Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh oh, I'm out of a product I use!! I should I a. Go online and buy myself another jar of said product....or
B. Make a story about how I've used all of the product and tag the companyšŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”.
Honestly they have no shame!!šŸ™ˆ
Itā€™s unbelievable and if pestle and mortar give it to her then shame on them, she not even living in Ireland to help our economy!

Reactions: 6
Ok sooooo... Why is she doing an event in New Jersey? I just looked up that place there it's like 50km from the UES?
At Kohlā€™s no less. Are times that hard? I would never ever have put her inside that store for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder if her visa restrictions changed? (I could be wrong) Technically she was in the US on a work visa, promoting to an Irish audience with mainly Irish or international products. I could never understand how that worked out for her. She is adding zero value to the American market in terms of sales so she has no grounds to prove she needs to work there. Would also explain kaelin suddenly going mia.
As for the couch, no words. I bet it was on clearance because I donā€™t know anyone who would buy something like that impractical. Imagine Tammy trying to stretch his legs out on and watch the footie šŸ˜‚ her view is gorgeous, but I live in a similar type setup and while I love the view, itā€™s so impractical. The windows can never be kept clean on the outside and youā€™re subject to seeing every spec of dust or dirt in your apartment when the sun shines in

Reactions: 5
At Kohlā€™s no less. Are times that hard? I would never ever have put her inside that store for anything.
Instagrammers rely on life events to keep their content fresh and to increase followers/engagement. When I look at her content over the past while, she has not had anything. Sure, she had the trip to Ireland and all the drama around that but, because she chose to be so defensive and shady, she lost the ability to show much of that experience. There is nothing unique about her and on top of that, she has simply run out of whatever it was that sponsors liked about her. Trading on the ā€œIrishā€ and the long red hair has become stale. There are only so many street shots of the same ootd she can post. Even then, she does not have anything of value to add- there is absolutely nothing to suggest that she has any real sense of style. She doesnā€™t put items together well or differently. Everything is bland and homogenized. She is so predictable and boring- the new apartment and relying on it for content has maybe backfired on her. Furniture is taking longer to be delivered and nothing happens as quickly as an ā€œinfluencerā€ would need for new content. Getting engaged, marrying, having a baby, moving are all events they rely on for content but she is so bland now that even those predictable milestones will save her career.

Reactions: 11
Has she posted her YouTube video? I canā€™t see it. Did she spill like she said she would and tell what sheā€™s been quite recently??

That Kohl's event is so embarrassing. A group of desperate 'content creators' out in some dull windy parking lot in New Jersey. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she posted her YouTube video? I canā€™t see it. Did she spill like she said she would and tell what sheā€™s been quite recently??
I didnt watch it just viewed the comments so going on comments she needed "to take a break"...i might listen to it later to see what she had to take a break from as im genuinely curious. She had a 4 month break in ireland already this year and a few holidays since returning to NY. Asides from playing football, moving, dining out on a weekly basis and about 4/5 swipe ups, she couldnt possibly be burned out from work! She wouldnt last working as an employee in any industry in NY despite all the hustling she says she does....or else lack of work is causing problems. The sephora/kohls event in the car park in NJ was open to anyone to go to as she said herself. Any one of us here could have went and storied it on insta. If it was invite only in sephora times sq i would have been somewhat imoressed.

Skimmed through vlog there. She was overwhelmed and burnt out from tommys birthday, moving and the few trips away. Nothing wrong with admitting to being overwhelmed, we all hit that wall at some stage but not generally from birthday celebrations and holidays. Its bizarre to me tbh. If she was working 12 hour days in a company with the standard 15 days hols a year i could certainly understand being overwhelmed trying to move while having literally no time to do it. I think theres certainly an element of OCD going on with her, stressing over every minute detail for having the best birthday party, moving, changing and perfecting furnishings continuously..its a very hard way to live for her and those around her and its something she really needs to get on top of before it consumes her and her work will suffer because of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s shadow banning new followers . So canā€™t be interested anymore
You can't shadow ban yourself, only Instagram can do that if they think you've been misusing the platform...like buying followers or spamming for engagement. If she's not coming up she's on a warning from IG.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
For someone with 163k followers she gets less than 50 comments on posts! The only pics that up her engagement are the views from her apartment and I think thatā€™s because weā€™ve all dreamed of living in nyc with that view but tbh everything else is tack!!! She is literally boring personified and her more interesting sister needs to step out of her shadow because iā€™d say they will both be dropped off in Eire soon! Sheā€™s always complaining about being so busy, so busy doing what!!!!

