Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely there’s someone on this thread with intel on the gals going onto the payroll and working 9-5 like all us poor plebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm pretty sure with that visa Kaelin can only work for Retro and as for Retro I'm not totally sure... maybe should could do consulting? Don't think she could be an employee of a company. So maybe Retro is doing social media consulting and Kaelin is working illegally somewhere.

Reactions: 3
Her insensitivity is not only shocking but disgusting, As long as she gets on her holidays to CA don’t worry about the remnants of hurricane Ida, the tornados or damage that has already be done to the East coast. After all it is her birthday month 🤮Is it any wonder she has zero engagement, the results of her self centered entitlement, she really needs to grow the f**k up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her insensitivity is not only shocking but disgusting, As long as she gets on her holidays to CA don’t worry about the remnants of hurricane Ida, the tornados or damage that has already be done to the East coast. After all it is her birthday month 🤮Is it any wonder she has zero engagement, the results of her self centered entitlement, she really needs to grow the f**k up!
I was quite shocked over her decision to go to California given the state of there right now.

and the crease/dent/fold on one side of her face is very obvious now the dodge filler is wearing off

Has anyone watched Kaelins YouTube post? Do you think she suddenly posted again to prove she is not working somewhere else?
I have to say I do like her apartment.
She also mentions the trip to California was a trip her and David postponed! Retro is now tagging along.. I think that they are just clueless to what is happening outside of their bubble! The hurricane is not going to stop her celebrating a birthday!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched Kaelins YouTube post? Do you think she suddenly posted again to prove she is not working somewhere else?
I have to say I do like her apartment.
She also mentions the trip to California was a trip her and David postponed! Retro is now tagging along.. I think that they are just clueless to what is happening outside of their bubble! The hurricane is not going to stop her celebrating a birthday!
I just watched it, I think she's so much more enjoyable to watch, and more realistic loads of bits of FB marketplace, ikea blinds, recognising she made mistakes with furniture purchases before and now buying things to have them for future apartments. Not buying a couch that looks a set of dentures.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I kind of thought when Erika put up the stories with a "sneak peak" of the jewellery line, that she was highlighting all the work Kaelin was doing for the shoot? She normally didn't praise Kaelin that much for previous shoots...maybe having archived evidence ready in case there's a problem for K with visa?

Reactions: 1
Im curious as to how she is travelling to california considering the flooding has shut down mass transport and cant see how JFK and LaGuardia have escaped flooding with officials urging people not to be out travelling.....oh i forgot travel advisories have never applied to erika..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her jewelry line seems to have gone well, not sure how much she is making from it but it's the only thing I can think of that's keeping her going. Handy money if she managed to get a good deal by just putting her name on it.

Both of them are so self centered! People died in New York last night including children but do they care, No! Imaging being so shallow and disingenuous. Not a honest bone in their bodies, Outfits, slyness, cheap interiors, ripping people off and their mothers salads are the depths of what they amount to! Do they really believe people carethat they are on another weekend solely for click bate content! Vile

Reactions: 8
If they haven’t made the move to 9-5 payroll, prob about time they did.

What happened David’s leg btw?

Not even a state of emergency in New York City will stop Erica from going off on her jollies. She is the most entitled, detached from reality, insensitive person!!

Reactions: 7
Really was a tale of two cities watching her stories. Not expecting her to be out clearing the NYC drains herself but, but read the room💀

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine the tantrum she threw about getting to the airport. Then she goes on to say she’s “thankful for this car last minute” . Not thankful she’s alive and safe. She’s an actual disgrace. A selfish, self centered spoilt little witch.

So utterly privileged in so many ways all 4 of them!
The escape from New York - poor old Kaelin.
Jarred so much with the plight of others documented on the news lately.

Promoting protein powder. Seriously??!! Does a few pilates classes and is now taking protein! Lord help us and save us. This one would sell her granny!

Bad as Erika is at talking into her videos, Kaelin is pure amateur hour! She sounds like she's rushing through some script with the most basic vocabulary and the constant "like", painful to listen to! And the over-lined lips, wtf.... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.