Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prettylittleliar29

Chatty Member
Scummy now come on... you can't call people dregs of society when you are one yourself. Know your place.

As for me being a Ree's supporter you must be joking though I will say that Michelle does her make up really nicely... you should ask for tips.

I think all of you are shameful.

I also work 12 hour shifts to fund these scroungers.... I pay for your lifestyle therefore I am able to pass comment. I have shares in Dosers & scroungers LTD
This ????????

Do any of you people who are slagging Michelle (mummychelle) have the balls to come and say it to my face???? If yes be my guest if not then shut the F up and get on with your own pathetic life
Does she have the balls to say any of the things she says about the Rees family all day long to their face?
Didn’t think so maybe tell your wife to shut the F up and get on with her own life! ??

Reactions: 7
M

Member 177

Dave will probably be pleased this thread is public. Since we moved the last one his content has been dire to the point I'd rather watch Michelle Rees get another free coffee in Costa and another shade of neon pink lipstick.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I'm not surprised the boy wasn't shocked by his dads shouting bet it happens all the time. A sweet moment with his son and he ends up screaming at the dog.

Same as when the kids glaze over while their parents are calling other adults out on the internet. Normalised behavior in that household.

It's not normal.

@youtubewatcher303 I wouldn't look too deep into it, I just think his jokes are shit and that's his go to insult.

Jakky

@Jimjam i thought the same.. kids all ways looking at him in case he kicks off... his wife looks like she is on edge ... i case she says somthing wrong.. i looks like mental abuse behind the raw camera... every single day he kicks off..

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I deleted my comment because I realised I was signed in on my work email on my phone.

She is a little Scummy and I do feel like people like her are a burden on the NHS. Who calls for an appointment 45 times?!

This is all very dramatic.

Stop being work shy, get yourself a job and you can buy what you like. Stop wasting your husbands money on tat you don't use. You will never be in the big league.

Come and have it out here with me if you like Scummy I'll be here for about an hour.

Reactions: 6

Lee

Chatty Member
Does he not realise that he originally posted that video of Alfie himself...? Its not as if someone else went out and recorded him.
Daves gutted caught with his pants down

This video of Alfie?!
A private video from a private channel or private account?.
or the video he uploaded yesterday like he does EVERY, SINGLE. DAY.
The same video that shows his cursing and ranting and stream of abuse in front of said kid?

Now, I’d be more concerned about what’s been seen inside that house that what people are seeing on here, and considering it’s posted on a public website/channel he’s making money from it’s a bit rich now isn’t it ?

@Mayday facts like this aren’t welcome in the R family house. ?
Absolute hypocrite

And Mummy Chelle your a hypocrite you bully and stalk the Rees made about 20 posts about them about nothing they picked there dog up wow Dave hurt his dog shouted At it vile man are you going to report him?

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

Yes men like Dave with little brain cells tend to throw sexual insults. Often to boost their ego and make them feel in control.
It's classic of those with Narcissistic personality.
And a small penis?

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
If mumsie Chelle is reporting the Rees lot to the RSPCA.
Someone should help her out and make an edit of the audio of Dave screaming at the dog and a gif of Jamie picking his up.

It would definitely help strengthen her case and we all know that lies are allowed.....
once they’re coming from Chelle “wannabe” Wank and Dave.
Be careful Sarah, you have competition... ?

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Scummy Chelle - You don't want me to come over to Twitter or YouTube so stop being silly now. You are not Dave's type he prefers woman with mouths like fish. Though with your tiny slither lips Dave might be able to feel more sensations.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Did he use the good camera when he swore at the dog?

Have we had the drone footage from mosley yet :LOL:

Careful Dave keep it friendly.... you don't want to be loosing those brand deals.

Reactions: 5

Lee

Chatty Member
Oh Dave been waiting for you to show your true self for a long time your a nasty man with anger problems that poor dog come on chell what you got to say about it that’s right your going to defend him ?

F

FamHam

Love how chavy chelle doesn't even bother to turn off the TV before recording a video. She says the kids have hidden the remote but even she must know how to turn off a TV using the power button or from the plug? Maybe if she didn't feed them crisps and chocolate all day they would be better behaved.

Her light box is horrific, with that angle showing right up her nostrils. She's got the features of a someone that's been in alot of fights.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Is this the same William that sends the kids 30 quid each for birthdays and money (80 quid?) for them to get a cot for their baby?

The poor little girl (I can’t spell her name sorry, and I’m calling her a poor little girl because she’s too young to know different) tells her mum to “shut up” “go away” seemed to really start on her brother yesterday in the car which lost her her pound shop treat. ?
Gosh She’s like a mini Dave, in looks but mostly in personality.
If you want something, shout and scream and you’ll get your way.
I hope she learns differently as she grows up.
52F756C9-C018-4B8E-91A3-ACD37044A54F.jpeg

M

Member 177

Yes men like Dave with little brain cells tend to throw sexual insults. Often to boost their ego and make them feel in control.
It's classic of those with Narcissistic personality.