Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nicetry

That Florida hotel is like $800 a night. HOW is she funding this?! 163k followers is not bringing in that many big bucks!! What does Tommy do?
Must have been comp-ed or credit card points. Maybe a time share marketing trip 🙊 freebie?!
Look around at the ppl at the hotel. They are all older people with families and you can tell… actual money. Erika is such a wannabe. I’d dread to see her bank balance. She can’t hold onto a dime.
I often wonder does she rent those outfits for vacation… ‘rent the runway’ is $70 per month.
They can’t have a dime between them. All show.

Reactions: 9

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
Lads my face is blazing red I’m that mortified for her. A pumpkin patch. Really?? Is that not something you do with kids to pass an afternoon and hate every bloody minute because you know your cars going to be mucked to the eyeballs after?! I have to unfollow, I just can’t give this eejit the time of day anymore.

mcfeez

VIP Member
The boom that time created a lot of new property developers, most of whom like the foxes just walked away scot free without having to pay back loans after squirrelling plenty of money away for themselves ...throw in a little insolvency petition and away they go again after a few years of keeping the head down.

On another note was she drunk posting all the same bikini pics in one post i wonder? One bikini would have been enough. Barbados is a stunning island. Lots to see and do there and bajan food is amazing. They are not exactly showcasing it...random bikini pics and pics of their hotel room ..they could be anywhere 🤷‍♂️
Totally agree, and I think I've said it before - all their trips look the same but come in 2 varieties. Beach trip - bikinis, nice hotel, pool. Road trip near NY - nice hotel, brunch.

Eilis117

A big thing I’ve noticed with Retro is that she never goes anywhere by herself and especially for work/promotional stuff. I would guess the whole Kaelin working for her is less about an opportunity/visa for Kaelin and more about not having to attend stuff by herself! In Ireland the mother & Kaelin go to everything with her. In US, it’s mainly Kaelin, but if not, Tammy is dragged along! For all of her entrepreneur/girl boss/hussle nonsense, I have yet to see her put on her big girl pants and attend something by herself! I don’t see what’s so scary about it, I mean, she must at least know a few other influencers in New Yark at this stage!
Agreed! It's sow sow strange, what grown woman can't go out by herself!

I remember once Kaelin was sick and couldn't go to some event and she got Louise Cooney to go with her (obv when Louise was still in New York). Is she scared in case she'd have to talk to someone who isn't Irish or something!

not_influenced

VIP Member
I had a choice today. Watch paint dry or watch red fox. Watching the paint i got to see the colour develop and change as the light changed throughout the day! Which is more than can be said for red fox content. 😴😴😴

Her YouTube videos were great for getting you to.sleep. the dull monotone voice!

• Haha

Laurenpattison

Dear god, the lot of them singing when the lift opened each time. (On laura’s stories) They all act like they still on a J1. Its actually morto.

• Haha
I am baffled as to how she affords to live where she does, afford her overpriced bland clothes and live in New York with no regular posting and does no social. If that’s her job and she’s not doing it then where’s the money coming from?

Omg that reunion at the airport with mammy fox was awkward as fuck😂. They are all so cold and wooden, no emotion, erika calls her like she's a stranger, hey mom, and kaelin as always, is recording it for Instagram as bloody usual. She's always lurking in the background of erikas stories on her phone.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Lifeofaladybear went home the same Christmas as the Foxes and brought her dog in the cabin too. So I don't view her much differently to them tbh. Just slightly less sneaky.
Agreed! Laura Dorgan, Stephanie Quigley etc havnt seen their family in almost 3 years and all the other Irish in NYC.

Emmas83

Chatty Member
I wonder if their blokes have families or did they choose two people that have no families members whatsoever as their partners so they can always do things with the foxes!

• Haha

Emmas83

Chatty Member
I could be completely wrong as I’m uk but it doesn’t look like the most upmarket of brands considering she only wears things with labels plastered all over them the fact she tagged in a brand called ‘best buy’ I think is hilarious!

girloxoxo

Most of the pumpkin patches and apple orchards in the states (if they are good) will have live music, drinks, food and other “fall” activities outside of just the picking of the pumpkin or apples. It’s actually a tradition for a lot of us, even as we grow older. But instead of searching for the perfect pumpkin, its more about the food, music and drinks 🤣🤣
Second this. Usually spend about 20 minutes with the pumpkins and the rest of the time enjoying the drinks, food, and music. We usually make a day of it and head to a local brewery too. It's a very popular activity for anyone living on the East Coast, kids or not.

oac

Unless you’re buying completely outright mortgage free, not sure you’d get any significant financial return given taxes and other monthly costs

So a girl I know is from killorglin and she said she heard from her friends in killorglin that Erica bought an apartment in New York and rents it out (not a very chic apartment) but bought it and the rent money helping fund her lifestyle... obviously it's Chinese whispers and I don't know how true it is...but interesting theory non the less
Would have to be some investment to fund that. Knowing NYC prices those bday weekend festivities would have to be pushing a $10-15k price tag. Maybe she’ll do some stories with her expert financial tips to enlighten us, like Louise Cooney did that one time… 🤣

• Haha
Address it?!!?? From what i remember she hide away from it, told people to contact their airline about travel support dogs and embassy for covid related travel questions. It's the equilivant of asking a nurse a question and them not answering it and directing you to have website??

It has never ever been discussed Kaelin having anxiety with travel bla bla bla(not that it needs to be) they've vlogged and spoken on flights- going to and from the airport. Kaelin looks fine. Now all of a sudden out of no where Kaelin needs a support dog?? Then David travels home with said support dog while 2 fixes travel via mexico??

The mexico thing also from memory- not addressed. Another classic contact your solicitor or embassy.
Jasmine89 was responding to a comment about Lifeofaladybear…

dee_mc

VIP Member
Surely in that apartment they could've done 2 seating areas, one for taking in the view and one for watching TV etc?
But no, take up all the space with that massive couch that forces you to have your back to the view and allows no comfort whatsoever!
All questionable "style" and no substance or practicality - always the way.

not_influenced

VIP Member
What i find so odd is imagine going along with it. Like i can imagine Erika saying do it or you can't post that photo ahead of me or have an opinion on anything before i post about it. But for Kaelin to go along with it blows my mind. It just makes no sense. Constantly living in her sisters shadow and basically having her life dictated too!