting everyone else to subsidize their life.
Ah you mean like this...

Is this a parody?!

I thought most schools had a decent healthy living lunch box policy?

Benefit chavs bring up their children on coke, mars bars and quavers never giving them fruit or veg. Then say their kids don't like fruit/Veg, well of course they don't you fuckwhits if you didn't bother to introduce them to them growing up! It's child abuse.

guineapig123

Daves gutted caught with his pants down

Absolute hypocrite

And Mummy Chelle your a hypocrite you bully and stalk the Rees made about 20 posts about them about nothing they picked there dog up wow Dave hurt his dog shouted At it vile man are you going to report him[emoji848]
Well said, the man is a disgrace

She's also the biggest troll on utube, so up Daves arse, and now partnerd up with Samantha rees and Marie 21, the 3 witches of utube ???

guineapig123

So Dave has a public thread again... [emoji848]
I’m sure the spanners, scammers & co liked to think they had got the site closed down. Or the thread removed. Not that Dave would care considering he’s blocked tattle life. Right?!

Isn’t this what he does? throws his weight around and bullies others until he gets his own way.........
the irony [emoji23]
after getting them removed
The Rees lot are back and as awful as they are, they still look better and upload better content than Dave (how am I even saying that [emoji23][emoji23] and meaning it!!)

Bullying doesn’t always work Dave,
I’m almost certain your fan club are bored at this point as well. When did he last do a live anyone know? Did anyone bother watching it?! I can barely manage the vlog and the side swept greasy hair flicks.
Oh how the mighty have fallen.
I agree with this completely!!!! Give another day or two and Dave & his spanners will all be fuming[emoji23]

Reactions: 2