Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. It’s so hideous. $3k for a sofa that big is really cheap in the US. I can’t imagine what will happen to the fabric when anything spills!?!
The lack of armrests make it look so uncomfortable. It just looks like it belongs in a night club. Wow. Her taste is shocking. It looks very shallow too…. Not very deep.
I’d be raging if I was living in an empty apartment for over 3mths. I had to live without a sofa for 2 weeks and it was torture. My goodness she has notions. How does Tommy put up with her 🤭

Reactions: 14
Oh dear. It’s so hideous. $3k for a sofa that big is really cheap in the US. I can’t imagine what will happen to the fabric when anything spills!?!
The lack of armrests make it look so uncomfortable. It just looks like it belongs in a night club. Wow. Her taste is shocking. It looks very shallow too…. Not very deep.
I’d be raging if I was living in an empty apartment for over 3mths. I had to live without a sofa for 2 weeks and it was torture. My goodness she has notions. How does Tommy put up with her 🤭
That's it, it has whopper nightclub vibes off it......💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I could understand that couch being a “statement” piece in a room that isnt used on a daily basis. But like in an apt like hers, that has no separate living area, its not a couch you would want to snuggle up in and watch netflix with your man. Her apartments are always so STERILE! Like literally a house where i feel like any person that walks couldnt feel comfortable in.

Reactions: 7
It’s hideous - how is gods name could you flake out on that with a pile of junk food 🤔 Tommy will be restricted to eating on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Erika buys a couch and that’s her content for the day, how the hell is this one an ‘influencer’

Mind boggling

Looks like you’d fall off it trying to get comfy. It’s also not level (are they separate pieces?) that would annoy me.

Reactions: 2
I could understand that couch being a “statement” piece in a room that isnt used on a daily basis. But like in an apt like hers, that has no separate living area, its not a couch you would want to snuggle up in and watch netflix with your man. Her apartments are always so STERILE! Like literally a house where i feel like any person that walks couldnt feel comfortable in.
Lol well if you look at her house at home it looks equally as cold and uninviting so I see where she gets it from 😅

Reactions: 9
If she wants kids she better just have a 10 year old! Could you imagine her trying to control and baby or toddler in a world of white!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The editing she’s does to the photos is mad.
The photo she took it is clearly darker outside, when you look at the discount store photo it’s brighter outside yet the cowuch and the random column is super white. Then you look at the stores pic!
It looks like a load of wedding reception chairs beside each other in a curve. Maybe it a subliminal message for Tammy.

I had a good look at the website and insta, they have nice stuff, everything is knocked down my half minimum like the original price was never real but it must be hurting a little that she had to advertise them, they’re not in NYC just New Jersey and Phili. They do a load of leasing and credit offers, which is standard enough but sly fox would like to think (or us plebs to think) she only shops in Manhattan.
I wonder how a much much a month she is paying back on it.

I wonder when she is going to do a video like THIS for the store or THIS for the store as well.
35041DD1-20D1-4C43-8AF5-E850DA13B8E4.jpeg

My arse would be so uncomfortable sitting on that couch I reckon 🤷🏼‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like everyone else, I hate the couch.

I also keep wondering how you nap on it. Feel like I'd definitely fall off a curved sofa.

Saw another home account share it and tagged who actually makes the couch and it's $4k from them 😟 like why would you spend that on a couch that's so impractical 🤯

Reactions: 2
That couch is absolutely rotten. It doesn't even actually follow the curve of the building so what's the point?

I know we've slated the apartment as looking like an office etc. but on the plus it ia a big nice space with a great view. You could create a few different cosy zones in that space while also making it look less officey. But she has pure ruined the whole space with that big duck off rotten couch. I'm shook. We know she loves boring dull beige /white stuff but how did she get it that wrong? She loves spending all her time furnishing her apartments so she obviously had the time and money to really make something cool out of that space. She's definitely lacking in creativity.

Imagine facing away from that view all the time.

Also she said she's waiting on their new bed. What's wrong with the current bed? I find it tacky and disgusting how wasteful she is.

It would drive me demented the way that sofa is in sections..one part sticks up higher than the rest? So so bad.

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain whats going on with the carpet/mat beneath the sofa- its really nice but is it just as a set up as its present in some photos and then other photos have the aul herringbone tiles?

Reactions: 1
Also she said she's waiting on their new bed. What's wrong with the current bed? I find it tacky and disgusting how wasteful she is.
She was saying something along the lines of like we finally have the space so we're going to get a king bed ... It's such a waste, just bcos you can doesn't mean you should! Now you've to buy all new bed linen $$$

Also the floor isn't herringbone lol she wishes it's awful parquet 🤢

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe how many comments she has gotten about a sofa. ‘So wow’ ‘holy moly’ ‘dreamy’
Pippa even commented.
Like.. it’s a 3k couch, no?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.