Reactions: 9
Posting about going to New Yorkā€™s homecoming concert but failed to mention that it was cancelled half way through due to hurricane Henri heading for the city! God forbid she could share that everything is not perfect in NEW YARK She truly is a unbelievable gowl

Reactions: 16
I cannot believe she didnā€™t mention it, well I can, but seriously! It mustnā€™t fit into her perfect beige life.

Ok sooooo... Why is she doing an event in New Jersey? I just looked up that place there it's like 50km from the UES?
I bet you every entitled "influencer" there was just raging the event was at a Kohls in NJ outside in the parking lot lol. While Kohls isn't glamorous, it's one of the biggest accounts in my company's portfolio (not Sephora related) and money is money so we all have to suck it up and deal with their demands. Having those IG'ers show up to this event is the least they could do to earn their paycheck/create some content and glad it knocks them down a peg or two in the process.

I bet you every entitled "influencer" there was just raging the event was at a Kohls in NJ outside in the parking lot lol. While Kohls isn't glamorous, it's one of the biggest accounts in my company's portfolio (not Sephora related) and money is money so we all have to suck it up and deal with their demands. Having those IG'ers show up to this event is the least they could do to earn their paycheck/create some content and glad it knocks them down a peg or two in the process.
Itā€™s all about making new connections for them, Iā€™ve rarely seen her go to events like this so may be an opportunity for her to gain more of a following and get more invites. Kim Ks former makeup artist was there, I think sheā€™s smart in that sense. Sephora would be a great angle for her. Itā€™s all about who you know and judging by her IG sheā€™s strictly Irish. She also seems to stick with her Irish crowd, something Iā€™ve never understood. Having more friends in the industry will only open more doors for her. She has a great opportunity being in NYC as an influencer in terms of networking..glad to see sheā€™s finally taking advantage of it.

Did anyone see the story she shared of love island yesterday? I don't watch it but didn't the US love island end over a week ago... Is she still following the UK version?! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø jeez she hasn't assimilated into American life at all. I've made loads of New York friends from traveling there over the years, I find it unreal she seems to have none after living there so long! New Yorkers are cool, they get Irish sarcasm and are fun to party with. It's such a multicultural city - that's a big reason why I would love to move there. You meet so many people from different backgrounds!

Has she genuiiiinely got a full time job aside from influencing the pants off her beige life? Or did she really just take a break from a stressful year?

Someone better let her know she might need to take October off after a full on birthday month throughout September. Also, she needs to be informed about the big 3-0. Every thirty year old becomes so tired from old age that itā€™s impossible to work. So she should probably call it a day AND lie back on the dentist couch.

The bloody birthday talk already

Poor Tommy wasn't allowed plan anything I'd say - she would have to do it all herself

Once again, I will never understand grown women going on about birthday months/birthday weeks - have you not progressed past the mental age of an 8 year old?

I'm sure we all enjoy getting spoiled on birthdays, but for me anyway, that stems from family or loved ones making the effort to acknowledge my birthday? Not because I keep mentioning my birthday month 4 months in advance, and organise multiple dinner/party events myself.

Has to be an attention thing/boredom with Erika - she has very little else going on.

Reactions: 13
So a " question" from a follower about when the US will open to Europeans followed by a pic of Mammy Fox's sun room. Someone's testing the waters for the next visit home or mammy n daddy visiting the Big Apple. Listen Erika Hun we're gonna trash you here if you even attempt a repeat of last Christmas comprende?!

• Haha
Do we reckon sheā€™s told Tammy she wants the perfect proposal and heā€™s to follow her instructions to the letter for the ā€˜surpriseā€™

Reactions: 7
So a " question" from a follower about when the US will open to Europeans followed by a pic of Mammy Fox's sun room. Someone's testing the waters for the next visit home or mammy n daddy visiting the Big Apple. Listen Erika Hun we're gonna trash you here if you even attempt a repeat of last Christmas comprende?!
You know they are going to turn up for the birthday if the restrictions are lifted

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.