Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow during covid as retro was so monotone, dreary and boring...actually she’s always been like this but lockdown has made it very obvious how little personality she has
I checked out her stories yesterday and she continues to overuse the sentence “if that makes sense“ about basic concepts. It’s most overused phrase by these dumb bloggers.
Example.yesterdays stories about the new shampoo she’s using “my hair goes lighter in the summer, I like it more vibrant....if that makes sense.”🤬....Jee does that make sense....wow such a deep thought, let me think about that...
Shes so dull and a spoilt snob. Her "style" is fierce boring too. Anyone who constantly throws in phrases like does that make sense or do you know what i mean have nothing really to say for themselves

Reactions: 5
Can’t cope with the drab nudes/black/white young got iced coffee/ look at my vlog 🙄/ snoozefest honestly I wouldn’t use a swipe up from her if she had the lotto numbers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's so incredibly boring. That Kerry accent with the American twang actually makes my ears bleed. Unfollowed her ages ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had to unfollow during covid as retro was so monotone, dreary and boring...actually she’s always been like this but lockdown has made it very obvious how little personality she has
I checked out her stories yesterday and she continues to overuse the sentence “if that makes sense“ about basic concepts. It’s most overused phrase by these dumb bloggers.
Example.yesterdays stories about the new shampoo she’s using “my hair goes lighter in the summer, I like it more vibrant....if that makes sense.”🤬....Jee does that make sense....wow such a deep thought, let me think about that...
She's fairly fond of "I wanna say" too. well Erica, if you want to say it.... then spit it out. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can two girls in their 20’s make NYC look like the biggest snooze fest of a city? They barely leave their apartments except to go to trader joes or Pilates zzzzzzzzzz...repeat...even before lock down they did nothing fun EVER. I used to love when she’d put the camera on Tommy and you’d know he was on the batter the night before and you just knew he had a great time and she was probably at home labelling pasta jars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
How can two girls in their 20’s make NYC look like the biggest snooze fest of a city? They barely leave their apartments except to go to trader joes or Pilates zzzzzzzzzz...repeat...even before lock down they did nothing fun EVER. I used to love when she’d put the camera on Tommy and you’d know he was on the batter the night before and you just knew he had a great time and she was probably at home labelling pasta jars.
😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I mean, I'm a total homebody, hate nightclubs etc., but I'd still make it look more exciting than they do! Why don't they ever go to any of the amazing museums or art galleries in the city? Apart from posing on the steps of the Met pretending to be in Gossip Girl 🙄 There's sooo much culture at their fingertips but they're stuck in their beige world.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The way she says the word "gold" bothers me more than it should
Go-illed?
See also, Findi handbags 😯
There's a few other words she butchers too. I can't think now but if I think of some later I'll post again *if that makes sense*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even her facts about me post is so boring. 'I put ketchup on everything', jeez calm down hun 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erica is a bleeping wet blanket! Tommy seems like he’d have a few pints and craic with ya! Erica is as dry as a skeletons arse.

she must know she’s at the end of her blogger career

Reactions: 11
Ah jasus I u followed that one years ago. The fuckin hair always down and the mother who looks like she survives on a diet of fags and vodka and the hanger on sister doing a makeover on a shoebox apartment. Nope not for me, borefest.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah jasus I u followed that one years ago. The fuckin hair always down and the mother who looks like she survives on a diet of fags and vodka and the hanger on sister doing a makeover on a shoebox apartment. Nope not for me, borefest.
Hahaha im glad somebody mentioned this.. the mother looks awful, id cross the road if i saw her coming towards me. And Kaelin is a string of misery. Her weird resting witch face poses and her 10ft long legs. Bore off foxes

Reactions: 8
Go-illed?
See also, Findi handbags 😯
There's a few other words she butchers too. I can't think now but if I think of some later I'll post again *if that makes sense*
She says 'spaw' for 'spa' and it sounds like the weirdest thing ever - the American pronunciation in a Kerry accent.

Wine and cheese evening on the rooftop...with bags of jellies and biscuits 🙄 I'd say the people in her building hate when they have get togethers on the roof top.. especially now like we're still in the middle of a global pandemic o doubt the people living there want loads of strangers coming into their building.

Don't see how Laura Dorgan hangs around them, they're so different, she seems down to earth and good craic. Maybe she's using them to get her own followers up and grow her business 🙊 hopefully she doesn't turn into another instahun

I don't know why but Erika's smile really annoys me!

• Haha
Wine and cheese evening on the rooftop...with bags of jellies and biscuits 🙄 I'd say the people in her building hate when they have get togethers on the roof top.. especially now like we're still in the middle of a global pandemic o doubt the people living there want loads of strangers coming into their building.

Don't see how Laura Dorgan hangs around them, they're so different, she seems down to earth and good craic. Maybe she's using them to get her own followers up and grow her business 🙊 hopefully she doesn't turn into another instahun

I don't know why but Erika's smile really annoys me!
I know - buying some sad lumps of cheese and junk food from Trader Joe’s does not make you the “hostess with the mostest” as per the stories.

That said, if you’ve ever seen Mama Fox’s home larder tour, it was full of processed crap and convenience packet foods. It’s no surprise that the Foxes are putting flipping ketchup on pasta (WTF) and can’t put together a half decent cheeseboard - no class at all...

You’ve literally not missed anything since you unfollowed - all exactly the same!

Reactions: 8
I have to laugh when they are "hosting" and make a huge deal about it. Kaelins brunch.. A heap of croissants ffs. I find it gross the way they put ketchup on every thing its so uncivilized. And no one can do a spread like their mama. It's either indian take away or coleslaw and cold meats from supervalu 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.