Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't hateee the couch or the apartment, but together? I agree with the comments mentioning this gives boutique dentist office vibes.. It def reminds me of a giant row of teeth LOL. 😬

It may be great as a statement piece inside a big ol' house or a giant penthouse but too bougie and out of place for what I think is a 1 bedroom apartment?

Reactions: 5
After and hard days work at the new 9-5 marketing agency, it’s time to Netflix and c....ut the blood supply off in your arse sitting on that couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A discount furniture store, Spotlight and Walmart..she really is scraping the bottom of the barrel for brands to work with, isn't she?

Reactions: 10
Sofa is vile, is uneven and doesn’t seem to meet properly in places and I can see that from a pic, it also really looks like it belongs in a club many years ago! She is yet to cop that A trend even more wasteful than fast fashion is fast interiors but she doesn’t care as like as she can DRRRRAAAAAGGG out her “interior” decorating via YouTube clickbait! Absolute Gowl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So true. She changes her furniture like it’s from Penney’s. So wasteful. If she had a mortgage I’d be impressed but she’s renting still!

She obviously felt growing up that her moms interior design as a kid gave her uniqueness over her friends. So she’s created a whole persona for herself around that. But if you look she’s just copying her mother’s style. Really sad she has no personality of her own.

Reactions: 6
So, I have news of retro from a friend of a friend (so take with a health pinch of salt) both in NYC who work in marketing and ladies GAA that Uricka is now trying to her US based work through influencer marketing platforms. They are like tinder for brands that search for influencers based on follower, location, interests etc. You can do free samples or payments.
So it might explain the delay get the apartment furnished. Also she has no US based representative as far as they can see.
The joke with Tommy’s friends is when is she getting an Emma bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is the actual point of poor old kaelins Instagram seriously? No matter what they do or where they go, kaelins is never allowed post first or in real time. She always ends up posting what she has done at the weekend on a Tuesday, after erika has posted about "such a nice weekend" to stories and her grid. So so nice. That was a fun one(she never looks like she's had fun). The best weekend with the best crew🙄. Bore. Off.

Reactions: 14
Cannot believe this one Giving her two cents about what is going on in Afghanistan. She must have grown a set over night as She has been radio silent on anything else that has been going on in the world including Covid on the way in which she deceptively took her self back into New Yark! Her sharing a pic of a restaurant with a heart emoji is gross it would suit her better if she had the courtesy to include reputable Charity’s supporting those who are in desperate need of assistance!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Cannot believe this one Giving her two cents about what is going on in Afghanistan. She must have grown a set over night as She has been radio silent on anything else that has been going on in the world including Covid on the way in which she deceptively took her self back into New Yark! Her sharing a pic of a restaurant with a heart emoji is gross it would suit her better if she had the courtesy to include reputable Charity’s supporting those who are in desperate need of assistance!
They are all at it, alittle token story to say look at me and how much I care and how sad I am and then the next story is an unbelievably superficial one about their food, their 5th holiday this year, their outfit or some really nice tan they've been using. Use your platform to raise awareness of charities that are helping the situation in Afghanistan you absolute vacuous morons!! Eugh!!!

Reactions: 11
She’s no longer searchable if you’re a new Instagram account 😂
So she’s made the move to a full time job obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Like I also said in the Louise thread, pick a lane; either just stick with the swipe-ups and shallow content the whole time or really commit to spreading awareness and how to help. 24 hours without posting about her boring lunches at Balthazar or another touristy shot of the Empire State building is not going to bankrupt her. Also LOL at her story of the train..as if she reallyy takes the subway...probably just went down there to include it in her IG story and immediately called an Uber to get her the hell out of there.

Reactions: 7
Everything turns in to an ad, I love watching tv in bed , so relaxing .,. So there’s this new streaming service 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Like I also said in the Louise thread, pick a lane; either just stick with the swipe-ups and shallow content the whole time or really commit to spreading awareness and how to help. 24 hours without posting about her boring lunches at Balthazar or another touristy shot of the Empire State building is not going to bankrupt her. Also LOL at her story of the train..as if she reallyy takes the subway...probably just went down there to include it in her IG story and immediately called an Uber to get her the hell out of there.
Money is getting tight I’d say!

Reactions: 4
Everything turns in to an ad, I love watching tv in bed , so relaxing .,. So there’s this new streaming service 😆
[/QUOTE
At first I thought she was watching tv in bed because the new sofa is so uncomfortable- then the ad.

Reactions: 1
My first thought was- yes your watching tv in bed coz your sofa is so damm uncomfortable. Also the fact she is trying her hardest and yet again teams up with a knockdown price alternative...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Uh oh, I'm out of a product I use!! I should I a. Go online and buy myself another jar of said product....or
B. Make a story about how I've used all of the product and tag the company🤔🤔🤔.
Honestly they have no shame!!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok sooooo... Why is she doing an event in New Jersey? I just looked up that place there it's like 50km from the UES?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.