Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Do we think she’s packed in the towel? Or hard at it redecorating her office space, sorry I mean apartment, with the interior designers. I had to laugh when she put up a pic of herself the other day at the desk in the apt, looked like she was sat on a reception desk! Suited her too 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
And a night in that hotel off grafton st, the name escapes me - the one with Balfes - i remember now, the Westbury

What is that latest reel. Jeez 🙈🙈🙈 The event was a week ago, has she spent the last seven days making a reel of make up in a car park 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

shins

I have definitely seen her use the brand before so it’s no surprise but oh my god she’s an awful sales person. Listening to the clip where she’s talking about the price, I just cringed- it was like she was trying to convince herself that it was a good price.

ChloeBee

Not been on Erika's thread in a while because i might aswell watch paint dry but just came on after seeing all her flashy party photos on a day her beloved adopted city is grieving. How insensitive can you be?

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Ive never bought CT before is it worth the splurge,my skin has become very dry lately (Probably a bonus of getting older) and I can't find a nice foundation!!?
If your skin is dry, foundation won't help that. You need to get the base (moisturiser, hydrate spray, primer) right first! ❤

Reactions: 3

starryeyed10

VIP Member
She has an American passport though so she wasn’t actually breaking any rules. It’s sad the other Irish girls couldn’t get home but you can’t blame someone for doing so if they can.
Just pointing out that she too chose to travel in the height of a pandemic and also said her dog was a support dog and brought it in the cabin. Make of that what you will.

Does her fella have an American passport too?

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Ive never bought CT before is it worth the splurge,my skin has become very dry lately (Probably a bonus of getting older) and I can't find a nice foundation!!?
I found the foundation very drying, I’m loving IT Cosmetics cc Cream illumination for a nice dewy finish and not drying.
I love CT shadows, they last really well.

glencocoloco

Anyone else think that retros latest post about not being where she thought she would be in life is because Tammy hasn't proposed yet???? It feels like a dig at him. "love this moment" I call bullshit, you'd imagine it would be in Barbados with all their families. She's probably sickened she didn't get the ring yet.

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Skincare brands I have heard her talk about:
1. Augustinus Bader
2. Kate Somerville
3. Skinceuticals
That’s all I remember so please feel free to add to list! They are all v expensive & I presumed she was talking about them to lure them in to “collaborating” with her.
I have heard her mention pestle & mortar before. It was the same guff about the brand bring Irish; meeting the owner; she is so so inspiring etc!!
I can’t remember what pestle & mortar product she showed before…I had the idea that it was a cleanser rather than serum/moisturiser but open to correction! However, I have watched enough of the “my nighttime skincare routine” to know it’s not a regular brand that she uses “all the time”.
I have a feeling that pestle & mortar is going to be “game changing” like the frigging electric toothbrush!
I think she has mentioned Emma Hardie skincare outside of advertising too.

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
She does have that friend in Australia - the only time Urka ever went anywhere by herself. Easy to be friends with when you are on other side of the world...........

• Haha